U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-26-2011, 08:56 AM
 
12,870 posts, read 12,773,798 times
Reputation: 4446

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Oh, lets see here. Yes, I am blaming illegals for transporting a whole host of drugs across the border.
Cocaine, meth, smack and tons of pot (400lbs is small
bust here in AZ)
Its somewhat of a "build your business" mentality.
It's totally absurd that you think we should be "grateful" for any of the poison they mfg and bring
into the USA.. Black tar heroin is a favorite among
children in the Dallas area, I here.

When you say"WE" spend alot of time an money on
drugs. Who are you refering to ? Just curious. do you
have a frog in your pocket maybe ?

I do agree times are hard & we should step up to
the plate.. Whats your suggestion ? We should just
take the AK's, and the dope and stop "whining"
about the poor illegals ? That would just be pathetic.
america needs to decriminalize drugs here and take away the power that the mexican cartels have now. those people are SCUM.

mexico needs to learn to handle mexico's problems.


Woman Beheaded in Mexico for Posting on Social Networking Website | CNSnews.com

WE COULD SHUT THEM DOWN HERE-- with no money flowing to mexico from an illegal drug trade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-26-2011, 09:49 AM
 
15,924 posts, read 16,853,526 times
Reputation: 7619
~Yawn~

Another day, another drug bust...

A typical day in America...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2011, 10:13 AM
 
9,243 posts, read 7,099,270 times
Reputation: 2199
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
~Yawn~

Another day, another drug bust...

A typical day in America...
Illegals doing this don't bother you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2011, 12:21 PM
 
1,759 posts, read 1,696,885 times
Reputation: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
Do you have any proof that "illegals" break the law more than the "legals" ?
Well, there was that terribly inconvenient incident of coming into the country illegally to begin with...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2011, 12:25 PM
 
12,870 posts, read 12,773,798 times
Reputation: 4446
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
america needs to decriminalize drugs here and take away the power that the mexican cartels have now. those people are SCUM.

mexico needs to learn to handle mexico's problems.


Woman Beheaded in Mexico for Posting on Social Networking Website | CNSnews.com

WE COULD SHUT THEM DOWN HERE-- with no money flowing to mexico from an illegal drug trade.
i mean you read this story and you see that there is a very real threat to citizens here-with people that psychotic that just across the border.

i don't know why those in charge in this country don't do something-other than supply guns to the cartels that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2011, 12:45 PM
 
841 posts, read 790,007 times
Reputation: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Oh, lets see here. Yes, I am blaming illegals for transporting a whole host of drugs across the border.
Cocaine, meth, smack and tons of pot (400lbs is small
bust here in AZ)
Its somewhat of a "build your business" mentality.
It's totally absurd that you think we should be "grateful" for any of the poison they mfg and bring
into the USA.. Black tar heroin is a favorite among
children in the Dallas area, I here.

When you say"WE" spend alot of time an money on
drugs. Who are you refering to ? Just curious. do you
have a frog in your pocket maybe ?

I do agree times are hard & we should step up to
the plate.. Whats your suggestion ? We should just
take the AK's, and the dope and stop "whining"
about the poor illegals ? That would just be pathetic.
Well said. Expose the very core of corruption in order to save the children and America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2011, 12:58 PM
 
841 posts, read 790,007 times
Reputation: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
america needs to decriminalize drugs here and take away the power that the mexican cartels have now. those people are SCUM.

mexico needs to learn to handle mexico's problems.


Woman Beheaded in Mexico for Posting on Social Networking Website | CNSnews.com

WE COULD SHUT THEM DOWN HERE-- with no money flowing to mexico from an illegal drug trade.

Completely agree. Decriminalization desperately needed (not the same as legalization for those that don't know), this is what Ron Paul wants to do. Need to expose the core of corruption on how illegal drugs profit our law enforcement system in order to effect change, save our children and America.
The corruption of Mexico is already starting to infiltrate law enforcement here, and the violence will eventually be equal to Mexico's by the cartels here if we don't stop the drug war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-26-2011, 01:24 PM
 
841 posts, read 790,007 times
Reputation: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i mean you read this story and you see that there is a very real threat to citizens here-with people that psychotic that just across the border.

i don't know why those in charge in this country don't do something-other than supply guns to the cartels that is.
Story is horrific and DEA site states Mexican cartels here in every state, Janet napolotano said this on Huckabee show too, and recently made statement to cartels that if any violence here they would be met with overwhelming response. But it's only a matter of time, the more corruption the more deterioration and violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-28-2011, 02:45 PM
 
187 posts, read 151,783 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
Story is horrific and DEA site states Mexican cartels here in every state, Janet napolotano said this on Huckabee show too, and recently made statement to cartels that if any violence here they would be met with overwhelming response. But it's only a matter of time, the more corruption the more deterioration and violence.
Umm... the local drug dealers are not anglo???, what's next, Ms. Napolitano stated "all the drug abuse in the usa is by migrant workers"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2011, 12:21 AM
 
841 posts, read 790,007 times
Reputation: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss yauco View Post
Umm... the local drug dealers are not anglo???, what's next, Ms. Napolitano stated "all the drug abuse in the usa is by migrant workers"
Of course drug dealers are not anglo and most know it. Migrant illegal workers are not causing drug abuse, it's the Mexican dealers. Your post makes no sense really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top