Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 11:33 PM

202 posts, read 833,763 times

Advertisements

Geez people..I am liberal...but up to a point...I live in the San Fernando Valley...now Mexicano. (Shopping carts in my front yard, every day...ummm.... why?...we never had that when I was younger..can someone explaine why I have shopping carts in my front yard????)
It totally sucks!! The illegals are giving birth at such a high rate so they can get all of our tax dollars and abuse the system!!!
The woman are married in other countries(Mexico), but claim that they are single here in Los Angeles, so thay can recieve more money. And the more babies they have, the more money they get...from you...the Legal tax payer...it's a friggen joke!!
Do you want to pay more and more taxes for illegals and people who abuse the system? Do You?
Cause I sure don't It's getting insane..

Last edited by aween; 07-08-2008 at 12:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 11:52 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,412,887 times
That's today's liberalism. Borders are just a construct... they're arbitrarily chosen with no moral grounding... because morality is relative...

As a new-age liberal (if you were old-school liberal, you'd be a libertarian) you accept this change because your opinion cannot be imposed upon others because you have no right... yadda, yadda, yadda...

Welcome to the new world. Vote Obama... give full medical benefits to 12 million illegals who you'll wait in line behind for treatment.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:21 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,766,167 times
Im not sure what will happen to California.
Many people have already left,I wonder who will be left to pay taxes,benefits lol
I sometimes wonder what California was like in the 1940's-50's.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:25 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aween View Post
Geez people..I am liberal...but up to a point...I live in the San Fernando Valley...now Mexicano. (Shopping carts in my front yard, every day...ummm.... why?...we never had that when I was younger..can someone explaine why I have shopping carts in my front yard????)
It totally sucks!! The illegals are giving birth at such a high rate so they can get all of our tax dollars and abuse the system!!!
The woman are married in other countries(Mexico), but claim that they are single here in Los Angeles, so thay can recieve more money. And the more babies they have, the more money they get...from you...the Legal tax payer...it's a friggen joke!!
Do you want to pay more and more taxes for illegals and people who abuse the system? Do You?
How do you know illegal immigrants are leaving shopping carts in your front yard everyday?

Old 07-08-2008, 12:27 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,155,936 times
Powers of observation?

Old 07-08-2008, 12:45 PM

570 posts, read 1,583,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
Im not sure what will happen to California.
Many people have already left,I wonder who will be left to pay taxes,benefits lol
I sometimes wonder what California was like in the 1940's-50's.
In the 1940's-50's California was a decent place like allot of places until the illegals came on the seen, And with the help of the Government turned nice towns into crime ridden ghettos.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:04 PM

1,862 posts, read 3,342,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
That's today's liberalism. Borders are just a construct... they're arbitrarily chosen with no moral grounding... because morality is relative...

As a new-age liberal (if you were old-school liberal, you'd be a libertarian) you accept this change because your opinion cannot be imposed upon others because you have no right... yadda, yadda, yadda...

Welcome to the new world. Vote Obama... give full medical benefits to 12 million illegals who you'll wait in line behind for treatment.

Oh, didn't you hear, this is the "post-America" era. Yes - it's true! We have no "nation states" anymore - we're all one big happy global family. Actually, that's what they're calling it - "post America", like it's already gone, people.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
unfortunately its not a joke. its called government supported labor busting (looking the other way while 23 million people sneak thru san ysidro 12 mile wide area undetected ) 80% of illegal immigration of entire USA comes thru san ysidro. .
a labor movement will stop it. whining to your congressman will not.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:14 PM

608 posts, read 1,004,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aween View Post
Well one thing you can be sure of is that change is constant. Same went for many inner cities in the 60s and 70s. Now these same crime ridden areas are highly sought after enclaves selling at a premium. Same goes for the illegal situation. At some point we (the US) will figure things out. Just don't expect anything soon.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:07 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
How do you know illegal immigrants are leaving shopping carts in your front yard everyday?
Because they saw them perhaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration