U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 01:35 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,840,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Are you willing to say the same thing about "Blacks", or is that very different?

And I didnt have to say "dangerous neighborhoods". Its in general.

http://www.childtrendsdatabank.org/f...0-Figure-3.gif
What is your obsession with Blacks? Are you even capable of formulating a post without injecting Blacks? We're NOT the same, period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 04:13 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,005,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
What is your obsession with Blacks? Are you even capable of formulating a post without injecting Blacks? We're NOT the same, period.
Can you read??

AzBear was saying something like 'whats with you Mexicans and your gangs?'

To which I responded asking if he would make the same statement about Blacks, since it seems that Azbear feels Blacks can do no wrong in this country.

I'm sick of the double standard.

And youre exaggerating if you were to say even a good portion of my posts were about blacks. Sorry, but I dont have any "white guilt" towards Black people.
Im not afraid to bring up the topic of White-Latino-Black relations. Im not walking on eggshells. I see a lot of BS, and I'm calling it.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You left out the part about 'dangerous neighborhoods'------you simply stated that Blacks and 'Hispanics' are in greater danger.

Besides: why is it that so many 'Latinos' feel the need to whack each other over trivial stuff----------that is a damning indictment of their so-called 'culture'
Are you willing to say the same thing about "Blacks", or is that very different?

Old 07-28-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Can you read??

AzBear was saying something like 'whats with you Mexicans and your gangs?'

To which I responded asking if he would make the same statement about Blacks, since it seems that Azbear feels Blacks can do no wrong in this country.

I'm sick of the double standard.

And youre exaggerating if you were to say even a good portion of my posts were about blacks. Sorry, but I dont have any "white guilt" towards Black people.
Im not afraid to bring up the topic of White-Latino-Black relations. Im not walking on eggshells. I see a lot of BS, and I'm calling it.
AzBear did not mention blacks, you did, as usual. If you can only explain your point by referencing blacks, you must not have anything substantive in your arsenal. Guess what? If I were discussing blacks, I would have no need to ever mention Mexicans. Can't you stand on your own two feet?

Old 07-28-2008, 07:08 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Quote:
More and more Black people are facing and admitting to the failures in their overall society-------and, their acknowledgment is really starting to become apparent.

And; African Americans are moving up the socio-economic food chain quite rapidly.

Ask a Black person back in 1978 if within 30 years that there would be two Secretaries of State, a major party Presidential candidate, talk show host, arguably the world's greatest golfer and basketball player, etc------of color.

Old 07-28-2008, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
AzBear did not mention blacks, you did, as usual. If you can only explain your point by referencing blacks, you must not have anything substantive in your arsenal. Guess what? If I were discussing blacks, I would have no need to ever mention Mexicans. Can't you stand on your own two feet?
Think outside the bun, Benicar.

How can you criticize Mexicans/Latinos for gang problems, as if they are the only gangmembers in the country, when there is a very big gang problem among African-Americans as well in this country?

How many times in this illegal immigration forum has the discussion led to all the problems of the Mexican-American/Mexican/Hispanic community?
I feel your pain.

Old 07-28-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
More and more Black people are facing and admitting to the failures in their overall society-------and, their acknowledgment is really starting to become apparent.

And; African Americans are moving up the socio-economic food chain quite rapidly.

Ask a Black person back in 1978 if within 30 years that there would be two Secretaries of State, a major party Presidential candidate, talk show host, arguably the world's greatest golfer and basketball player, etc------of color.
yeah yeah yeah, we've heard all your praising and accolades.
but how would you pose this question

Quote:
Besides: why is it that so many 'Latinos' feel the need to whack each other over trivial stuff----------that is a damning indictment of their so-called 'culture'
to African-Americans who have the very same gang problem?
Is it a "damning indictment of their so-called 'culture'" as well?

Old 07-28-2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Think outside the bun, Benicar.

How can you criticize Mexicans/Latinos for gang problems, as if they are the only gangmembers in the country, when there is a very big gang problem among African-Americans as well in this country?

How many times in this illegal immigration forum has the discussion led to all the problems of the Mexican-American/Mexican/Hispanic community?
I feel your pain.
What “bun” would that be? Sweet, cream-filled, cinnamon?

You have NEVER heard me state that ONLY Hispanics or illegals are involved in gangs. However, when the topic is illegal alien gangbangers, there is no reason to discuss black (legal citizen) gangs.

I have on numerous occasions acknowledged problems with my race. If including black crime, poverty, or gangbangers in the majority of your posts makes you feel better…….go for it!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:01 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,858,290 times
Quote:
yeah yeah yeah, we've heard all your praising and accolades.
but how would you pose this question

to African-Americans who have the very same gang problem?
Is it a "damning indictment of their so-called 'culture'" as well?

Well whatever you claim, you don't see blacks sneaking over the border into other countries. They are doing whatever they do in their own country where they belong.

Of course Mexico is sending us it's riff-raff, but that doesn't mean we must accept it.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well whatever you claim, you don't see blacks sneaking over the border into other countries. They are doing whatever they do in their own country where they belong.

Of course Mexico is sending us it's riff-raff, but that doesn't mean we must accept it.
Thank you! Of course he will never acknowledge there's a problem. Illegal alien Mexicans can do no wrong, because everything is justified in his mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration