U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 10:33 PM

300 posts, read 481,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
It is "cleansing" of a sort, I agree. I actually support most of what AZ is doing, but I cannot support the raids on neighborhoods, that is just terrorizing.
Then tell the damn illegals to go back to where they came from and it will stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 11:02 AM

3,496 posts, read 8,340,555 times
Quote:
"Overthrow Arpaio"
They are dumb to post on that forum. If Joe will go out of his way and beyond his authority to keep tabs on visitors of Phoenix New times then what do you think he can do on his website....plain stupid of those people.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 22 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,464,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
They are dumb to post on that forum. If Joe will go out of his way and beyond his authority to keep tabs on visitors of Phoenix New times then what do you think he can do on his website....plain stupid of those people.
FYI - It appears that www dot arpaio dot com is actually an ANTI-arpaio site, not actually created by and for the Sheriff himself.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:08 AM

3,496 posts, read 8,340,555 times
Quote:
FYI - It appears that www dot arpaio dot com is actually an ANTI-arpaio site, not actually created by and for the Sheriff himself.
Ok, I didn't even visit it.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:08 AM

Quote:

I figured everyone knew that. This is nothing but a hate the law website.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:17 AM

9,308 posts, read 25,652,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post
I figured everyone knew that. This is nothing but a hate the law website.
Would you expect anything else from Common Criminals or Individuals aiding and abetting Common Criminals?

It is obvious that anyone hating Sheriff Joe so strongly must have a "law breaking" agenda. ! ! ! !

Old 07-18-2008, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Would you expect anything else from Common Criminals or Individuals aiding and abetting Common Criminals?

It is obvious that anyone hating Sheriff Joe so strongly must have a "law breaking" agenda. ! ! ! !
Of course you are correct. Just look at some our own illegal lovers here in this forum.

Old 07-18-2008, 01:34 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,733,980 times
Quote:
If that's the case, there is going to be some very unhappy campers on this forum

Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 PM

307 posts, read 458,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
If that's the case, there is going to be some very unhappy campers on this forum
I doubt it.

Any one can start a web site. It's another matter for it to be good enough for anyone to read it.

Their web site has been around for a year. Yet in the past 10 days almost every one of the 50 threads has been started by the same 4 people , Coz, Sunshyn, Joesdumdum, Joemustgo.

Of those 50 threads most have had 0 responses and only 2 of those 50 have had more then 10 responses (19 and 53)
The one with 53 responses has had a total of 7 people respond.

In other words it’s a website set up for a small number of people to jerk off together. This one thread about their website has more people posting to it then there largest thread.

Heck I know Amish Internet Dating Sites with more activity then their website.

Random

Old 07-18-2008, 02:15 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post
I doubt it.

Any one can start a web site. It's another matter for it to be good enough for anyone to read it.

Their web site has been around for a year. Yet in the past 10 days almost every one of the 50 threads has been started by the same 4 people , Coz, Sunshyn, Joesdumdum, Joemustgo.

Of those 50 threads most have had 0 responses and only 2 of those 50 have had more then 10 responses (19 and 53)
The one with 53 responses has had a total of 7 people respond.

In other words itís a website set up for a small number of people to jerk off together. This one thread about their website has more people posting to it then there largest thread.

Heck I know Amish Internet Dating Sites with more activity then their website.

Random
You're getting as bad (or as GOOD) as macmeal!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration