U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 11:02 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,654,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Think so GD?...bet that AZ illegal population is in fact increasing. Mostly you are chasing the hispanic. The illegals keep coming and hunker down.
Greatday and I both live in the Phx area: both of us are seeing with our own eyes that the illegals have thinned out quite a bit within the last 12 months--------and, you call us 'delusional'?

Your desperation is growing-------and, few of us take what you say seriously anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2008, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post
Political correctness baby, pure & simple.

Our political masters have told us to say anything, do anything about invading illegal thugs is racist.

Babies raped & murdered. Innocents killed. Citizens mowed down by drunken illegal aliens. Your towns & cities taken over & turned into lawless third world barrios. Yet we're told we cannot say or do anything about it.

We must celebrate diversity. We must tolerate. We must embrace our invading thug hordes.

Nothing, & I mean nothing else matters in America today. The most important thing is diversity & tolerance at all costs.

You & your family do not matter. Your way of life does not matter. Your safety does not matter. The rule of law does not matter. America does not matter.

Now, I want everyone of you to shut your mouths & take it. You'll put up with it. You may whisper in hushed tones about it but you may not discuss it in public.

Our elite knows what's best for us & we cannot be "racist". As you know, Americans would rather see their daughters raped, their families slaughtered, their entire world destroyed rather then be called "GASP" a racist.

So just stand in line at the ice cream stand while a group of bald headed, heavily tattooed, third world skinheads leer at your young daughters & act as if it's just normal everyday life.

Duck & run as heavily armed third world thugs have shoot-outs on your streets then simply act as if it's always been like this.

So carry on sheeple. Continue telling yourselves how "progressive" you are & how wonderful diversity is. Soon you will get your lemmings orders & learn which hill you'll dive off of.
The hell with 'diversity': America Love It Or Leave It.

BTW: I agree 100% with your post, Quirky Cynick.

Old 07-13-2008, 11:14 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,177,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The hell with 'diversity': America Love It Or Leave It.

BTW: I agree 100% with your post, Quirky Cynick.
That makes 2 of us...

Old 07-14-2008, 12:09 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,001,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Greatday and I both live in the Phx area: both of us are seeing with our own eyes that the illegals have thinned out quite a bit within the last 12 months--------and, you call us 'delusional'?

Your desperation is growing-------and, few of us take what you say seriously anymore.
How could you visually see the illegal presence thinning?

Old 07-14-2008, 12:12 AM

300 posts, read 482,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
How can you even ask this? One would have to be blind to not see their presence thinning out. I saw it in OK and I only visit there.

Old 07-14-2008, 12:41 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,001,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post
How can you even ask this? One would have to be blind to not see their presence thinning out. I saw it in OK and I only visit there.
So I guess theres a lot less people out there with "Hi, Im illegal!" name tags on their shirt?

I say this, because I have always lived in Latino neighborhoods, and to tell the truth, I don't think I'd be able to tell if they were coming or going. In these less than diverse places, how do you determine the illegal presence?

Old 07-14-2008, 01:08 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,783,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneOne View Post
So if there's all this revolution propaganda on Spanish language radio and TV in the states, isn't Obama right about American kids learning Spanish? Shouldn't we know what we're up against?
No. What we're up against is while the American kids are learning Spanish instead of English, they will never again be able to compete with the English speaking world which is much of the First World.

India will quickly pass us because it's people realize the value in learning English and having a common language. The three top countries in the Western Hemisphere in standard of living: USA, Canada, and Barbados. All English speaking but instead we are trying to become a third world Spanish speaking nation.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
I am sure they do...and it is all irrelevant. Even if you get 20 or 30 or 40 million people believing the fairy tale you still lose to reality.

Deportation...forced or voluntary is not going to happen. It is simply not feasible.

And only the bitter rednecks of places like AZ would believe the fairy tale.

We could hire Vicente Fox to tell us how -- Mexico lost that many people and it sure isn't complaining. In fact Mexico feels it's much better off with them gone, it's economy has improved.

Old 07-14-2008, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Far fewer businesses in Latino enclaves, more and more places 'For Rent', significantly fewer people on the streets speaking Spanish, etc.------and, that is not counting news articles in the local papers about illegals packing up their stuff and going to the Mexican Consulate to get Mx birth certificates for their US born kids so they can attend schools in Mexico. Another detail: far less 'Mariachi' type music blasting from cars/trucks------along with fewer vehicles with 'SINOLOA' etc. signs emblazoned in the back windows.

Again; remember, I live in Maricopa County which was illegal immigrant central.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
The "balkanizing" of affluent western societies certainly DOES seem to be happening, along with the social pressure to make one out to be a 'nut' if he refers to it. And it would be a very effective way of rendering these societies weak and fragmented.

Whether it's truly someone's 'plan', or just the inevitable fate of an affluent society losing its self-confidence and giving in to 'guilt', I suppose it doesn't matter..the results will be the same.
And maybe it's both. In order to compete with the third world which is what they said we must do, what better than to destroy the middle class and bring in hordes of dirt-cheap workers to bring wages way down.

At the same time an affluent society could have lost self-confidence and believed that it would be best if we adopted the ways of the third world countries and eliminated all borders to invite in countless poor and unfortunate -- believing that all good things can only be had in the USA and no other countries should have to put reforms into place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or