U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2007, 05:29 PM

109 posts, read 188,181 times

Advertisements

Well,,,,,,,,,it's been a whole day and no response, ain't that a whoopin.
Isn't it odd that you get all this pro illegal response, until you call them out and ask them what they have financially contributed.
It seems it is easier to respond when you expect everyone else to foot the bill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2007, 09:42 PM

1,459 posts, read 4,040,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfecttan01 View Post
Isn't it odd that you get all this pro illegal response, until you call them out and ask them what they have financially contributed.
It seems it is easier to respond when you expect everyone else to foot the bill.

I think you've called them out on something they don't have an answer for,they're like our fearless leaders in Washington... they're all for the illegals being here as long as the working people across the country foot the bill for it.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:18 PM

15 posts, read 63,937 times
Angry illegal aliens

As long as there are rich people in America there will be illegal aliens they take advantage of. These poor individuals who are in our country that are sending money home for their families too survive it is not their fault it is these money grubbing hypocrites who have so much money, land and pull in society they will always take advantage and we can do nothing about it because we are too busy working our fingers too the bone surviving. however what I cannot understand with all the jobs going over seas and too Mexico why are they still coming over all our jobs are over in their countries now. Why don't they get a backbone like we Americans do and demand better pay and better wages.....

Old 03-03-2007, 06:49 AM

I poster earlier about them bring teachers in from mexico, next will it be nurses, ect, ect.
We are educating them at our cost, we are teaching them skilled labor at the work place.
How long do you think it will be before they will be doing middle class jobs for mininum wage? Would they do it ? of course they would, the work is easier, and they get the status.
I believe this is a plan by the elites to delete middle class pay, lowering it to mininum wage.
How long will it be before they replace your job at $7.50 per hour?
This could be done to some of you that are sympathetic to their situation, but it could be too late, you could end up in their shoes.
You may change you tune then.

Old 03-03-2007, 08:25 AM

31,984 posts, read 17,262,972 times
Default no response

Quote:
Ain't that a whoopin. Why no response?

This thread has been rehashed so many times you are now preaching to the choir.

Many have opted to steer clear of the forum posts where minds are set and no amount of discussion is going to change it or more importantly the situation. It becomes endless rhetoric.

Your anger at the illegal situation is valid, but a day late and a whoopin short.

I am not pro illegal, I was raised around SOCAL and made quite a few perceptions by going to school and working side by side with illegals. And my perceptions are there are criminals and slackers, but there are just as many men and women who can work circles around you or me. It would take 100 statue of liberty's on the desert border to make them all legal. I wonder if your anger would subside then. And a 100 more prisons to lock up all the scum that comes in with the tide.

Are not we all bearing the brunt as taxpayers? I saw the influx of illegals from the southern border back in 1972 hit SE Los Angeles. Here it is 2007 and you are grandstanding and posturing like you have beat down the "pro-illegals" with some mind-numbing question illegal-defying brand spanking new slant. While you are thumping your chest, the border is still open and all the problems still exist. Ain't that a whoopin?

Old 03-03-2007, 12:07 PM

31,984 posts, read 17,262,972 times
Default Sure am glad Native American Indians were declared citizens of the US in 1924!!!!

Quote:
Someone tell me where I can move that the illegals have not took over.
They devaluate the property here, they stand in huddles waiting on work or whatever.
My wife is scared to go in the local market, she says they stare and make comments.
My high schoolers can't get part time jobs, they are taken.
I could go on and on, but I have had enough and just want to move.

Aww, perfecttan, there, there, shh, yes (pat pat on shoulder while giving a hug) come here and tell it all to daddy redbird, ohh, don''t let those nasty human beings with perfect tans get you down. (GO AHEAD, Perfecttan, slap me for that one, I deserve it.)

I read somewhere the US GOVT "allowed" Native Americans to be citizens of the US in 1924. Now I see the moccasin fits a little tight on your anglo feet but tell me how does it feel to understand how the Natives felt when you "legal citizens" came to this country and put up that damn statue of liberty saying "bring me your ..."

DOH!

Old 03-03-2007, 12:54 PM

Redbird, If you are trying to be a comedian, don;t quit you day job until the illegals take it from you.
If you are serious, and can't understand what I am talking about,I won't waste my time trying to explain.
As for anger, I have none, only pity for people that can't see what's right before their eyes.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post

Aww, perfecttan, there, there, shh, yes (pat pat on shoulder while giving a hug) come here and tell it all to daddy redbird, ohh, don''t let those nasty human beings with perfect tans get you down. (GO AHEAD, Perfecttan, slap me for that one, I deserve it.)

I read somewhere the US GOVT "allowed" Native Americans to be citizens of the US in 1924. Now I see the moccasin fits a little tight on your anglo feet but tell me how does it feel to understand how the Natives felt when you "legal citizens" came to this country and put up that damn statue of liberty saying "bring me your ..."

DOH!
I know all about native americans, I descened from the wolf clan on my dads side.
At least the native americans fought to keep their country, we are giving it away.

Old 03-07-2007, 07:48 AM

Redbird, you seem to have left the building.
I would think if you can make those cute, intellegent, know it all comments you would be interesed on discussing the come back.
Its people like you, talking a bunch of nonsense, that have allowed this problem to this day.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:45 AM

2,218 posts, read 4,885,668 times
Quote:
I know all about native americans, I descened from the wolf clan on my dads side.
At least the native americans fought to keep their country, we are giving it away.
Exactly, but even they couldn't match the might of Guns or the numbers of the English.

People feel really big when they have a gun pointed in your face.

It's nice to hear about another one who has Native American Heritage here. Because others like saying, they aren't here speaking their point of views. Wow, some people of the United States treat like garbage... STILL. They don't even acknowledge our existence! They sure as heck can whine about their illegal buddies though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or