U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2008, 08:14 AM

300 posts, read 482,441 times

Advertisements

This is some of what we have to put up with in this country. Immigrants, legal and illegal, getting freebies and not willing to work as hard as the immigrants of old. This is what I hate and it will only get worse here if we don't stop it soon.

Unemployed UK Muslim “Scrounger” With 11 Kids Stays Home Cause It Pays More

“I used a condom once. It was awful. Never again, it’s nothing like the real thing. It’s up to God whether we have any more kids.”
He chortles: “It says in the Bible and the Koran to go forth and multiply, and that’s what we’ll do. It’s Noreen, she finds me irresistible!”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2008, 10:40 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,916,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post
This is some of what we have to put up with in this country. Immigrants, legal and illegal, getting freebies and not willing to work as hard as the immigrants of old. This is what I hate and it will only get worse here if we don't stop it soon.

“I used a condom once. It was awful. Never again, it’s nothing like the real thing. It’s up to God whether we have any more kids.”
He chortles: “It says in the Bible and the Koran to go forth and multiply, and that’s what we’ll do. It’s Noreen, she finds me irresistible!”

Too bad there is so little outrage or uprising there concerning these wretched leeches invading your country. Our nation is going the same way unfortunately, unless we ALL get up off the couch and put an end to it.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:33 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,005,884 times
Muslims in the UK arent Mexicans in the US.
Just a little difference.

This "article" was taken from a weird gossip site/tabloid.
How could you not tell from how it was written that it wasn't a legitimate newspiece?

Old 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,800,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post

How could you not tell from how it was written that it wasn't a legitimate newspiece?

Agreed, just another attempt to vilify the "invading" illegals.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,719,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Actually, the two have more in common than one would initially suspect.

Quote:
Why do you think this article is a hoax? It sounds completely believable to me. This is similar to the illegals who show up in our country knowing damn right well that they need a very expensive organ transplant and the US taxpayer will end up with the bill. Or the ones on dialysis who show up in an ER knowing that they can shaft the gringo big time because it is going to cost $65,000+ per year for us to treat them. People like this are only interested in gaining benefits for themselves. They simply do not understand or care that there is no free lunch and some American citizen(s) will suffer the consequences of their selfish behavior.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:59 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,719,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
No one has to vilify them. They do a very nice job of vilifying themselves.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:20 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,005,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Actually, the two have more in common than one would initially suspect.

Why do you think this article is a hoax? It sounds completely believable to me. This is similar to the illegals who show up in our country knowing damn right well that they need a very expensive organ transplant and the US taxpayer will end up with the bill. Or the ones on dialysis who show up in an ER knowing that they can shaft the gringo big time because it is going to cost $65,000+ per year for us to treat them. People like this are only interested in gaining benefits for themselves. They simply do not understand or care that there is no free lunch and some American citizen(s) will suffer the consequences of their selfish behavior.

Share with me your knowledge on how much they have in common. And the article was over the top.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:00 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I see nothing with vilifying lawbreakers------maybe more of 'em will self deport

Old 07-23-2008, 07:26 AM

605 posts, read 2,190,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post

There's been young white girls aged 15 and up living on council estates and spitting out babies like they're going out of fashion and then sponging of benefits for years, so newcomers have plenty of good role-models among the indigenous population. And if the system actually provides a financial incentive for doing this then you can hardly blame the people for taking advantage of what's on offer. It's the system that's the problem.

And - when living in the UK - did I think these white families were any more deserving of my hard-earned taxes than an immigrant family doing exactly the same thing? Like hell I did - a parasite is a parasite.

The truth is that it's easy to find examples to support any opinion you choose to have. The sexist male driver who thinks women drivers are bad gets cut up on the highway on the way to work and notices the car was driven by a woman. "Proves" his point (in his own mind) once again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or