Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 03:44 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerifree View Post
Wiping food in personal areas before serving is something they think is funny. Everyone in the restaurant business knows they do this when they feel like it.

I refuse to eat anywhere I see suspected illegals. Notice I said;"suspected".

Maybe all that lettuce and stuff recalled isn't from cattle after all, or the salmonilia from chickens .

No doubt about our enemies are feeding us , not just in our fields either . But just as much danger from the rich grngo corporate slobs who sell the ground beef and chickens . Recalls every year by the millions of tons .

Old 05-30-2010, 04:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
And how is any of the above our problem? Why is Mexico allowed to shift their burden to us? Why would we want it?
I don't have sympathy for criminals, criminals have no sympathy for their victims.
When a foreign national is in poverty it is not our problem nor our responsibility to fix it. We have our own problems. Many of which are only worsened by the illegal issues.
Sorry Vicman nothing in your post is relevant to the fact that when a criminal decides to break laws they take risks. Often these risks lead to death or injury. No one ever said criminal activity was a safe occupation.
I totally agree with you on this, If Mexico actually gave a damn about their People, they would not be flocking here, like Piegons in Rome. Stop shifting the burden to us Mexico, fix your own problems, with your own people, your people should be taking their problems out on you and your Mexican Government.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Hey i agree this is sad, but Problems, take them up with your MEXICAN GOVERNMENT, what is the U.S. responsbile for everyone in the world. If the Mexican Government actually gave a damn about you the mexican People, you would not be flocking illegally across our BORDERS, OUR BORDERS, what part of Illegal do you not get, do you not Understand. Illegal, is exactly that, can you imagine us in your Country Illegally, demanding what so many illegals demand from us, never happen, we would probably shot, or killed, such a corrupt government you have, i have mexican friends who do live there, i learn a lot from them. Believe me if they could be here, they would but legally, never illegally would cross their minds. I do not feel sorry for you any longer, So many illegals demand so much from us, some do commit awful crimes, some have yes murdered, and some have raped, you think we really need this in our Country. As i have said, take things up with your own People in your OWN COUNTRY, demand things from them, tell me what happens to you, once you have demanded from them, what some of your People demand from us.

Old 05-30-2010, 07:57 PM

4,875 posts, read 10,070,126 times
I would imagine the wealthy Mexican leaders don't even consider the campesinos to be "their" people.

One of the reasons why Selena was so popular in Latin America is that she appeared to be a campesina, even though she was an American whose first language was English. Many entertainers in Latin America are from wealthier families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I totally agree with you on this, If Mexico actually gave a damn about their People, they would not be flocking here, like Piegons in Rome. Stop shifting the burden to us Mexico, fix your own problems, with your own people, your people should be taking their problems out on you and your Mexican Government.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:48 PM

364 posts, read 244,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
I would imagine the wealthy Mexican leaders don't even consider the campesinos to be "their" people.

One of the reasons why Selena was so popular in Latin America is that she appeared to be a campesina, even though she was an American whose first language was English. Many entertainers in Latin America are from wealthier families.
that is mexicos problem
we dont ow that place nothin
let tha white mxicans deal with their campesinos
us americans want tha ilegal aliens gone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration