Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 02:20 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,092,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post
I doubt it.

Any one can start a web site. It's another matter for it to be good enough for anyone to read it.

Their web site has been around for a year. Yet in the past 10 days almost every one of the 50 threads has been started by the same 4 people , Coz, Sunshyn, Joesdumdum, Joemustgo.

Of those 50 threads most have had 0 responses and only 2 of those 50 have had more then 10 responses (19 and 53)
The one with 53 responses has had a total of 7 people respond.

In other words it’s a website set up for a small number of people to jerk off together. This one thread about their website has more people posting to it then there largest thread.

Heck I know Amish Internet Dating Sites with more activity then their website.

Random
LOL, the Amish dating sites made me chuckle. In seriousness, I do not think most people like to hear, read hate all the time, and if they do there should be a place for them to get some therapy. If you notice this country is getting more hate filled all the time. I do understand the frustration, we are all going through rough times (mainly do to our present administration)
Hopefully we will have some better times ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration