U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:01 PM
 
812 posts, read 2,066,017 times
Reputation: 342

Advertisements

Bear, this will bring out the absolute worst in me and it is very unbecoming but here goes

Raggy dee Ann appears to be a racist.......... I don't do racists very well.........

She wants the U.S. to have an illegal problem and she doesn't want legal people in the U.K.

I say anyone who is legal, no matter their race. Muslim or not, even if it is in the U.K. are entitled as long as they never snuck through borders.

Your post is well taken and I totally agree!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:03 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
Bear, this will bring out the absolute worst in me and it is very unbecoming but here goes

Raggy dee Ann appears to be a racist.......... I don't do racists very well.........

She wants the U.S. to have an illegal problem and she doesn't want legal people in the U.K.

I say anyone who is legal, no matter their race. Muslim or not, even if it is in the U.K. are entitled as long as they never snuck through borders.

Your post is well taken and I totally agree!
Consider the source........it is nothing more than a Troll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:04 PM
 
812 posts, read 2,066,017 times
Reputation: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
It's either the illegals just choose to kill white kids or the conservative news stations and the loud mouth conservative talk show hosts don't report when other ethnic groups such as asians or Blacks are killed by illegal aliens. I wonder why? They aren't the only ones driving.
Rageddy, I beg to differ. When an illegal has killed someone, I don't hear a "white" kid was killed, I hear someone was killed. Maybe my listening ears arn't on or I don't think the way you do because the news I listen to (local) will say someone was killed and if it is kid, they don't normally say the the race or identify the child since he/she is underage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:05 PM
 
812 posts, read 2,066,017 times
Reputation: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Consider the source........it is nothing more than a Troll.

Thanks Bear, I won't stoop to it! I'll observe this one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:13 PM
 
Location: too far from the sea
18,091 posts, read 17,225,507 times
Reputation: 30296
(anyway, if she's really in the UK it's past her bedtime.) TROLL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:21 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,736,931 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
It's either the illegals just choose to kill white kids or the conservative news stations and the loud mouth conservative talk show hosts don't report when other ethnic groups such as asians or Blacks are killed by illegal aliens. I wonder why? They aren't the only ones driving.
Do you ever get the feeling that the anti-illegal group would accept a Muslim that is a citizen even if they have plans to harm this country, but they do not care what happens to the illegals from Mexico. They may have forgotten the ones that hit the twin towers were taught to fly planes in this country for cripe sake. This country never learns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:26 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Do you ever get the feeling that the anti-illegal group would accept a Muslim that is a citizen even if they have plans to harm this country, but they do not care what happens to the illegals from Mexico. They may have forgotten the ones that hit the twin towers were taught to fly planes in this country for cripe sake. This country never learns.
And; where do you get off inferring that a Muslim is trouble solely because of his/her faith?

If you truly believe that tripe: you are pathetic and bordering on being a 'racist'-----what saves you from that label is that a Muslim can be of any race.

BTW: illegal immigrants need to be tossed out of the USA and have their assets seized------be they Mexican or any other race/ethnicity/nationality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:28 PM
 
Location: in purgurtory in London
3,721 posts, read 3,331,072 times
Reputation: 1292
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
Why is it people incapable of having a civil debate have to resort to calling people names and accuse them of being trolls. It's obvious from my posting history that I'm not a troll. Being the blabber mouth I am, I've had something to say in the Los Angeles, music, celeb, pets, Oregon, Texas and UK just to name a few. It's 2.25 am and tomorrow is Saturday I can sleep in all I want. Besides any moderator who has access to view my IP address will tell you what country I'm posting from. Anyway instead of petty picking shouldn't y'all be whooping it up at a BBQ with friends or family or don't you have any?

Really the nerve of some people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:37 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
Why is it people incapable of having a civil debate have to resort to calling people names and accuse them of being trolls. It's obvious from my posting history that I'm not a troll. Being the blabber mouth I am, I've had something to say in the Los Angeles, music, celeb, pets, Oregon, Texas and UK just to name a few. It's 2.25 am and tomorrow is Saturday I can sleep in all I want. Besides any moderator who has access to view my IP address will tell you what country I'm posting from. Anyway instead of petty picking shouldn't y'all be whooping it up at a BBQ with friends or family or don't you have any?

Really the nerve of some people
Calling out pro illegal immigrant enablers is very cathartic

One domino at a time; your side is being dismantled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-04-2008, 08:49 PM
 
Location: in purgurtory in London
3,721 posts, read 3,331,072 times
Reputation: 1292
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Do you ever get the feeling that the anti-illegal group would accept a Muslim that is a citizen even if they have plans to harm this country, but they do not care what happens to the illegals from Mexico. They may have forgotten the ones that hit the twin towers were taught to fly planes in this country for cripe sake. This country never learns.
There you go ...it's the Wild West mentality. For heavens sake, I over stayed my tourist visa back in the mid '80's. Did I go back, heck no. I was young and wanted to have a good time but had to get a job. I went down town got an SS card that allowed me to open a bank account and obtain a drivers lisc. Within a week I was temping all over LA, had some really cool jobs including one doing admin in the office of a famous movie star (a very conservative one too) but the pièce de résistance was my job in HR with UPS. I actually had to ask applicants about their immigration status...if only they knew eh? Any way fast forward 4 years which included me having to come back home to London for 8 months I eventually got a Green Card. The lawyer cost me a fortune.

These people don't realise there are hundred of thousands of illegal aliens from all over Europe and other parts of the world and while they are busy looking for a dark skinned Muslim to carry out the next set of atrocities or mesicans crossing the boarders, they just might miss the Sauvé handsome Swede who'll give Toby Keith another reason to write another kick as$ song.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top