Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 06:36 PM

18,340 posts, read 18,963,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Hawaii woulda been taken by somebody. Maybe Japan? It dont matter cause Hawaii people are Americans like Obama.
no one can say for sure where hawaii would be now if she didn't have the history she does. hawaiian people are americans just like obama but they are also in fact hawaiians
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2011, 08:32 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,565,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
it wasn't mexicans the us stole hawaii from it was the hawaiians
Maybe -- there would be a WHOLE lot more validity in the claim their land was stolen when it comes to Hawaiians than when the Mexicans Aztlaners start crying about Texas which fought for it's Independence and the territories of the Gadsen Purchase.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:39 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,835,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Maybe -- there would be a WHOLE lot more validity in the claim their land was stolen when it comes to Hawaiians than when the Mexicans Aztlaners start crying about Texas which fought for it's Independence and the territories of the Gadsen Purchase.
The Gadsen Purchase was just a relative sliver of land, bought later...

LOL @ placing Aztlan, Mexicans, and Texas in the same sentence too...

You misrepresent history...

Old 08-29-2011, 08:43 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,565,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
The Gadsen Purchase was just a relative sliver of land, bought later...

LOL @ placing Aztlan, Mexicans, and Texas in the same sentence too...

You misrepresent history...
You would never guess in a million years where I learned the most history of Santa Ana and Texas and the hostility of the Mexican Federalists and Mexican Centralists during the rule of Santa Ana, and how the Mexican Federalists were moving into Texas.

I also learned about Santa Ana's leg and his overall incompetence and how Mexico actually lost Texas after only about 25 years of Mexican rule over it.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:36 PM

1 posts, read 943 times
they sure are they manage to show up everywhere...they've already taken California. BACK .. and i totally agree it's to bad they can't use those talents more in Mexico

Old 02-24-2012, 05:44 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,865,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aktoninstinkt808 View Post
they sure are they manage to show up everywhere...they've already taken California. BACK .. and i totally agree it's to bad they can't use those talents more in Mexico
Mexico could use their people at HOME, yes.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:09 PM

8 posts, read 9,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortarMaggotCo-A-1st-19th View Post
I think you're wrong about there not being a law requiring citizens to carry ID. Each state has it's own laws about requiring citizens to carry ID,otherwise law enforcement officials could not detain you to find out who you are I'm from North Carolina in Wingate and i know it's the law there that you must carry ID,how else am i to prove i'm old enough to buy Liquor
Actually,anyone who thinks it's not the law in the U.S. to carry ID on you at all times,better start researching the laws of this country again. It is the law all over the country for you to carry ID and surrender it for verification when asked by any officer OF THE LAW Now as far as illegals go,it's up to the officer to find out if they are here illegally or not.However,the word illegal says it all,and for some reason the retards that advocate these parasites being here and collecting entitlements that by law they're not entitled to,just do not understand this and should be deported right along with those illegals that they're advocating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration