U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 02:43 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,806,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You really have gone from being one who stretches the truth to being a FLAT OUT LIAR. Not once have I even implied that, as a matter of fact go back and read where I clearly state it is a tragedy.

How much lower will you stoop in your defense of the indefensible?

I said:

This is a tragedy that happens at the hands of a drunk driving illegal more everyday. The only difference is this time, the victims were Mexican illegals. . . . .

Oh wait, I forgot you are an OBL who LUMPS ALL MEXICANS TOGETHER.

[+] Rate this post positively
So because this tragedy happens at the hands of drunk driving illegal immigrants everyday (which i doubt is true) then it makes these people getting killed okay.

What other excuses do you make for the thousands of Americans killed by fellow american drunk drivers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
JUST a thought, if there was no licquer ,would there not be less people dying in this maner? so is the problem the driving or the licquer?
Good question.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:55 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,922,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
So because this tragedy happens at the hands of drunk driving illegal immigrants everyday (which i doubt is true) then it makes these people getting killed okay.

What other excuses do you make for the thousands of Americans killed by fellow american drunk drivers?
Still comparing apples to oranges to justify the crimes of illegal alien invaders who continue to perpetuate criminal acts after breaking and entering?

You already know the answer to your own question.

That being said, I'm still waiting for you to apologize for lying on me.

You left out the last part of my OP:

More death-by-illegal-alien sources: http://lashawnbarber.com/archives/20...illegal-alien/

Nobody's disputing whether or not it's a tragedy. In the case of every single one of these victims, illegal aliens were involved. Those who were killed by illegal aliens would more than likely still be alive if said illegal aliens had not crossed our borders illegally.

The irony of my OP is that illegal aliens were the victims this time around. The end results? still the same.

So show us where I deliberately attempted to twist the truth?

Old 07-18-2008, 02:58 PM

608 posts, read 883,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well -- one good thing, their kids weren't exactly used to having them around and were growing up with others raising them and that will continue to be the case for them now. It's doubtful the parents were ever going to return home to those children anyhow, money was more important than staying home raising their children.
Doubtful is an assumption.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Still comparing apples to oranges to justify the crimes of illegal alien invaders who continue to perpetuate criminal acts after breaking and entering?

You already know the answer to your own question.

That being said, I'm still waiting for you to apologize for lying on me.

You left out the last part of my OP:

More death-by-illegal-alien sources: http://lashawnbarber.com/archives/20...illegal-alien/

Nobody's disputing whether or not it's a tragedy. In the case of every single one of these victims, illegal aliens were involved. Those who were killed by illegal aliens would more than likely still be alive if said illegal aliens had not crossed our borders illegally.

The irony of my OP is that illegal aliens were the victims this time around. The end results? still the same.

So show us where I deliberately attempted to twist the truth?
You say you don't dispute it's a tragedy but you are trying to turn this tragedy into blame the illegal immigrant game. Your post speaks for itself.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
If they weren't here illegally, this could have been avoided, and their children would have parents.
They could have been killed by a drunk driver in their own country just the same. What's your point?

Old 07-18-2008, 03:13 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,922,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
You say you don't dispute it's a tragedy but you are trying to turn this tragedy into blame the illegal immigrant game. Your post speaks for itself.

The story speaks for itself. Two ILLEGAL ALIENS were tragically killed on American soil weren't they?

Old 07-18-2008, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Exactly when were those children going to see their parents again anyhow? Those parents left young children behind, money meant more to them than seeing and raising their own children.

Well -- maybe after they contacted organized criminal rings to have them smuggled into the USA in order to collect food stamps on them or get them into our schools so taxpayers here could start supporting them, then maybe.

More likely the parents were not all that concerned with seeing their children, eventually many of these parents "move on", they start new families here, remittances dwindle. These parents made that choice -- dollars over children.
That really doesn't compute. Sorry. They were common law together for 19 years. They came to this country together most likely to send money back to ensure their kids have a better life. So by your logic, they came here to start another family together? Honestly.

US citizens travel the country for work leaving their kids behind all the time. All have the intention of returning and yet some do not due to unfortunate circumstances while traveling. Yes you could argue that these US citizens are not breaking law but the fact of the matter is they are leaving their family for work and to support the family. Risk is risk and nothing is guaranteed.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:49 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,105,400 times
liqour isnt so much the problem as is driving while under the influence of liqour. thats the real issue. normally a post about a
"Pair run down and killed by driver in Hollywood had 3 children"
would elicit compassion.
but not with these people.
its truly sad some of you dont have compassion for people in tragic situations.
peace be with you all.
pray to your god that you are never in a situation like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration