U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 05:31 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,906,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Sadly, never. They have developed an insatiable appetite for cheap illegal labor. We The People must stop them.
That is our only hope.

Bummer the only thing we can do is arm everyone we know with information. If you run across a story post it here and email it to everyone you know. We are in a battle for our sovereignty and our lives.

Both of the presidential nominees in the upcoming elections offer us little hope or positive reinforcement in terms of this invasion. It's up to us to take our country back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2008, 05:35 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,904,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I've read stories of Americans going to Mexico and other countries for medical and dental services because its cheaper. I have yet to read of an instance where they were provided these services for free.
I have gone to Thailand for medical and dental.. The quality was well worth the travel. The expense was cheap. Lower than what my deductables would have been here. Had the treatment failed I would not have sued. It was my choice my risk.
In this case I hate the lawyer who is doing the sueing more than I detest the Illegal. That lawyer no doubt is dreaming of his cut as we speak.

Old 07-27-2008, 05:45 PM

9,310 posts, read 25,707,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I have gone to Thailand for medical and dental.. The quality was well worth the travel. The expense was cheap. Lower than what my deductables would have been here. Had the treatment failed I would not have sued. It was my choice my risk.
In this case I hate the lawyer who is doing the sueing more than I detest the Illegal. That lawyer no doubt is dreaming of his cut as we speak.
Lawyer, Tinman?

The correct term in this case is . . . GREEDY UNETHICAL AMBULANCE CHASER!

Old 07-27-2008, 05:50 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,904,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Lawyer, Tinman?

The correct term in this case is . . . GREEDY UNETHICAL AMBULANCE CHASER!
Oh Bummer thank you so much. ROFLMAO I stand corrected and totally awed by your wisdom. The tinman bows low and deep his respect knows no bounds for the bummer. LOL

Old 07-28-2008, 11:34 AM

13,066 posts, read 21,197,292 times
Has anyone noticed the absence of the illegal apologists' posts in this thread? Gee, I wonder why.....

Old 07-28-2008, 11:50 AM

16,092 posts, read 35,820,457 times
If they show up we should ask them to put their money where there mouths are and pay up for illegal health care.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:55 AM

1,417 posts, read 854,240 times
"We're only interested if a crime is committed." Our government is waiting until they do something wrong to deport them..?

Old 07-28-2008, 02:44 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,736,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I've read stories of Americans going to Mexico and other countries for medical and dental services because its cheaper. I have yet to read of an instance where they were provided these services for free.
It is true that Mexico dentist price's are half of the price of the USA

Old 07-28-2008, 03:01 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,906,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
That's because you are an honest person/American who has no problem accepting responsibility for your own actions and decisions.

Obviously, that's optional for millions of others, specifically illegal aliens from Mexico. Nothing is ever their fault or responsibility.

Old 07-28-2008, 03:35 PM

2,731 posts, read 5,943,438 times
How do Illegals receive free medical care anyway?
I needed minor surgery and have to pay 1/3 of my income to medical payments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration