U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2008, 02:36 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,734,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
My true intent? The key to reading is comprehension if you are missing my point maybe you should go back and read it again, then look up every single word of it in the dictionary. That should help even a slow learner.
I think we got your intent loud and clear, a dead illegal is better than a live illegal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2008, 02:46 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Ahhh, I think you do not have an inkling of how many supporters the illegals have in the real world, not the computer.
Speak for yourself:

Most people whom I have spoken with------with the notable exception of some 'Hispanics'------are quite anti illegal immigration.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:46 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Ahhh, I think you do not have an inkling of how many supporters the illegals have in the real world, not the computer.
I guess you're right. Only those in the virtual world of cyberspace are concerned about illegal immigration. That would certainly explain the defeat of all of the amnesty bills recently proposed in Congress. That would also explain the unprecedented number of states enacting new legislation to combat illegal immigration.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:47 PM

Quote:
IA's think it's a joke, I remember the riots of the 60's. The pot is boiling and each day the flames are getting higher and hotter. One more of their racist, flag waving "parades" and they'll be able to put their machismo to the American test.
Who will be the new 'Rosa Parks' (for the symbol of the take American back challenge)?

Jim Crow=pro illegal.

Bull Connor=Janet Murguia

Last edited by ArizonaBear; 07-19-2008 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Badly phrased; went back in and corrected my post

Old 07-19-2008, 02:48 PM

300 posts, read 481,825 times
Quote:
I think we got your intent loud and clear, a dead illegal is better than a live illegal.
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk103/QuirkyCynick/Funnies/HitsTheFan.gif (broken link)

Old 07-19-2008, 02:54 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:

Yawn . . . . tag . . . . .next illegal alien lovin' drama queen . . . .

Old 07-19-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I guess you're right. Only those in the virtual world of cyberspace are concerned about illegal immigration. That would certainly explain the defeat of all of the amnesty bills recently proposed in Congress. That would also explain the unprecedented number of states enacting new legislation to combat illegal immigration.

Hello . . . don't forget to include the Dream Act, the mounting numbers of deportation and the escalation of businesses being fined, nothing like taking/giving credit where credit is due.

Old 07-19-2008, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Who will be the new 'Rosa Parks'?

Jim Crow=pro illegal.

Bull Connor=Janet Murguia
Didn't you hear, they've already crowned their new queen, it's this negligent "mother" who had 3 kids by the time she was 17:

Flor, 29, came to the US more than seven years ago, leaving behind three young children, two boys and a girl, who are looked after by her mother.

Flor Crisostomo - Moving Towards May 1st American Humanity

She's been holed up in that makeshift "church" for about 6 months now. I guess she's not worried about how her mother and 3 kids are eating as long as she can stay in America illegally and she's getting 3 squares a day. . . . Oh the hypocrisy of it all.

Old 07-19-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Didn't you hear, they've already crowned their new queen, it's this negligent "mother" who had 3 kids by the time she was 17:

Flor, 29, came to the US more than seven years ago, leaving behind three young children, two boys and a girl, who are looked after by her mother.

Flor Crisostomo - Moving Towards May 1st American Humanity

She's been holed up in that makeshift "church" for about 6 months now. I guess she's not worried about how her mother and 3 kids are eating as long as she's getting 3 squares a day. . . . Oh the hypocrisy of it all.
I see your point: I phrased my post badly------my error

Rosa Parks: who will be the one individual that symbolizes our struggle against MEChA and its handmaidens?

Old 07-19-2008, 03:09 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Hello . . . don't forget to include the Dream Act, the mounting numbers of deportation and the escalation of businesses being fined, nothing like taking/giving credit where credit is due.
How true! There have been so many, it's hard to keep up with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration