U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2008, 10:38 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,736,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post
Do all of you pr-illegal types lack reading comprehension? Is this something that comes with loving criminals?

I never said such a thing and stop trying to say I did. I said that it was not a racial crime because the ethnicity of Mexican is not a race. We discussed this on the other thread and I don't and didn't feel it necessary to say once again that the idiot boys committed a crime.

BTW Sassy, stop trying to put words in other people's mouths because you are not good at it and it shows you to be lacking in debate skills, which you are, but no need to constantly show it.
I have not noticed that it is a DEBATE at all, it is like the Hatfields and Mccoys. Your group has your feelings and those of us that don't look constantly to blame everything on an Illegal you will never agree with.
And I for one will always give them the benefit of the doubt whether they are illegal or legal.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 11:53 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,999,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
My own kids might do something like that on a stupid myspace page -- just to be funny or because they see other kids doing that and they are as far from gang types as you could get.

Because a child posted a picture on myspace flashing a gang hand sign, you're saying is reason to kill him????
Is your kids Black or Mexican male teens in a bad neighborhood?

Like I said, I don't dress like a cholo in South Central or East LA,
and I don't wear a deer costume during hunting season while walking in the forest, either.

Is that saying its "reason to kill him?!!??!?!?ELJF" ?
Nope. Not at all.

But someone that lives in a neighborhood like that knows not to pretend youre a thug, unless you want the attention a thug gets.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:53 AM

1,369 posts, read 3,280,314 times
This thread reeks of sensationalism... I'm outa here.

Old 07-24-2008, 01:05 AM

3,368 posts, read 10,282,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Is your kids Black or Mexican male teens in a bad neighborhood?

Like I said, I don't dress like a cholo in South Central or East LA,
and I don't wear a deer costume during hunting season while walking in the forest, either.

Is that saying its "reason to kill him?!!??!?!?ELJF" ?
Nope. Not at all.

But someone that lives in a neighborhood like that knows not to pretend youre a thug, unless you want the attention a thug gets.
AMC's grown out of his cholo phase

LOL @ the deer costume

Old 07-24-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
AMC's grown out of his cholo phase

LOL @ the deer costume
Funny, but sad at the same time.
Because thats basically what it is in some of these neighborhoods.
Open season on Mexican and Black kids.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:18 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,795,208 times
Quote:
How about one of us just says "stuff happens" to completely disregard the murder of this illegal?

"But I wasnt saying that to justify what happened, but just to point out that stuff happens."

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...sociate-7.html

Face it -- the death of this illegal matters because he was an illegal from Mexico, obviously since he was an illegal, he never said or did anything wrong. Unlike poor Jamiel Shaw who perfectly deserved to be killed -- according to you because he might have imitated a gang symbol once in his short life, never mind that he was not in a gang, Shaw was asking for it. You said so yourself.
The reason why the thread was started was because some on here were trying to make it a race issue. The facts in the case indicated it was not a race issue.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:21 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,795,208 times
Quote:
My point is -- no one including yourself gives a damn when it's Mexicans killing Mexicans because you can't exploit their deaths for your open borders agenda.

How are the lives of over 600 murderred Mexicans in Juarez so much more insignificant than this one guy? No one brings up their names, no one speaks of the poor illegitimate children they leave behind who have lost the only father they'll likely ever know or their sad lovers.

Slain 19-year-old hit with bricks, bat - El Paso Times

"The 19-year-old man fatally beaten over the weekend was knocked to the ground, where he was punched, kicked and hit with bricks, rocks and a bat, court documents stated."

Why is this guy's life and killing so much less significant because whites didn't kill him?

Sheriff's investigators kept quiet about man's slaying - El Paso Times

"During the fight, Longoria began swinging a knife to defend himself and slashed Madrid, who was allegedly the third attacker, in the arm and leg when Madrid tried to take away the knife, the document stated. The attacker with the bat kept striking Longoria on the head until Longoria stopped fighting and fell to the ground. Longoria was then put into a vehicle and taken to another location."

But La Raza and the open borders crowd won't care one iota about these victims, because they can't exploit these deaths for their agenda.
Huh? do you also want me to post ALL the black on black crimes, white on white crimes, and asian on asian crimes also?

Old 07-24-2008, 10:37 AM

1,417 posts, read 853,644 times
Quote:
My own kids might do something like that on a stupid myspace page -- just to be funny or because they see other kids doing that and they are as far from gang types as you could get.

Because a child posted a picture on myspace flashing a gang hand sign, you're saying is reason to kill him????
Please, don't try to put words in my mouth. If you take pictures of yourself flashing gang signs, and even your own gang posts pictures claiming the gang he/she was from a Gang upon his death, you could only assume so much. Upon the time of his death, he was reportedly wearing Red. Again, we could only assume so much-- and so did the perpetrator. I don't think this story would have surfaced as much if he was killed by a legal Latino.

Old 07-24-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Please, don't try to put words in my mouth. If you take pictures of yourself flashing gang signs, and even your own gang posts pictures claiming the gang he/she was from a Gang upon his death, you could only assume so much. Upon the time of his death, he was reportedly wearing Red. Again, we could only assume so much-- and so did the perpetrator. I don't think this story would have surfaced as much if he was killed by a legal Latino.
It probably would have, with all the specualtion on a so called Race War in LA.
But if he had been killed by another black, you would not have heard a thing about it. Not a word.

And that's why if a legal Mexican-American is killed by an illegal, you don't hear a word either.

Nobody cares about that kind of stuff. I was sickened by the hypocrisy of people acting like they care, just because it serves their anti-illegal agenda.

Old 07-24-2008, 04:17 PM

1,417 posts, read 853,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
It probably would have, with all the specualtion on a so called Race War in LA.
But if he had been killed by another black, you would not have heard a thing about it. Not a word.

And that's why if a legal Mexican-American is killed by an illegal, you don't hear a word either.

Nobody cares about that kind of stuff. I was sickened by the hypocrisy of people acting like they care, just because it serves their anti-illegal agenda.
Ohh how you hit the nail right on the head. Don't believe me? Check out SaveOurState forums. It's gotten to the point where its so ridiculous, its funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration