U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2008, 04:07 PM

23,000 posts, read 31,949,672 times

Advertisements

washingtonpost.com

How about taking yallselves out of your misery and go home on your own accord?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2008, 04:15 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
washingtonpost.com

How about taking yallselves out of your misery and go home on your own accord?
You have to wonder when common sense would come into play. I can't imagine breaking and entering anyone's home and sitting around waiting for the owners to come home and arguing with them about throwing me out.

What's even more bizarre is said group of invaders march, chant, wave flags of, and confess undying loyalty to a country that they don't even want to live in.

In this case, I guess common sense isn't so common.

Mind reader . . .

Old 07-15-2008, 05:23 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Interesting that the Washington Post would even publish an article using the word 'illegal' in lieu of 'undocumented'.............

I have been saying for a while now: get out while the getting is good------------and, apparently the above lawbreakers are sensing that as well.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Interesting that the Washington Post would even publish an article using the word 'illegal' in lieu of 'undocumented'.............

I have been saying for a while now: get out while the getting is good------------and, apparently the above lawbreakers are sensing that as well.
It is highly unusual. I'm sure you like I have heard the gammit of names being run by the PC/IA hugging crowd. Maybe the collapsing of America has finally convinced a few of them that its time to get real about the negative contributory factors illegal immigration is having on our economy and the overall mood of the citizens of this country.

Old 07-15-2008, 06:06 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:

Shocking, isn't it? Perhaps the Post is getting the message that people are not swayed by their usual euphemisms. If they bother to read the comments following each of their sob stories, they must know the overwhelming majority of posters are anti-illegal; and trust me, they are not PC. The outrage is most definitely growing.

Even the sanctuary state of Maryland is finally getting the message. I caught the end of a report on the local news today regarding a new law enacted that will become effective in 6 months.

Old 07-15-2008, 06:06 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,779,846 times
Yep I see just "migrants" a lot now..

Old 07-15-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Shocking, isn't it? Perhaps the Post is getting the message that people are not swayed by their usual euphemisms. If they bother to read the comments following each of their sob stories, they must know the overwhelming majority of posters are anti-illegal; and trust me, they are not PC. The outrage is most definitely growing.

Even the sanctuary state of Maryland is finally getting the message. I caught the end of a report on the local news today regarding a new law enacted that will become effective in 6 months.
WOW!

And the hammer continues........y'all know the rest

Old 07-15-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
WOW!

And the hammer continues........y'all know the rest

Mind read . . . . CONGRATS Benicar

Every politician in Chicago, Cicero, Burbank, Carpentersville, Waukegan, and a few other places in Illinois would have and replaced, to be deported to Mexico before that ever happens in Illinois. I can't help but wonder if the possibility of Obama becoming POTUS is holding DHS at bay.

Despite the DHS lawsuit against the City of Chicago, the corrupt politicos are still harboring millions of illegal aliens and praying the DHS hammer doesn't nail them and deport their source of cheap illegal labor before Daley nails down the 2016 Olympics.

Old 07-15-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Mind read . . . . CONGRATS Benicar

Every politician in Chicago, Cicero, Burbank, Carpentersville, Waukegan, and a few other places in Illinois would have and replaced, to be deported to Mexico before that ever happens in Illinois. I can't help but wonder if the possibility of Obama becoming POTUS is holding DHS at bay.

Despite the DHS lawsuit against the City of Chicago, the corrupt politicos are still harboring millions of illegal aliens and praying the DHS hammer doesn't nail them and deport their source of cheap illegal labor before Daley nails down the 2016 Olympics.
Watch the economy: if it crashes much further (which it may indeed); Daley may have another 'minority' to deal with if the illegals do not leave soon.

Call it my using the 'race card' or any other epithet: good 'ol Daley may have a bunch of pissed off 'brothas and sistas' to deal with in Chi with us White (both American Hispanic and Anglo) boys having the latters' backs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration