U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2008, 10:31 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,003,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
What, moderators aren’t entitled to an opinion? Had Synopsis agreed with you, there wouldn’t be a problem, would there? Have you not visited other forums and read the comments of those moderators? Your attack is mean-spirited, and totally inappropriate.

You can deny it all day, but you are in fact pro-illegal. I really don't know why you refuse to acknowledge it.
Youre going too far and its really annoying me. Label me a pro-illegal, and I'll label you an anti-Hispanic who thinks Mexicans are the worst people in the world .
Not nice is it?

When you keep following every post I make saying "Why do you think I'm anti-Latino?!?!"
Do I insist you are?

Stop labelling me because I have a different opinion than you.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:57 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,834,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Youre going too far and its really annoying me. Label me a pro-illegal, and I'll label you an anti-Hispanic who thinks Mexicans are the worst people in the world .
Not nice is it?

When you keep following every post I make saying "Why do you think I'm anti-Latino?!?!"
Do I insist you are?

Slow your roll. I won稚 lose a moment of sleep over what your opinion is of me. I知 secure in who and what I am. Furthermore, as far as I知 concerned, you are free to be anything you choose. Be my guest.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:00 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,673,551 times
Quote:
Slow your roll. I won稚 lose a moment of sleep over what your opinion is of me. I知 secure in who and what I am. Furthermore, as far as I知 concerned, you are free to be anything you choose. Be my guest.
Just the growing desperation of someone who is pro illegal immigrant. As you and I both know; illegals and their enablers are losing the war......hence their increasingly shrill rhetoric.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Just the growing desperation of someone who is pro illegal immigrant. As you and I both know; illegals and their enablers are losing the war......hence their increasingly shrill rhetoric.
To what end or result are we heading AzBear?
An illegal-free America?
"Increasingly shrill" "hammers dropping" "Growing desperation"..those words imply were heading to an end.
You and the "anti-Mexican" crowd aren't going to stop seeing Mexicans that you suspect are illegal anytime soon.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Are you?

Old 07-07-2008, 11:16 PM

2,203 posts, read 4,011,055 times
Quote:
Not nice is it?

Do I insist you are?

You clearly were labeling anti-illegal immigrants as anti-(all) immigrants in your OP title.

Besides, if someone is anti-immigrant, that's their opinion and they should have the right to announce it. Immigration is a very crooked topic that needs to continually be discussed. Current immigration rates cannot continue to go on as they are forever, or else this country will be way to overpopulated.

And about the topic, I think that by insisting upon immigrants rights YOU are the one encouraging illegals to die of thirst and heat exhaustion: by asking to them to come to this country to do work that supposedly most Americans "won't do"

Old 07-07-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Are you?
Am I what? Secure? You better believe it!

Last edited by Benicar; 07-07-2008 at 11:32 PM..

Old 07-07-2008, 11:37 PM

219 posts, read 378,884 times
IMO, Benicar is one smart, educated and very secure woman. She gives you a run for your money on every post AMC!

BTW, BK my Dad's white, but what does that matter?

Old 07-07-2008, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
IMO, Benicar is one smart, educated and very secure woman. She gives you a run for your money on every post AMC!

Thanks!

Old 07-07-2008, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post

How does she give me a run for my money? She basically states my opinion and I state mine. And then insists I'm "pro-illegal". But you share opinions, so of course you'll love everything that shoots down someone who defends illegals and Mexicans, right?

Well all know this is forum is just one big group hug(to be nice about it) among anti-illegals, and a handful of us are here to even things out and make it more interesting.

So jock on, buddy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration