Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 02:06 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Questioning the motives of "people"? You really need more practice twisting the words of others to suit your personal agenda. At the end of the day the topic was the motives/agendas of ILLEGAL ALIENS primarily from Mexico and South America joining the military and whether or not their main objectives were: (a) to gain CITIZENSHIP; and (b) to ascertain the knowledge and firepower of the US military in order to pass it on to their gang banging amigos.

As for Mexicans stealing my job? ha . . . . I am a white collar professional and in order to obtain my job they need to (a) be documented; (b) speak English (c) pass an extensive background and drug test . . . and more importantly . . . . drum roll please . . . . have no fear of LaMigra.

As for those green cards . . . you didn't provide the necessary proof. But I'm not in the least surprised. It's typical of you to expect something for nothing.
Nice. Illegal aliens aren't people. Even if theyre dying for this country.

White collar job? Thanks for the info. You admit that Mexicans aren't taking your job. So basically, youre one of those who are complaining about something that doesnt even affect you.
"gang banging amigos"? Oh I get it..amigo is spanish..spanish is spoken by Mexicans....Mexicans are gangbangers! Clever.
me, expecting "something for nothing"?

Why, because I'm a mexican-american and disagree with your vile views on Mexicans? hahah.

We need more people like you around, JDUB. There's not enough ignorance towards other cultures in this country anymore. Everybody developed this pesky thing called tolerance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 09:27 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Nice. Illegal aliens aren't people. Even if theyre dying for this country.

White collar job? Thanks for the info. You admit that Mexicans aren't taking your job. So basically, youre one of those who are complaining about something that doesnt even affect you.
"gang banging amigos"? Oh I get it..amigo is spanish..spanish is spoken by Mexicans....Mexicans are gangbangers! Clever.
me, expecting "something for nothing"?

Why, because I'm a mexican-american and disagree with your vile views on Mexicans? hahah.

We need more people like you around, JDUB. There's not enough ignorance towards other cultures in this country anymore. Everybody developed this pesky thing called tolerance.
Wow, just wow. My bra size is bigger than your IQ. I am an American, a descendant of slaves who marched in the civil rights movement, who fought for equal rights for my people. I am a taxpaying citizen, who loves my country. Illegal aliens in MY HOMELAND draining the resources of my country and the future of TRUE AMERICAN children are my business (not the anchor babies being dumped here, not the DREAMACT self absorbed morons who delusionally think its our fault their criminal parents brought them here and hung them out to dry) MY country and THE FUTURE AND WELL BEING OF MY fellow American citizens are very much my concern. You really are a dim bulb to think illegal immigration doesn't affect me or any other American. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY damn it.

My child will be forced to grow up in a multicultural 3rd world cesspool if I don't band together with every American who loves this country and do everything in my power to drive your 3rd world non-assimilating, illegal alien, 3rd grade educated, non English speaking, arrogant, self serving, enclave dwelling friends and family and back to their respective cesspools.

As for what I do know about your culture, I learned from you and those here illegally. Your "culture" is full of lazy, lawless cowards who are too afraid to take back your own country. Your culture consist of millions of delusional uneducated, losers who worship a country that hates you. Your pathetic so called leaders write maps to help you "safely cross the borders of America" and you think they do it out of love. The truth of the matter is they write those maps praying that as many of you as possible die in the desert so that the oligarchies won't have to pay taxes for the education of those children born to the abundant breeders who procreate knowing full well they can't even feed themselves and expect their children to live off of oxygen or the American taxpayers if they just make it across the border before they go into full blown labor; by people too ignorant to care about the consequences of their actions. I also learned that for you LaRazaesque types: RACE TRUMPS EVERYTHING.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 07-14-2008 at 09:48 PM..

Old 07-14-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Wow, just wow. My bra size is bigger than your IQ. I am an American, a descendant of slaves and a taxpayer, who loves my country. Illegal aliens in MY HOMELAND draining the resources of my country and the future of TRUE AMERICAN children (not the anchor babies being dumped here, not the DREAMACT self absorbed morons who delusionally think its our fault their criminal parents brought them here and hung them out to dry) MY country and THE FUTURE AND WELL BEING OF MY fellow American citizens are very much my concern. You really are a dim bulb to think illegal immigration doesn't affect me or any other American. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY damn it.

My child will be forced to grow up in a multicultural 3rd world cesspool if I don't band together with every American who loves this country and do everything in my power to drive your 3rd world non-assimilating, illegal alien, 3rd grade educated, non English speaking, arrogant, self serving, enclave dwelling friends and family and back to their respective cesspools.
Yeahhhhh, good luck with that.

We're taking over, baby.

Its like Gremlins 3: Reconquista!

You poor poor tortured American soul...God bless you!
I hope you can overcome such a cruel life with your middle class living, white collared job, and GASP....Mexicans down the street.

Quote:
It really is up to you JDUB! YOU are the chosen one. Its up to you to do everything in your power(google articles, post offensive threads) to get rid of the savages! Godspeed!

Last edited by amc760; 07-14-2008 at 10:21 PM..

Old 07-14-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Yeahhhhh, good luck with that.

We're taking over, baby.

Its like Gremlins 3: Reconquista!

You poor poor tortured American soul...God bless you!
I hope you can overcome such a cruel life with your middle class living, white collared job, and GASP....Mexicans down the street.

It really is up to you JDUB! YOU are the chose one. Its up to you to do everything in your power(google articles, post offensive threads) to get rid of the savages! Godspeed!
Taking over what? Without Americans to foot the bills and pay for the education, free breakfast, provide foodstamps, healthcare and enable the welfare checks to keep coming, the only thing you and your ilk are capable of dominating are the highest poverty rates, the highest birthrates of children born into that poverty to illiterate peasants who use them as a source of income, that's about it. You're obviously not capable of even taking care of the enormous amounts of children you procreate.

The fact that you have to cross the borders of America by the millions just so you can eat and live 30 to a 3 bedroom house, speaks volumes in terms of your population's capabilities, yeah we fear you.

You can't even take over the cesspool you got driven out of, the cesspool controlled by a hand full of oligarchies that hates you and brainwashes you to remain loyal and send home remittances (because they care about the welfare of those living in tin foil shanty's that you left behind -lol, actually they just don't want to pay taxes, they don't give a rat's ass about any of you -lol) yet you remain loyal to a corrupt country that won't even provide you a hot and a cot. Being in jail here is better than being "free" in Mexico. Gee, is that why our jails are full of your peeps? Do you honestly think Americans are not willing to die in lieu of handing over what we have built to a bunch of third world illiterate, illegal aliens simply because they outbreed us?

Oh and one more thing . . . your jealousy is showing.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 07-14-2008 at 10:09 PM..

Old 07-14-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Taking over what? Without Americans to foot the bills and pay for the education, free breakfast, provide foodstamps, healthcare and enable the welfare checks to keep coming, the only thing you and your ilk are capable of dominating are the highest poverty rates, the highest birthrates of children born into that poverty to illiterate peasants who use them as a source of income, that's about it. You're obviously not capable of even taking care of the enormous amounts of children you procreate.

The fact that you have to cross the borders of America by the millions just so you can eat and live 30 to a 3 bedroom house, speaks volumes in terms of your population's capabilities, yeah we fear you.

You can't even take over the cesspool you got driven out of, the cesspool that hates you and brainwashes you to remain loyal even though they won't even give you a hot and a cot. Do you honestly think Americans are not willing to die in lieu of handing over what we have built to a bunch of third world illiterate, illegal aliens simply because they outbreed us?

Oh and one more thing . . . your jealousy is showing.
More more! Unleash the hate!

Seriously keep going, its hilarious.

P.S. Fear, bigotry, and self-righteousness is nothing to be jealous of.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:14 PM

Quote:
More more! Unleash the hate!

Seriously keep going, its hilarious.

P.S. Fear, bigotry, and self-righteousness is nothing to be jealous of.
You are such a coward, you hide behind this screen safely tucked away in my country. All of you anchor babies should band together and go home and overthrow those oligarchies. It's only a hand full of them and there are zillions of you whatcha waiting for big brave man? Oh wait, you're probably only 5'4 my bad little boy.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:19 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,667,463 times
AMC is an American too, you know. If this country turned into a "third world cesspool" it would affect ALL OF US and not just you.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:20 PM

Quote:
You are such a coward, you hide behind this screen safely tucked away in my country. All of you anchor babies should band together and go home and overthrow those oligarchies. It's only a hand full of them and there are zillions of you whatcha waiting for big brave man? Oh wait, you're probably only 5'4 my bad little boy.
I don't even have to say anything, youre doing it all for me. Have a good night JDub

Old 07-14-2008, 11:48 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,492,357 times
Quote:
Personal Attacks Galore, there is no room for that here.

Old 07-15-2008, 07:39 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Personal Attacks Galore, there is no room for that here.
I am hardcore anti illegal immigration as well-------but, I am siding with Mach50 here on this.

JDubsMom is acting as bad as olecapt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration