U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 03:18 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,161,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
I have suggested MANY times, start at the top. The higher up owners of McDonald's, UPS, Target, Walmat, etc...fine them, imprison them then move down to the stock holders, fine them, imprison them. Bet you would see a great big decline if not eradication of hiring illegal aliens.
We all have but apparently some in here suffer from selective reading or lapsed memory.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:39 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,140,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
We all have but apparently some in here suffer from selective reading or lapsed memory.
yup, some are sicker than others..... No matter, we'll just have to keep reminding them.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:40 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,827,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
I do understand what I bolded in your post, and was not in disagreement. I was simply trying to point out the distinction.

If I jumped to conclusions about your not feeling disdain for what you call peddlers and profiteers, I apologize. I have yet to see anything in this forum,
such as the usual repetitive posts, about the collusion between and amongst these profiteers.

Where are all the ranting posts about these people? If employers - including large corporations - were not in complicit agreement with hiring illegal immigrants, there would be no market for their labor.
There are plenty of ďrantsĒ against employers of illegal aliens. I even started a thread in an attempt to get support for targeting employers. Not one pro-illegal was interested. As a matter of fact, all I received was flak regarding the link I posted to an organization devoted to identifying and reporting illegal employers.

Letís Join Forces (Anti/Pro) to Attack Employers of Illegal Aliens
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or