U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 07:42 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsal View Post
It's quite the truth. They are being overrun by Muslims, as we are being overrun by Mexicans.

And, at least in this country, we are NOT "a few ultra far-right" people - 80% of us want illegal immigration STOPPED.

The NY Times doesn't know how to separate legal from illegal, just like every other liberal newspaper. They act as if enforcing our own laws is a bad thing. Ridiculous.
Europe is starting to crack down on the sharia law type of Muslims admittedly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 11:01 AM

1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Yes it is true!!! Many muslims are walking around in Europe wearing their muslim outfits and are going to court if they aren't allowed to wear a scarf in class, at work, etc...even go to court if they are in medical school and don't want to touch the another man or womens hand. Even police officers are special trained to take their shoes off when entering a muslims house, etc... it is all going to be the other way around. Europeans are going to be the strangers in their own country. Hard to believe but unless you have lived there, you wouldn't know. I wish it was a night mare and wake up but it is true and a night mare. Don't let it happen here.
Thanks Bentlebee for your post, I had not given the muslims too much thought, I know have them in this country also, no one probably knows how many, they are too busy worrying about Illegals

Old 07-18-2008, 11:09 AM

300 posts, read 481,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Thanks Bentlebee for your post, I had not given the muslims too much thought, I know have them in this country also, no one probably knows how many, they are too busy worrying about Illegals
They also demand this country treat them special because of their religion. Just another bunch of ingrates.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:14 AM

You're right, changes are made for their benefit.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
You're right, changes are made for their benefit.
And it is not the right thing to do either, as it is not the right thing to do to give special treatment to illegals either.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:22 AM

[quote=Quirky Cynick;4508127]And it is not the right thing to do either, as it is not the right thing to do to give special treatment to illegals either.[/quote

I agree, not special just fair.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:24 AM

[quote=sassyone;4508226]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post
And it is not the right thing to do either, as it is not the right thing to do to give special treatment to illegals either.[/quote

I agree, not special just fair.
They don't want fair. They want special and have shown that time and time again. Of course the illegals should not even be treated fair since they are in this country illegally.

Old 07-18-2008, 01:10 PM

[quote=Quirky Cynick;4508240]
Quote:

They don't want fair. They want special and have shown that time and time again. Of course the illegals should not even be treated fair since they are in this country illegally.
The ones that I have met have not asked for more than water or something to eat, if you think that they do not deserve that, too bad.

Old 07-18-2008, 01:29 PM

185 posts, read 319,436 times
Quote:
I am battling both as best I can through correspondence with my representatives and by spreading awareness.

As I've said before, America and it's citizens will be destoyed by M & M's (Mexicans and Muslims.)

Old 07-18-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post
I am battling both as best I can through correspondence with my representatives and by spreading awareness.

As I've said before, America and it's citizens will be destoyed by M & M's (Mexicans and Muslims.)
I would agree for the most part with Muslims, I don't feel it with Mexicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration