U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 12:48 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times

Advertisements

Houston police are searching for a man accused of sexually assaulting a young girl.

Jorge Mejia, 31, is charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child in connection with attacks on a 9-year-old relative, police said.

The attacks occurred during the past year, said Officer M.S. Bailey,who is investigating the case.

She said the child told another family member about the attacks.

"This child has been sexually assaulted by this guy several times," Bailey said.

She said Mejia was last seen about three weeks ago, when he sexually assaulted a woman who also is one of his relatives.

Mejia is a Mexican national, Bailey said, but she doesn't know whether he is in this country illegally. She believes that Mejia, a day laborer, is still in the Houston area and knows he is wanted by police.

HPD searching for child-rape suspect | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle (broken link)

Hey sassyone author of "You're talking about helpless babies here." Does your statement count if it doesn't fit your agenda?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 01:28 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,657,329 times
There must be some mistake, JDubsMom . . .

We all know "these lovely people" only come here for a better life! ! ! ! !

Old 07-24-2008, 02:34 PM

1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post

You're going to generalize a persons actions to an entire group of people..? Even though what this man did is unthinkable, I don't think its safe to say that they're all rapists

Old 07-24-2008, 02:43 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
You're going to generalize a persons actions to an entire group of people..? Even though what this man did is unthinkable, I don't think its safe to say that they're all rapists
No they are not all rapists. However, we have no idea who is here illegally. No background check has been done, we do not know their criminal history, etc. All we know is that illegals are here-well- illegally. All we ever hear is they are "good hardworking people". Well we do not know that for sure-we do not know anything about them. That is one of the reasons that we have a path and set of rules for legal immigrants- to find out who is coming here. Too bad our government refuses to enforce all current immigration laws and too bad people think it is ok to break the law.

ONE illegal alien child molestor is ONE too many for me. Again, these are preventable crimes if these lowlifes were not here illegally. We have enough American criminals and lowlifes- I don't want the rest of the worlds as well.

Old 07-24-2008, 02:44 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:

Gee, somebody's been feeding us a load of bull . . .

Old 07-24-2008, 03:33 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
You kidding? They are ALL rapists... and those who "enable" them are rapists too.

Old 07-24-2008, 03:36 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:

Wow, like every group, there are the bad ones and the good ones.

Anyone who rapes a child in not a lovely person.

Btw, it is very sad that you people find so much joy in the fact that a possible illegal immigrant mind have done this crime.

Old 07-24-2008, 05:11 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Wow, like every group, there are the bad ones and the good ones.

Anyone who rapes a child in not a lovely person.

Btw, it is very sad that you people find so much joy in the fact that a possible illegal immigrant mind have done this crime.
I wonder if she goes "YES!" everytime she finds a new article with some crime committed by an illegal.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:28 AM

13,048 posts, read 21,158,596 times
I think I am starting to learn what those "family values" are that Senor Boosh told us about. Can you imagine having your very own Tio Jorge to teach you about the birds and bees?

Old 07-25-2008, 03:32 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I think I am starting to learn what those "family values" are that Senor Boosh told us about. Can you imagine having your very own Tio Jorge to teach you about the birds and bees?
This comment sounds like you took it straight out of Jdubs mouth.
Insinuating Mexicans are a race/ethnicity of child molesters, and the term "Boosh(??)".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or