U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 02:32 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I don't know anyone who is anti-immigrant. I do lots of friends and family that are anti-ILLEGAL immigrant. You are doing just what many of have stated, blurring the lines so you can yell and call us all your names in your play book. It doesn't work anymore because all of you have used it too much.
This is a staple tactic of the pro-illegal crowd. They have nothing substantive to rely on, so they resort to lies, euphemisms and personal attacks. You will find they also frequently twist words, or copy segments of posts taken out of context. What can you expect? Logic and truth are not on their side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2008, 02:48 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I don't know anyone who is anti-immigrant. I do lhave ots of friends and family that are anti-ILLEGAL immigrant. You are doing just what many of have stated, blurring the lines so you can yell and call us all your names in your play book. It doesn't work anymore because all of you have used it too much.
Word. BK is fully aware that he has done everything from blurring the lines, deliberately antagonizing opposition posters by goading, stalking, harrassing and making sarcastic remarks and deliberately veering off topic. There are limits to everyone's patience.

This forum nor this issue is for the faint at heart, nor is it a playpen for "selectively" sensitive, whiney children.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:48 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This is a staple tactic of the pro-illegal crowd. They have nothing substantive to rely on, so they resort to lies, euphemisms and personal attacks. You will find they also frequently twist words, or copy segments of posts taken out of context. What can you expect? Logic and truth are not on their side.
The only ones who resort to personal attacks, lies etc are people on your side of the argument, namely JdubsMom.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The only ones who resort to personal attacks, lies etc are people on your side of the argument, namely JdubsMom.

BLAST.Some people never get tired of whining and playing the victim card. Nothing is ever their fault or responsibility, yet they wonder how they end up pawns in their illegal alien parents schemes.

It's a generational curse.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:52 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Well I didn't take it as a joke. I deliberately ignore BK until he keeps going and going doing his best to illicit conflict, finally I gave it to him. Did I know his mother was dead? No and the human side of me is sorry for BK's loss. That being said, BK takes pleasure in deliberately antagonizing others, yet expects those he antagonizes to stay within boundaries of PC.

If he can't take it then he needs to stop dishing it out.

In the case of the poster that called me a biatch, joking or not, I had been nothing but civilized to that poster.
Please don't feel sorry for me, i could care less what derogatory name you call me or my mom on a message board. The only reason i brought it up was to point out the irony of you getting mad at being jokingly called a biatch. You can dish it but you certainly can't take it, i don't need to insult someone's mom on the internet to make me feel good about myself.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:53 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Word. BK is fully aware that he has done everything from blurring the lines, deliberately antagonizing opposition posters by goading, stalking, harrassing and making sarcastic remarks and deliberately veering off topic. There are limits to everyone's patience.

This forum nor this issue is for the faint at heart, nor is it a playpen for "selectively" sensitive, whiney children.
I have to say that I have been debating BK for months and not once has BK ever slandered me called names or twisted my words. I may not agree with his views and we all know that he rarely agrees with mine but we have always kept it civil.
That said. No Illegals should be denied insurance and should be deported rather than given a drivers licence.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
please don't feel sorry for me, i could care less what derogatory name you call me or my mom on a message board. The only reason i brought it up was to point out the irony of you getting mad at being jokingly called a biatch. You can dish it but you certainly can't take it, i don't need to insult someone's mom on the internet to make me feel good about myself.
blast.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I have to say that I have been debating BK for months and not once has BK ever slandered me called names or twisted my words. I may not agree with his views and we all know that he rarely agrees with mine but we have always kept it civil.
That said. No Illegals should be denied insurance and should be deported rather than given a drivers licence.
Congratulations. I can't say the same in terms of BK and his childish behavior as evidenced by how he continues to try and antagonize me with his whiney posts. Ignoring him hasn't worked either. Maybe he's clueless as to the meaning of BLAST, so I'll just go back to ignoring him and hopefully that will end all form of communication directed at me as well as, his pathetic hopes of getting me to once again stoop to his level in order to illicit sympathy from other posters. What he's really hoping is that I stop posting those damn articles that expose what is really happening to Americans and America at the hands of illegal aliens.

Back ON TOPIC: I totally agree. It's time to get rid of all of them by any means necessary. If their homelands don't want them we should cut off ALL funding until they take back their burdens. It's time for America to get down off the cross.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:12 PM

2,736 posts, read 5,787,282 times
Quote:
Congratulations. I can't say the same in terms of BK and his childish behavior as evidenced by how he continues to try and antagonize me with his whiney posts. Ignoring him hasn't worked either. Maybe he's clueless as to the meaning of BLAST, so I'll just go back to ignoring him and hopefully that will end all form of communication directed at me as well as, his pathetic hopes of getting me to once again stoop to his level in order to illicit sympathy from other posters. What he's really hoping is that I stop posting those damn articles that expose what is really happening to Americans and America at the hands of illegal aliens.

Back ON TOPIC: I totally agree. It's time to get rid of all of them by any means necessary. If their homelands don't want them we should cut off ALL funding until they take back their burdens. It's time for America to get down off the cross.

I'm clueless about the term "blast" as well and have to say that you too are acting a bit childish in this thread. What you see BK doing, you have been returning it 2 fold.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:16 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Did I mention any names? If the shoe doesn’t fit, don’t wear it.

BTW, it would be appreciated for you to directly address your issues with JDubsMom with her. I have never said anything about your mom, so please stop involving me in your disputes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or