Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 01:44 PM

595 posts, read 2,743,042 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Europe Is Being Distroyed (shocking immigration statistics)

YouTube - Europe under fire

I have only just recently realized how bad the immigration problems are in Europe, and I couldn't help but start a thread on this.

Instead of Mexicans, the Muslims have decided to make themselves at home in Europe, and are making sure everybody knows about it. They RIOT in the streets, burning flags, police cars, holding up picket signs...

There was one that read: "Europe you will pay. 9/11 IS ON IT'S WAY!"

Pay for what!!!

This makes me so angry. What if things get so out of hand that they decided to attack a great European icon, a symbol, just like the Twin Towers and the Pentagon were to America? The Roman Colliseum, Big Ben perhaps?

The thing that angers me the most about this is how so many people come to these great countries, only to tear them apart. They are decreasing the quality of life and destroying all our different cultures.

Think I'm eggagurating?

Here is an excerpt from one of the videos:
Interviewer (to principal) - "You have 1000 pupils in a Swedish school. How many, are in fact Swedes?"

The principal replies, "2"

Here is another one:
"Due to mass immigration into white nations and within five generations, whites will make up only 0.9% of the world's population, thus facing extinction."

And another:
"In 2015, 65% of all babies born in Germany will be of Arabic descent."

I thought that only America had to deal with this. Boy, was I wrong.

Last edited by illinoisboy; 07-23-2008 at 02:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 01:53 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Well maybe Europe should open its borders and allow as many Africans and Muslims to come over and send planes to Bangladesh and pick up people over there and move them to the rest of Europe... after all, it would create a "better" place in Europe... I believe that is the pro-illegal immigrant here says we should do that to America... somehow, I don't think it will be a "better" place... unless when you mean "hell on earth" is a better place...

Old 07-23-2008, 02:06 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,445 times
I can SORT of understand the fear of Europe losing some of its culture. Difference between countries in Europe and the US is that the US was already a country of immigrants.

Old 07-23-2008, 02:11 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
dammmm i cant rep you!!! but yes this was and is a country of immigrants.

Old 07-23-2008, 02:12 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
For the record:

Here in the USA: both Jesus Christ the man (if alive today) as well as Osama bin Laden would be counted as Anglo Whites.

Muslim, like Hispanic, is not a race.

Old 07-23-2008, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
I can SORT of understand the fear of Europe losing some of its culture. Difference between countries in Europe and the US is that the US was already a country of immigrants.
THAT is exactly what I am so frusturated about. Ever since America was founded, it was a country of immigrants. People immigrated to here from all over the world - including Europe - for a better life. Back in the good ol' days. But in Europe, people of German descent would live in Germany, Italians would live in Italy. Now the entire CONTINENT is becoming just like the United States, if not worse. Which is extremely sad because now all these Muslims are coming and changing the way of life for Europeans. This would not anger me so much if these people could come and respect the heritage of European countries.

I look forward to some day being able to visit Germany (from where my ancsestors are from) and be able to expirience it for Germany, not Iran

Old 07-23-2008, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Muslim, like Hispanic, is not a race.
Yes, i know. They are Arabic. But that dosen't matter. They are still all immigrating to Europe.

I understand this issue may not concern those who are not white, but for those that are, I don't understand how it can't.

Old 07-23-2008, 02:52 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
They are not all immigrating but just driving over the borders which aren't looked at since Europe united so there are so many illegals, don't start to count because it is a never ending counting.

Freedom of speech isn't possible since it can cost you your life like Theo van Gogh who was stabbed to death in the middle of the day, while riding his bike in Amsterdam. He spoke out about women muslims who are not having the same rights as the man....

As a Jewish person you have to be careful or you get spit on and better don't show any star of david or other jewelry. The muslims have taken over already and no stopping anymore...In Spain there are more muslims than the original Spanish people and I have been in Frankfurt (Germany) and I thought I was in Marokko or in Turkey...no one spoke German I only heard Arabic. In The Netherlands when you go to th doctor the fliers are in Dutch, than Arabic, English, French and German.. If you go to Marokko nothing is in Dutch, German, English or what ever language other than Arabic.

The are demanding more and more and specially government handouts

Old 07-23-2008, 02:57 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
White Muslim | Rights and Liberties | AlterNet
Black Muslims - MSN Encarta
Islam and Muslims in Asia

To say "they" (Muslims) are Arabic is at best an inaccurate statement. It appears you should read up a bit before making statements here.

Old 07-23-2008, 03:04 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
They are not all immigrating but just driving over the borders which aren't looked at since Europe united so there are so many illegals, don't start to count because it is a never ending counting.

Freedom of speech isn't possible since it can cost you your life like Theo van Gogh who was stabbed to death in the middle of the day, while riding his bike in Amsterdam. He spoke out about women muslims who are not having the same rights as the man....

As a Jewish person you have to be careful or you get spit on and better don't show any star of david or other jewelry. The muslims have taken over already and no stopping anymore...In Spain there are more muslims than the original Spanish people and I have been in Frankfurt (Germany) and I thought I was in Marokko or in Turkey...no one spoke German I only heard Arabic. In The Netherlands when you go to th doctor the fliers are in Dutch, than Arabic, English, French and German.. If you go to Marokko nothing is in Dutch, German, English or what ever language other than Arabic.

The are demanding more and more and specially government handouts
With all due respect, I feel I must make some clarifications to what you have stated.....

FYI - it is spelled Morocco, and French is widely spoken there as an unoffical second language. Have you been to Morocco? Where do you get these tidbits of info?

FWIW - the language you would hear spoken in Turkey is Turkish, not Arabic, and I wonder if you have ever been there either.

Based on the inaccuracies of the info you posted I doubt you have traveled to any of these countries but are possibly basing all of this on stories you've heard from other mis-informed folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration