U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 07:44 PM

57 posts, read 89,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
The key to reading is comprehension . . . . what you claim I said is a quote from the article. I am not the author, I am merely the OP. That being said, as stated by Benicar, similar stories are being reported in media outlets around the US everyday.

It would probably take me 10 minutes to find about 50 stories of illegal aliens raping and impregnating children. In the US it is against the law to have sex with a child, in Mexico and South America, its the cultural norm:

One day later, the ABC affiliate says the young mother delivered a 6-pound girl at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho.
KIDK-TV says Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez, a suspected illegal immigrant, is being held at the Fremont County Jail. He's due in court next week to face rape charges.

"I wouldn't have believed a 10-year-old could conceive in the first place," Fremont County Sheriff Ralph Davis tells the Associated Press.

10-year-old gives birth in Idaho; Suspected illegal immigrant charged with rape - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

ILLEGAL ALIEN GETS 18 MONTHS FOR RAPING 12 YO GIRL

An illegal alien from Mexico was sentenced in Maryland to a 10-year term for impregnating the 12-year-old daughter of a family with whom he was living, with 8 1/2 years suspended by the judge.
Noberto Vasquez-Fuentes, 21, was sentenced under a plea agreement that included a guilty plea to second-degree rape of the girl with whom he had sex on five occasions in September 2005.

http://texasholdemblogger.wordpress....ng-12-yo-girl/

Uncle pleads guilty to raping 3-year-old niece

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

(01-15) 07:45 PST Victorville, Calif. (AP) --

illegal immigrant uncle of a 3-year-old Victorville girl has pleaded guilty to raping the child.

San Bernardino County prosecutors say Salvador Luna pleaded guilty to continuous sexual abuse of a child and lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 with use of force.

The 30-year-old defendant was sentenced to 24 years in prison and will likely be classified a sexually violent predator, meaning psychologists must approve his release.

Uncle pleads guilty to raping 3-year-old niece (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/01/15/state/n074554S63.DTL&hw=olds&sc=993&sn=002 - broken link)

Or how about the elderly?

Illegal immigrant suspected of raping 92-year-old woman sheds light on growing problem

TELLICO PLAINS, Tenn. (WVLT) -- It's a crime that shocked the community, and East Tennessee -- The rape of a 92-year-old Tellico Plains woman.
Now, police say there's a suspect, but he may be hiding south of the border -- a place where tracking down a criminal can be tough.
But it may be just as tough naming them as suspects when they're living here illegally.
It's not just Monroe County, police in all of East Tennessee's counties are dealing with the same problem, tracking down suspects who are here illegally.
It's costing them more time and it's costing you more money.

Illegal immigrant suspected of raping 92-year-old woman sheds light on growing problem

At the end of the day there are hundreds of thousands of these stories, don't shoot me, I'm not the perp, I'm just the messenger.

Just the fact that you spend your energy on looking for absolutely anything to justify how you truly feel of a race of people, so proves your hate towards them. Let us see articles on the injustice done to Blacks, through out history and presently; since you do your research so well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 08:20 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee-Nice View Post
Just the fact that you spend your energy on looking for absolutely anything to justify how you truly feel of a race of people, so proves your hate towards them. Let us see articles on the injustice done to Blacks, through out history and presently; since you do your research so well.
FYI: JDubsMom is Black-----------so be very careful of using the so-called 'Hispanic' race card. Besides: there is no Hispanic race--------despite what the la raza Mestizos would like everyone to believe.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:32 PM

57 posts, read 89,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
FYI: JDubsMom is Black-----------so be very careful of using the so-called 'Hispanic' race card. Besides: there is no Hispanic race--------despite what the la raza Mestizos would like everyone to believe.
I know she is Black.
What is a race and what races exist on this planet?

Last edited by Dee-Nice; 04-28-2009 at 08:41 PM..

Old 04-28-2009, 09:43 PM

365 posts, read 667,589 times
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/cvvoatv.txt (http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/cvvoatv.txt - broken link)

While nearly 70% of those serving time for
violent crimes against children were white, whites
accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent
crimes against adults.

70% were white? for child molestation

so 5% of the 300 million which are illegal

and 2% are children, and 1% is women "adult" that lives
1% adult Mexican men.....

lets add the molestations that Mexican men do, and add the white molestors inside the usa, the ones that travel to costa rica, mexico, thailand to have underage women.

CULTURE DIFFRENCES....? ITS UP TO EVERYBODY TO DECIDE...
but stereotypes might be forming towards the latino
but the whole world might have another one....

Old 04-28-2009, 09:47 PM

Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute

Ethnic Groups: Admitted Molesters vs. All American Men

[CENTER]Admitted Child Molesters
American Men[/CENTER]
Caucasian
[CENTER]79%
72%[/CENTER]
Hispanic/Latin-American
[CENTER]9%
11%[/CENTER]
African-American
[CENTER]6%
12%[/CENTER]
Asian
[CENTER]1%
4%[/CENTER]
Native American
[CENTER]3%
1%[/CENTER]

Old 04-28-2009, 10:25 PM

www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/02/16/2009-02-16_suspected_child_molester_american_arrest.html

https://dodsonandross.com/node/2468

www.traditionalvalues.org/modules.php?sid=1524

U.S. Is Now Pursuing Americans Who Commit Sex Crimes Overseas - The New York Times

"One suspect was a convicted pedophile from Baltimore accused of molesting boys in two Asian countries. Another was a doctor from Georgia who the Russian police said drugged his young victims in a St. Petersburg hotel. A third was a retired Army sergeant from Seattle who may have molested up to 50 children."

"Mr. Clark, who lived in Cambodia for about five years before his arrest and had returned occasionally to Seattle, is the first to challenge the new law. According to the criminal complaint against Mr. Clark, he told investigators that he had molested ''approximately 40 to 50 children, stating that some of them may have been 18 years old.'' He was charged with molesting two boys and pleaded guilty to the charges in March. But he also argued that the legal expansion was unconstitutional and an abuse of Congress's authority to regulate commerce."
Some child-advocacy groups estimate that as many as 25 percent of all sex tourists abroad come from the United States

and "whats our percentage of the worlds 5%? and WE REPRESENT 25% OF WORLD SEX TOURIST?

what most be the view of of our society? did ILLEGALS TAUGHT US THAT TOO?

Old 04-28-2009, 10:29 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by respecttoothersispeace View Post
yes mexican or united statians are respected from me because they are the founders of this land in american continent both of them have the same thinking no slaves, respect from each other, defend the continent, both help each other sometimes. Both people makes one big country.Both countries can find the solutions of their own mistakes. both countries hate eachother because one country looks for others people problems.tThe cowboy way both countries fight to build this big nation in both sides of the country in Old Mexico and United States. Remember this Abraham Lincohl fighting for the freedom and Mexico fight for the army against freedom in the south at the same time. Now you think I hate Mexico and United States whose best know our big country.We are getting worst now than before because we are our own enemy. Our country will be lost in the battle.
Umm...........no we don't.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:15 PM

197 posts, read 231,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Another wonderful cultural shock is the phrase "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed." A Mexican fully grown man said this to me as an excuse for trying to sexually assault me as a very young teenager. He couldn't understand why I would be so resistant to this idea. In our American culture this is called “pedophilia.” Not so in Mexican culture. This is all perfectly normal and acceptable. Your children are not safe when young Mexican males are around. I hate to put this so bluntly, but we need to know this. The multicultural equivalency crowd will howl at these truths, but it still remains true.

One Mexican girl I knew couldn't wait to get pregnant. She proudly bragged to me that she wanted a large family, and that every time she got pregnant her welfare check went up. She liked those raises so she had 7 children by the time she was 24.

Frosty Wooldridge -- Multiculturalism: One American Woman's Story

Just one more reason to fight the multicultural/multilingual corporate mantra as they sit protected in their gated communities and condone the invasion of America.

Ha,Ha,Ha, this is truly ridiculous, call it pedophilia, or call it t
olerated by culture, the United States has the largest numer of pedophiles in the world, the vast majority of them, anglo. Who are you trying to fool. We have the largest amount of deviants in the world, drug addicts is the norm, if we are such a good society, why do we have the largest number of suicides, serial killers, mentaly ill, homeless people, and mentally ill people in the world.
We have become a bunch of materialistic, isolated, anti-socials.

Thanks god for the hispanics, they bring energy, happyness and decency to the United States.

Old 05-02-2009, 10:00 AM

8,973 posts, read 14,615,066 times
If we have "the largest number of pedophiles in the world", is it because we 'tolerate' and 'encourage' pedophlia? Or is it because our laws define 'pedophilia' differently than the laws of other places....or because we're told to 'watch' for pedophiles in society, encourage our kids to report them, and aggressively hunt them down and prosecute them, and even track them AFTER they've served prison time. I honestly don't know, but I think it's a fair question.

By the way, I don't think ANY society is a 'society of pedophiles'. But I DO think children are treated much differently in many places, and I'm not sure the whole world agrees on just what is a 'pedophile'...or what constitutes 'sexual harrassment'...or 'statutory rape'..or even 'regular' rape. The notions of THESE things vary widely among cultures. So does the way they're addressed by the legal system, and the way they're regarded by society.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:16 AM

3,388 posts, read 5,543,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Just trying to get an equal sized piece of the pie.
If you come to this country illegally, you do not deserve a piece of the pie. You do not deserve to pass go or get $200, you should go to jail, you are a law breaker and a criminal. IMO, not a very good way to start life in a new place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or