Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 11:28 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,368,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Don't blame you there. I orderd a vanilla shake and the manager could not understand my order. I repeated it 6-7 times, he gave me chocolcate, I took it back, he gave me 1/2 and 1/2, third time, it was vanilla with brown stuff all over the top, I started flipping out...my husband took it up there, did not say a word and the guy finally gave me a "banilla chake". I never went to McDonalds again after that.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:41 AM

332 posts, read 642,176 times
Quote:
lol @ banilla

How can I hep choo ? choo wanna bik mock ? beeg fries ? you kits play in the toob ? is cute, no ?
I see you have been watching George Lopez's stand up comedy acts. He always makes fun of Hispanics who have poor English speaking skills.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:51 AM

132 posts, read 88,724 times
I'd feel safer with a mexican at McDonalds who is working for a living than someone like Tim McVeigh who bombs babies in his own country.

As for Mexican accents English is not their first language, they are bi-lingual.
How many languages do you speak? I'd love to hear you communicate with someone in Mexico.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:07 AM

332 posts, read 642,176 times
Quote:
I'd feel safer with a mexican at McDonalds who is working for a living than someone like Tim McVeigh who bombs babies in his own country.
Timothy McVeigh is dead. The same can't be said for every member of Al-Qaeda, Hamas, and the Taliban. These are the groups that you have to worry about blowing up babies and other innocent bystanders. Remember that their favorite hobby in the world is suicide bombings. These Islamic extremists make the headlines almost everyday for killing somebody. While Timothy McVeigh has not killed anybody since 1995.

Last edited by Golem1979; 03-27-2010 at 01:15 AM..

Old 03-27-2010, 08:32 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,022,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardonaye View Post

As for Mexican accents English is not their first language, they are bi-lingual.
How many languages do you speak? I'd love to hear you communicate with someone in Mexico.
Being that I am an American living in my own nation: I see no reason to speak another language.

It sounds to me you would be happier living elsewhere..............like Mexico.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:46 AM

50,081 posts, read 46,663,334 times
Quote:

Please, this is way off track but have you noticed how many Mexicans are killing Mexicans right now in the drug wars?

Old 03-27-2010, 08:52 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,728,103 times
Quote:

I speak Spanish and I'm fine with a LEGAL ESL person taking my order at McDonald's (although I'm a veggie so there's not much there for me).

The number of illegal aliens of ANY ethnicity in this country far outweighs the number of Timothy McVeighs.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:59 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,517,987 times
Quote:

I agree with you. I'd rather see a Mexican working at McDonald's than a guy who blows people up, too. Can't argue with that.

I speak two languages. Next week I'm going to Mexico for a few days where I'll no doubt be communicating with quite a few people.

One thing I'll add to your post....it may be well to remember that there are probably a lot more Mexicans working at McDonald's than there are angry white lunatics who bomb public buldings....

Personally, I can't say I spend much time in Federal Buildings....and I haven't been to a McDonald's in years...so maybe I'm just out of touch.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:13 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,443,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
The last time I went to McDonalds it cost me. After waiting for almost an hour for my order, I threw the food and chocolate shakes in the 2 cashiers face and walked out.
You should've been arrested. Unless you're embellishing the incident, which I wouldn't find surprising. Besides, what person would wait an hour for an order at Mcdonald's?

OP: This article states the illegals were using false identities, not committing identity theft. They are two separate things. And BS, the owner of those McDonald's knew exactly who he was hiring. So where's your alleged "outrage" toward him?

Old 03-27-2010, 10:40 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,022,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
You should've been arrested. Unless you're embellishing the incident, which I wouldn't find surprising. Besides, what person would wait an hour for an order at Mcdonald's?

OP: This article states the illegals were using false identities, not committing identity theft. They are two separate things. And BS, the owner of those McDonald's knew exactly who he was hiring. So where's your alleged "outrage" toward him?
All of the above that I bolded are Felonies, period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration