U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-24-2008, 03:26 PM
 
3,859 posts, read 9,180,974 times
Reputation: 2728

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I think a better question is: Why was she granted a permit to enter this country?
Sounds like the same type of deal that Johnny Sutton gave to Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila. He was given a free "pass" to go back and forth across the border despite being an illegal drug runner and was running drugs while given immunity to testify against Ramos and Compean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-24-2008, 03:30 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,905,433 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Sounds like the same type of deal that Johnny Sutton gave to Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila. He was given a free "pass" to go back and forth across the border despite being an illegal drug runner and was running drugs while given immunity to testify against Ramos and Compean.

You just may be on to something. The traitors in Senor Boosh's "administration" are endless aren't they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2008, 03:36 PM
 
3,859 posts, read 9,180,974 times
Reputation: 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You just may be on to something. The traitors in Senor Boosh's "administration" are endless aren't they?
I know-they are such traitors. Turning their back on Americans is bad enough but what has been done to law enforcement and border patrol guards in order to benefit and assist illegal aliens just makes me sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2008, 03:37 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,796,426 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
My comprehension is just fine. The fact that she had a prior conviction in the US should have barred her from re-entry.

She should not have been allowed to come back to the US. Thus my question why was she allowed to re-enter.

Got anymore stupid questions? Even if you do, don't count on my response your little game of gotcha (when it's never legitimate) is not only old but annoying.
That was NEVER your question!


Quote:
It's clear she wasn't here looking for better life. Why wasn't she jailed on illegal re-entry charges?
Apparently, your reading comprehension isn't as strong as you think.

Did i twist your words on that one too?

Again, she entered LEGALLY not ILLEGALLY as you suggested in the OP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2008, 03:39 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,905,433 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
I know-they are such traitors. Turning their back on Americans is bad enough but what has been done to law enforcement and border patrol guards in order to benefit and assist illegal aliens just makes me sick.

I am on the same page with you. Patience is a virtue and ours will eventually pay off. We aren't the pushovers illegals nor our government thinks we are. The clock attached to the time bomb is ticking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2008, 03:50 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,827,658 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I am on the same page with you. Patience is a virtue and ours will eventually pay off. We aren't the pushovers illegals nor our government thinks we are. The clock attached to the time bomb is ticking.
Indeed, the clock is ticking and time is running out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2008, 04:19 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,905,433 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Indeed, the clock is ticking and time is running out.

BENICAR all I can say is you ROCK!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2008, 09:20 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 6,001,102 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
BENICAR all I can say is you ROCK!!!
Easy, buddy. Theyre just icons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2008, 10:19 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,796,426 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Easy, buddy. Theyre just icons.
She is trying to divert attention from the fact that i caught her in a lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2008, 05:10 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,905,433 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
She is trying to divert attention from the fact that i caught her in a lie.
DREAM ON . . . Please don't confuse me with your breeder. Unlike her, I have no reason to lie. What's wrong did you turn 16 and find out you couldn't get a drivers' license because you are an illegal alien? Or is that anchor getting too heavy?

You and your entire pathetic illegal existence is one giant LIE.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 07-25-2008 at 06:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top