U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 10:55 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
And how do you know I wasn't "joking" by calling your mother a breeder? Exactly you don't know do you? Benicar has a right to her opinion as a woman (and a poster) who is rightfully and obviously personally offended by another woman being called a beyatch under any circumstances.

If you have something to say to me then bring it. Stop inserting your opinion of Benicar and address me personally.

I am only one of many that you have a habit of stalking, personally insulting for attention simply because we disagree with you about the topic of illegal aliens and their destruction of America.

How you treat and respond to others dictates the amount of respect you receive or lack thereof. My response and comments merely reflect my ability to stoop to the level of response that you deserve. I have no respect for you, therefore I treat you accordingly.
This post shows just what kind of hateful person you truly are. I don't need or desire the respect of hateful human beings like you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2008, 11:00 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
This post shows just what kind of hateful person you truly are. I don't need or desire the respect of hateful human beings like you!!
I am by no means hateful. It's not possible to hate those I don't know, it is possible to hate their actions, especially when their actions and presence are illegal and reducing my country to 3rd world status. I verbally spar with you on the only level you seem to understand -- a negative one filled with sarcasm and BS. If you can't stand the heat stop running into my kitchen. I have ignored you on more than one occasion and yet you continue your sad attempts to antagonize me with personal jabs. Now you get it -- I'm not one for PC and I give as good as I get.

IMO a breeder is a woman who has children and uses them for the sole purpose to obtain their PERSONAL wellbeing and agenda. Any female who has kids and uses her kids to justify and appease there own motives and personal agenda, citizen or not is NOT a mother and IMO is a breeder.

I have acquired an antipathy for you that only you are responsible for. How you deal with that or whether you deal with it at all is not my concern. Your opinion of me is a moot point. Sticks and stones baby.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 07-27-2008 at 11:19 AM..

Old 07-27-2008, 11:18 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times
Quote:
I am by no means hateful. It's not possible to hate those I don't know, it is possible to hate their actions, especially when their actions and presence are reducing my country to 3rd world status. I verbally spar with you on the only level you seem to understand. IMO a breeder is a woman who has children and uses them for the sole purpose to obtain their PERSONAL wellbeing and agenda. Any female who has kids and uses her kids top justify and appease there own motives and personal agenda, citizen or not is NOT a mother and IMO is a breeder.

I have acquired an antipathy for you that only you are responsible for. How you deal with that or whether you deal with it at all is not my concern. Your opinion of me is a moot point. Sticks and stones baby.
You are full of contradictions aren't you? You never knew my mom yet you managed to determine that she is a "breeder".

Quote:
breeder

1. derogatory term to describe heterosexuals, usually when engaged in an extended relationship (eg. marriage) with a partner of the opposite sex.

Old 07-27-2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
you are full of contradictions aren't you? You never knew my mom yet you managed to determine that she is a "breeder".

blast button on permanently.

Old 07-27-2008, 11:25 AM

2,736 posts, read 5,789,261 times
Quote:
Give me a freaking break, Jdubs in another post refered to my mom( Btw who had 3 kids and may her soul rest in peace) as "breeder".

Now she gets offended that someone joking called her a b word?
Wow, that was harsh! I totally say the biatch thing as a joke, but to dog on someones mother, totally out of control!

Old 07-27-2008, 11:46 AM

307 posts, read 458,237 times
Quote:
How does a friendly debate turn into calling me an offensive name such as BIATCH? End of conversation.
Here is how every one of our conversations ended. Please note the smiley at every one. The references that I believe are classic WWF (World wrestling Federation) challenge talk. It was purely light humor.

The smiley is the final indication as it has been used from the earliest days of the internet to denote that the preceding statement is meant to be humorous.

My spelling of the word likewise is from my understanding the more humorous form, being used by many comics in humorous ways.

Sorry if you took my humor the wrong way.

Quote:
O/T Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the articles. Now let's get this debate on, I'm ready for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post

BRING IT ON!!!!!

I'll chew up your posts and spit them out like the soft tasteless tofu they are!

Wait this isn't WWF wrestling? Damn.

Will be AFK for the nex few hours.

Random
Quote:
I'll be waiting patiently for your reply and next time BRING IT . . and I'm talking about your biggest guns.
Quote:
BRING IT ON, BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Opps....broke my exclamation key.
Random

Old 07-27-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
Wow, that was harsh! I totally say the biatch thing as a joke, but to dog on someones mother, totally out of control!
Well I didn't take it as a joke. I deliberately ignore BK until he keeps going and going doing his best to illicit conflict, finally I gave it to him. Did I know his mother was dead? No and the human side of me is sorry for BK's loss. That being said, BK takes pleasure in deliberately antagonizing others, yet expects those he antagonizes to stay within boundaries of PC.

If he can't take it then he needs to stop dishing it out.

In the case of the poster that called me a biatch, joking or not, I had been nothing but civilized to that poster.

Old 07-27-2008, 11:48 AM

2,736 posts, read 5,789,261 times
Quote:
Here is how every one of our conversations ended. Please note the smiley at every one. The references that I believe are classic WWF (World wrestling Federation) challenge talk. It was purely light humor.

The smiley is the final indication as it has been used from the earliest days of the internet to denote that the preceding statement is meant to be humorous.

My spelling of the word likewise is from my understanding the more humorous form, being used by many comics in humorous ways.

Sorry if you took my humor the wrong way.

Random
I totally got it, I think "most" people did....it's always good to have a sense of humor in all situations

Old 07-27-2008, 11:52 AM

Quote:

Sorry if you took my humor the wrong way.Random

I find that word very offensive just as I find the use of the "N" word in any form offensive. I am not a fan of hip hop nor any of it's terms of "endearment"

However, I appreciate you apologizing, apology accepted.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:20 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,309,484 times
Quote:
Too bad randomU is not "pro-illegal", he's actually part of your crowd. It's funny how RandomU can agree with you guys on everything yet he disagrees on this one issue then he's labelled open borders and "pro-illegal". It just shows how losely that term open borders and pro-illegal is thrown around.

Btw, don't act as if the anti-immigrant crowd don't call people names on this board.
I don't know anyone who is anti-immigrant. I do lhave ots of friends and family that are anti-ILLEGAL immigrant. You are doing just what many of have stated, blurring the lines so you can yell and call us all your names in your play book. It doesn't work anymore because all of you have used it too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or