U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-09-2008, 01:55 PM
 
Location: Bountiful, Utah
219 posts, read 378,522 times
Reputation: 71

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Why does the 14th ammendment need to be changed? Aren't you the same crowd who are for enforcement of the current laws on the book? So i say enforce the 14th ammendment and make every baby born on the soil of the U.S citizens.

BK what bothers me about these babies being U.S. Citizens is that you have to be 18 to vote, 16 to drive, 21 to drink, but a baby that is 1 day old can collect welfare????? Ok, be a citizen but don't mooch. The only reason they want these babies to be citizens is for the benefits THEY (the parents) receive. They are users!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-09-2008, 02:53 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
BK what bothers me about these babies being U.S. Citizens is that you have to be 18 to vote, 16 to drive, 21 to drink, but a baby that is 1 day old can collect welfare????? Ok, be a citizen but don't mooch. The only reason they want these babies to be citizens is for the benefits THEY (the parents) receive. They are users!
And that is the saddest, most pathetic thing about them. Unmerited arrogance/sense of entitlement and feeling they are above our laws are a dead heat second.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2008, 03:21 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
I will never comprehend how illegal alien + illegal alien = legal U.S. citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2008, 03:34 PM
 
17,279 posts, read 24,965,630 times
Reputation: 8519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I will never comprehend how illegal alien + illegal alien = legal U.S. citizen.
It's like in math when the multiplying of two negatives equals a positive! In this case, two individuals with a negative label have relations and out pops a kid sans label!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2008, 03:41 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I will never comprehend how illegal alien + illegal alien = legal U.S. citizen.
That's because the law of logic defies it. But then we have a bunch of OBL's in government along with illegal aliens who benefit from twisting the 14th Amendment to suit their needs. Personally, I'd like to see it abolished since there are no longer slaves in the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2008, 03:48 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubsmom View Post
that's because the law of logic defies it. But then we have a bunch of obl's in government along with illegal aliens who benefit from twisting the 14th amendment to suit their needs. Personally, i'd like to see it abolished since there are no longer slaves in the us.
Absolutely! There is no longer a need for it, and it serves only as a magnet for illegal immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2008, 03:57 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
It's like in math when the multiplying of two negatives equals a positive! In this case, two individuals with a negative label have relations and out pops a kid sans label!
Of course I also thought of that. Although it works in multiplication, it doesn’t work in addition. If we add two negatives we still get a negative…. which is precisely how it should be with illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2008, 09:39 PM
 
4,247 posts, read 9,154,156 times
Reputation: 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Let the pro illegals and uninformed Bleeding Hearts call me a racist----------anymore, I do not even care.

BTW: if we were being overrun by illegal immigrant Nordic White Swedes jabbering in their indigenous language; I would definitely want 'em all tossed out---------and, I look like one of them.
Well I am a nordic, white Swede - 100%. Just today I helped someone by the name of Andrade with food and clothes. Yes, it's not an ideal world, but compared to what I am forced to spend my tax dollars on (death, death and more death), I choose to feed someone who has an anchor baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2008, 10:07 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Well I am a nordic, white Swede - 100%. Just today I helped someone by the name of Andrade with food and clothes. Yes, it's not an ideal world, but compared to what I am forced to spend my tax dollars on (death, death and more death), I choose to feed someone who has an anchor baby.
I would vastly prefer to deport said Anchor along with its mother back to the latter's home country-------note I am referring to economic 'refugees' here------political ones are a different situation entirely.

Ever since I saw those insolent illegal immigrant lawbreakers demanding their so-called 'rights' at their protests 3 May's ago--------my attitude towards the above has taken a hard right turn---------this coming from a former 'Bleeding Heart'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2008, 10:11 PM
 
4,247 posts, read 9,154,156 times
Reputation: 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I would vastly prefer to deport said Anchor along with its mother back to the latter's home country-------note I am referring to economic 'refugees' here------political ones are a different situation entirely.

Ever since I saw those insolent illegal immigrant lawbreakers demanding their so-called 'rights' at their protests 3 May's ago--------my attitude towards the above has taken a hard right turn---------this coming from a former 'Bleeding Heart'.
And again, I reiterate, I do NOT want my tax dollars spent on death, death and more death. Give me an Andrade with a baby and I will happily fork over my tax dollars as opposed to blowing to bits some poor little Iraqi baby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top