Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 09:05 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,406,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I am hardcore anti illegal immigration as well-------but, I am siding with Mach50 here on this.

JDubsMom is acting as bad as olecapt
I'm sorry you feel that way AB.

However, it's merely my personal observation of the little man behind screen and the perpetual rantings and ravings of someone who supports illegal aliens, and all the baggage that encompasses the issues that is hurling personal attacks, sometimes subtle and sometimes not. Posting that picture along with the mantras of threatening that his ilk are going to overtake America is not only racist ranting but insulting and tired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2008, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Personal Attacks Galore, there is no room for that here.

Personal attacks? I don't think so, more like personal OBSERVATION.

Old 07-15-2008, 09:12 AM

3,368 posts, read 11,668,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

However, it's merely my personal observation of the little man behind screen and the perpetual rantings and ravings of someone who supports illegal aliens, and all the baggage that encompasses the issues that is hurling personal attacks, sometimes subtle and sometimes not. Posting that picture along with the mantras of threatening that his ilk are going to overtake America is not only racist ranting but insulting and tired.
The funny thing is that he's not serious when he says stuff like that. YOU ARE. Amc doesn't want to "take over" anything. He's an American that barely speaks Spanish. He wouldn't like it very much either of this country turned into a "third world cesspool" and no one spoke English.

Old 07-15-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
AMC is an American too, you know. If this country turned into a "third world cesspool" it would affect ALL OF US and not just you.
Gee, you can't tell since its obvious that his loyalties are to illegal aliens primarily from Mexico.

You obviously have my post mixed up with AMC's since he's the one claiming that illegal immigration doesn't affect me.

Old 07-15-2008, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
The funny thing is that he's not serious when he says stuff like that. YOU ARE. Amc doesn't want to "take over" anything. He's an American that barely speaks Spanish. He wouldn't like it very much either of this country turned into a "third world cesspool" and no one spoke English.
I'm not so sure he wouldn't feel comfortable since he's such a staunch supporter of the 3rd world inhabitants of his ethnicity taking over this country. Otherwise he and Mach 50 wouldn't be bragging about it every chance they get.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:04 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

Well, AB probably has more credibility than any other anti illegal on this forum and he's entitled to his opinion. He's earned it.

All I have to say, however, is WAY TO GO JDUBSMOM! It's long past time to take the PC kid gloves off and get down to brass tacks. These illegal Mexican scabs need to be kicked out. States are passing employers of illegals sanctions laws that force scumbag employers of illegals to stop hiring illegal Mexican scabs which will stop the illegal Mexican invasion cold. It'll make the illegal Mexican scabs already here self deport themselves back to Mexico.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:13 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,494,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Well, AB probably has more credibility than any other anti illegal on this forum and he's entitled to his opinion. He's earned it.

All I have to say, however, is WAY TO GO JDUBSMOM! It's long past time to take the PC kid gloves off and get down to brass tacks. These illegal Mexican scabs need to be kicked out. States are passing employers of illegals sanctions laws that force scumbag employers of illegals to stop hiring illegal Mexican scabs which will stop the illegal Mexican invasion cold. It'll make the illegal Mexican scabs already here self deport themselves back to Mexico.
Does Brass Tacks = Personal Attacks?

Using "you" as a general party, not personal here:

1) If you need to insult others on this forum in a debate, then you have lost the argument.
2) If you need to make up statistics like JDUBSMOM has multiple times, then she loses the argument.

You want to get real? You want to shed this forum of PC? I am cool with that, but do it in an intelligent, and civilized manner.
Otherwise you are no better than the uneducated, 3rd worlders, you are complaining about.

Last edited by Mach50; 07-15-2008 at 10:23 AM..

Old 07-15-2008, 11:23 AM

219 posts, read 425,222 times
*sigh* so no one can vent? There are days when I feel just like JDubsMom, she is being honest. Wuld u rather her be PC just to appease your love for illegals? I for one am enjoying what she is writing. U go girl!

Old 07-15-2008, 11:26 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,494,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
*sigh* so no one can vent? There are days when I feel just like JDubsMom, she is being honest. Wuld u rather her be PC just to appease your love for illegals? I for one am enjoying what she is writing. U go girl!
You enjoy her attacking others with juvenile name calling and doctoring statistics to exaggerate her point?

Also you enjoy her being somewhat stereotypical towards AMC for being Mexican?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubsmom
you're probably only 5'4 my bad little boy
BTW my Mexican mother is 5'7" and her father is 6'3", 100% Mexican.

Last edited by Mach50; 07-15-2008 at 11:50 AM..

Old 07-15-2008, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post

I totally agree and if it means anything, thank you for taking the mental PC gloves off in your agreement of what I said. I am sick and tired of tip toeing around the feelings of people who call themselves American "citizens" simply because they have documents that state such. As far as I'm concerned those documents are worthless when their hearts and loyalty resides in a foreign country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration