U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-03-2008, 08:31 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Correction: The true colors (red, white & blue) of the anti-illegal immigration crowd…..

When will you pro-illegals learn there is a difference between legal and illegal? Do you actually believe by inculcating euphemisms, illegal aliens will eventually become recognized as “immigrants?” You can say that grass is purple all day long, but it still won’t change the color.
blacknight04 and its ilk either believe their own BS------or they have a dishonorable agenda.

Not that it matters anymore: even San Francisco is starting to 'drop the hammer' on illegals and their enablers.

 
Old 07-03-2008, 08:36 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Correction: The true colors (red, white & blue) of the anti-illegal immigration crowd…..

When will you pro-illegals learn there is a difference between legal and illegal? Do you actually believe by inculcating euphemisms, illegal aliens will eventually become recognized as “immigrants?” You can say that grass is purple all day long, but it still won’t change the color.
The truth hurts doesn't it? I call it as i see it.
 
Old 07-03-2008, 08:53 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The truth hurts doesn't it? I call it as i see it.
The truth? Don't make me laugh. You wouldn't know the "truth" if it hit you in the eye with a 2x4. If you "call it as you 'see' it" perhaps a trip to LensCrafters is warranted.
 
Old 07-03-2008, 10:30 AM
 
Location: Bountiful, Utah
219 posts, read 378,598 times
Reputation: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by benicar View Post
the truth? Don't make me laugh. You wouldn't know the "truth" if it hit you in the eye with a 2x4. If you "call it as you 'see' it" perhaps a trip to lenscrafters is warranted.

rofl
 
Old 07-03-2008, 11:07 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
The truth? Don't make me laugh. You wouldn't know the "truth" if it hit you in the eye with a 2x4. If you "call it as you 'see' it" perhaps a trip to LensCrafters is warranted.
Don't need a trip to Lenscrafters because i have 20/20 vision.
 
Old 07-03-2008, 11:10 AM
 
16,701 posts, read 18,921,823 times
Reputation: 6798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
The truth? Don't make me laugh. You wouldn't know the "truth" if it hit you in the eye with a 2x4. If you "call it as you 'see' it" perhaps a trip to LensCrafters is warranted.
That was too funny... I repped you for that even though i don't usually rep people at all...
 
Old 07-03-2008, 12:09 PM
 
Location: Surprise, Az
3,496 posts, read 8,344,345 times
Reputation: 1832
Quote:
My only disappointment is that instead of draining them, the vandals didn't dump rat poison in them.
You lose the argument here. Anything you say afterward is irrelevant. You put a bad face on the Anti-Illegal movement. Those that want to support you can't...because no one in their right state of mind would support you after that...You spew hate while the true Anti-illegals do not. Your the picture boy the media craves...and all the other anti-illegals are unfairly linked to your dumb self.

For the record, as many of you might or might not know. Cesar Chavez was very anti illegal. The illegals hurt his cause in the unions. He was known to call the border patrol on illegals. Don't judge a book by it's cover...
 
Old 07-03-2008, 12:29 PM
 
Location: Midwest
1,167 posts, read 1,346,711 times
Reputation: 1493
In my experience the most anti-illegal people are legal immigrants who have worked very long and hard to become a part of this country LEGALLY. It is very sad for them that there are people who are ruining things by doing things illegally.

I am very much pro immigrant, I mean, they have to go through a lot to become a part of our country, but I do not support anyone who breaks the law. I will not get behind anyone who promotes the "rights" of people who are intentionally breaking the law. It is sad that people feel that they "need" to break the law in order to come to our country when so many have proven that you can get into our country in a legal manner and not risk dehydration or starvation.
 
Old 07-03-2008, 12:33 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
You lose the argument here. Anything you say afterward is irrelevant. You put a bad face on the Anti-Illegal movement. Those that want to support you can't...because no one in their right state of mind would support you after that...You spew hate while the true Anti-illegals do not. Your the picture boy the media craves...and all the other anti-illegals are unfairly linked to your dumb self.

For the record, as many of you might or might not know. Cesar Chavez was very anti illegal. The illegals hurt his cause in the unions. He was known to call the border patrol on illegals. Don't judge a book by it's cover...
We may have locked horns in the past; but, ibarrio--------you are 100% correct here and I Repped you.

Thank God that Mr Chavez is no longer with us (bless his soul)--------most likely the pro illegals (at least those of Mexican background) would be calling him a race traitor
 
Old 07-03-2008, 12:35 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
You lose the argument here. Anything you say afterward is irrelevant. You put a bad face on the Anti-Illegal movement. Those that want to support you can't...because no one in their right state of mind would support you after that...You spew hate while the true Anti-illegals do not. Your the picture boy the media craves...and all the other anti-illegals are unfairly linked to your dumb self.

For the record, as many of you might or might not know. Cesar Chavez was very anti illegal. The illegals hurt his cause in the unions. He was known to call the border patrol on illegals. Don't judge a book by it's cover...
The fact is most posters on here agreed with him and didn't even condemn him. Look through the thread and point out how many "anti-illegal" distanced themselves from him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top