U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 07-01-2008, 11:23 PM
 
2,541 posts, read 10,198,933 times
Reputation: 946

Advertisements

filipinos are not a mestizo for the most part

There are people of partial white descent, but that is everywhere

However many of the mestizos in the philipines, are actually chinese and white

There are also lots of filipinos that are chinese and filipino

 
Old 07-01-2008, 11:34 PM
 
1,448 posts, read 2,661,184 times
Reputation: 690
Mr Mariachi in Hawaii. Mariachi, that sounds like Japanese to me.


YouTube - Mariachi Mexican music restaurant Hawaii
 
Old 07-01-2008, 11:39 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 6,000,517 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Mr Mariachi in Hawaii. Mariachi, that sounds like Japanese to me.


YouTube - Mariachi Mexican music restaurant Hawaii
hola, i mean aloha.
That dude ain't bad.

haha, speaking of filipinos, this guy reminds me of "uncle willie". My grandma's sister's husband. Always had a guitar singing corridos.
 
Old 03-31-2012, 02:58 PM
 
1 posts, read 937 times
Reputation: 11
Hi My father was an Illegal Mexican. He came from Mexico City. My mom is Spanish, Puerto Rican, Haole (European) and filipino but looks pure white. That makes me 4 times more Hispanic that most. I look alot like my father the Ameridian look. He is a great person supporting his family with the most brutal of jobs like banana farming and others. He came over when he was 13 that I wish I was as brave as him and do the things hes done. So everyone derserves the right to live where they want and if it doesn't immideatly affect you don't complain.
 
Old 03-31-2012, 06:01 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,304,914 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacarias Precio View Post
Hi My father was an Illegal Mexican. He came from Mexico City. My mom is Spanish, Puerto Rican, Haole (European) and filipino but looks pure white. That makes me 4 times more Hispanic that most. I look alot like my father the Ameridian look. He is a great person supporting his family with the most brutal of jobs like banana farming and others. He came over when he was 13 that I wish I was as brave as him and do the things hes done. So everyone derserves the right to live where they want and if it doesn't immideatly affect you don't complain.
NO: people have to follow the laws of where they go or get their butt put in jail. Try THAT in Mexico if you're not a Mexican.
 
Old 03-31-2012, 06:06 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,160,108 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
NO: people have to follow the laws of where they go or get their butt put in jail. Try THAT in Mexico if you're not a Mexican.
Note that lawlessness is called bravery? Anyone who thinks that illegal immigration doesn't affect Americans negatively is in serious denial also. Another old thread dragged up from 4 years ago.
 
Old 03-31-2012, 07:07 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,772,681 times
Reputation: 22168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacarias Precio View Post
Hi My father was an Illegal Mexican. He came from Mexico City. My mom is Spanish, Puerto Rican, Haole (European) and filipino but looks pure white. That makes me 4 times more Hispanic that most. I look alot like my father the Ameridian look. He is a great person supporting his family with the most brutal of jobs like banana farming and others. He came over when he was 13 that I wish I was as brave as him and do the things hes done. So everyone derserves the right to live where they want and if it doesn't immideatly affect you don't complain.
No. Brave Mexicans would stay in their country and work to improve it. Brave Mexicans love their country and don't flee it like cowards looking for the easy life of lawbreaking.

The only thing wrong with Mexico is that far too many of it's people have zero use for any kind of laws, zero respect for laws -- not their own country's or ours.

Like it or not -- immigration should be an orderly and fair process. 100% of one country's people who have zero ambition to improve their country are not entitled to simply pack up and come here.
 
Old 03-31-2012, 10:10 PM
 
50 posts, read 41,123 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
No. Brave Mexicans would stay in their country and work to improve it. Brave Mexicans love their country and don't flee it like cowards looking for the easy life of lawbreaking.

The only thing wrong with Mexico is that far too many of it's people have zero use for any kind of laws, zero respect for laws -- not their own country's or ours.

Like it or not -- immigration should be an orderly and fair process. 100% of one country's people who have zero ambition to improve their country are not entitled to simply pack up and come here.
This thread demonstrates the degree to which Malamute and friends are actually against hispanics rather than illlegals. They simply use illegals to hide their anti-hispanic bias.


Best estimates from FAIR et al is that there are 3,000 or so illegals in Hawaii. And most of those are not hispanic.
 
Old 03-31-2012, 10:42 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,304,914 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboodude View Post
This thread demonstrates the degree to which Malamute and friends are actually against hispanics rather than illlegals. They simply use illegals to hide their anti-hispanic bias.


Best estimates from FAIR et al is that there are 3,000 or so illegals in Hawaii. And most of those are not hispanic.
MOST illegal aliens in the US ARE some type of "Hispanic" so MOST illegal aliens are indeed Hispanic. We DON'T like illegal aliens; Hispanic or not Hispanic. There's NO Hispanic race, it's a misleading word that can be twisted 25 ways from Sunday.
 
Old 04-01-2012, 08:11 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,160,108 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboodude View Post
This thread demonstrates the degree to which Malamute and friends are actually against hispanics rather than illlegals. They simply use illegals to hide their anti-hispanic bias.


Best estimates from FAIR et al is that there are 3,000 or so illegals in Hawaii. And most of those are not hispanic.
What kind bias is it when most of the advocates for illegal aliens are Hispanic themselves or have ties to Hispanics that put their ethnic group here illegally above the immigration laws of this country?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top