U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 04:46 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
we want them to speak english and when they do we laugh at their accents.
Who's we? I don't care if they speak it with an accent. I prefer that to them refusing to speak our language even when they know how to.

Old 03-27-2010, 04:46 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
You should've been arrested. Unless you're embellishing the incident, which I wouldn't find surprising. Besides, what person would wait an hour for an order at Mcdonald's?
Quote:
hothulamaui wrote:
hope this is a joke if not I would ask are you a two year old having a tantrum? how dumb do you have to be to "wait" for an hour for something that should take ten minutes tops? obvious something was way wrong well before an hours time. you should of been arrested for assault as one poster suggested.
I didn't ask either one of you for your judgement. It's best that you both keep your mouths shut unless you've heard the full story........which you haven't and won't.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:10 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,465,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardonaye View Post
I'd feel safer with a mexican at McDonalds who is working for a living than someone like Tim McVeigh who bombs babies in his own country.

As for Mexican accents English is not their first language, they are bi-lingual.
How many languages do you speak? I'd love to hear you communicate with someone in Mexico.
ONE out of millions of Americans . Millions are killed by illegal drug puhers directly and in-directly.

If Mexico is so great why do they all come here ? They destroyed their economy there and they will do the same here .

Old 03-27-2010, 05:21 PM

Like Briar Gates (Liam Neeson) said on "Next of Kin"

"IT'S NOT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE...."

"iT'S WHAT'S GOTTA BE DONE"

Old 03-27-2010, 06:24 PM

13,496 posts, read 13,971,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I didn't ask either one of you for your judgement. It's best that you both keep your mouths shut unless you've heard the full story........which you haven't and won't.

excuse me? you post on a public forum your rude if not unlawful behavior and you tell us to keep our mouths shut and not offer judgments? isn't that what a forum is? seems you are the one w/a temper problem not us you don't have to "tell the story" as there is no justification for throwing a drink in someones face.

Old 03-27-2010, 07:57 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,084,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I do place the blame on Hispanic culture for it being such a failure-----------why is it with the possible exceptions of Spain, Chile and Costa Rica that every single Spanish speaking nation is so damn poor and dysfunctional? Especially in light of Germany, Japan and several other nations going from devastation and ruin to First World status since after WW II. Note that not a single Hispanic nation has had a major military conflict during the above era.

The Americas are doing fine...From Argentina to Alaska.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:29 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Mexico is showing the classic signs of collapse courtesy of the Zetas, etc.

Again: if Latin America is so great: why do we so many of those losers here illegally-------especially from Mexico/Central America?

Old 03-27-2010, 09:25 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Doing fine? Hmmmm. Really? El Salvador? Haiti? Honduras? Guyana? Mississippi? West Virginia? Michigan?...These places are 'doing fine'? You couldn't prove it by me.

Just exactly how do you define "doing fine"?....being "Better off (for the moment) than Afghanistan"?...Well, maybe....

Old 03-27-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
excuse me? you post on a public forum your rude if not unlawful behavior and you tell us to keep our mouths shut and not offer judgments? isn't that what a forum is? seems you are the one w/a temper problem not us you don't have to "tell the story" as there is no justification for throwing a drink in someones face.
Let's put this way....If you knew the whole story behind that post, even you wouldn't have reacted the way you did. If at all.

BTW. 1 week later every Illegal in that joint was arrested for buying and selling Social Security#'s.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:25 PM

13,496 posts, read 13,971,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Let's put this way....If you knew the whole story behind that post, even you wouldn't have reacted the way you did. If at all.

BTW. 1 week later every Illegal in that joint was arrested for buying and selling Social Security#'s.

you can try to justify your behavior by "alluding" to the story, suggesting even I would behave the same way. there is no circumstance that I would ever find my self in a position that I would feel the need to throw a drink at someone. please unless a gun was to your head and you feared for your life, it was just rude ass behavior. no one deserves that treatment. illegal or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or