Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 07:27 PM

595 posts, read 2,743,042 times

Advertisements

A don't blame this guy for what he had done. He was being a good neighbor and protecting his neighbor's house. If the criminals saw him with a shotgun, and didn't want to get shot, then they should have just dropped the stuff they stole and get out of there, instead of taking it with them. They should have seen this coming.

Last edited by illinoisboy; 07-07-2008 at 08:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 07:33 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisboy View Post
A don't blame this guy for what he had done. He was being a good neighbor and protecting his neighbor's house. If the criminals saw him with a shotgun, and didn't want to get shot, then why didn't they just drop the stuff they stole and get out of there, instead of taking it with them? They should have seen this coming.
Are you kidding? They busted their butts to get that stuff. No way were they gonna let some old fart take it all away. Besides Americans are all rich they could go buy new stuff tomorow anyway.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:43 PM

595 posts, read 2,743,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Are you kidding? They busted their butts to get that stuff. No way were they gonna let some old fart take it all away. Besides Americans are all rich they could go buy new stuff tomorow anyway.
Well would you rather risk getting shot to death just over some stolen stuff?

Old 07-07-2008, 07:46 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisboy View Post
Well would you rather risk getting shot to death just over some stolen stuff?
tinman01 was being sarcastic-------he is extremely anti illegal immigrant.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:23 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
A Texas grand jury declined to pursue double homicide charges against retiree Joe Horn, who confronted two illegal aliens who broke into his neighbor's home to burglarize it. Vigilante, or Texas justice?
As a native 6th generation Texan, I can live with either Vigilante Or Texas Justice. They both work in this case.

I'll bet the crime rate in Joe's neighborhood dropped to zero.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:13 PM

26 posts, read 162,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
As a native 6th generation Texan, I can live with either Vigilante Or Texas Justice. They both work in this case.

I'll bet the crime rate in Joe's neighborhood dropped to zero.
Great Point...

Old 07-21-2008, 04:33 PM

2 posts, read 12,010 times
Default Joe Horn = hero

I think Joe is a hero. Not just because he took two black scumbags off the streets for us but because now we have a clear set precidence about crime. It doesn't matter if you are threatened, if the perps are armed, if they are facing you, or if they have even set foot on your property. If you see a felony occurring, you can use deadly force. You can shoot criminals in the back.

I say, it's about time! Now we can end crime as we know it. I don't live in Texas but I am considering moving there as I am a very good shot and I could help clean up crime there. After showing what a great success we would see in Texas it will not be long before other states adopt Texas laws.

Thank you Joe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration