Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 09:47 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,112,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I had my first girl friend at the age of 4, so my parents say. It's in my Mexican nature right ? It was a blonde haired, blue eyed anglo girl.. Even then I knew how to pick em'.

I know a Nordic White Mexican American guy (blue eyed blond) with a mostly indigenous Peruvian Indian wife-----both people here are 'Hispanic' and he has a common Spanish surname
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2008, 11:28 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,092,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Another law that illegals can change as they please? It's okay for illegals to rape children that "consent" or do you mean we must move the age of sexual consent to that in their own countries to cater to their sexual perversions?

The age of consent in the USA is 18, not 14. A child cannot give consent.

In case you have never noticed, many girls as young as 12 have got pregnant. I'm not saying it is right, but this generation is totally different than I was at 12 or 14.

Old 07-30-2008, 09:34 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine View Post
I think that is BS. I am a woman and I know how many of us are at age 14. At age of 14 many of us have the power to do a lot of damage to a boys life if we wanted to and it happens every day. Statutory rape is in way too many cases a bunch of crap! When my 2 year old boy gets old enough to understand I will make sure I tell him to ID the girls he go out with just in case. Make sure she is at least 20 to be on the safe side.
Back when I was growing up we had a name for girls like you, but I don't want to get banned so I'll leave it to the reader to determine what that name is.

(Hint: rhymes with 'glut'... )

Old 07-30-2008, 10:36 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,632,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
In case you have never noticed, many girls as young as 12 have got pregnant. I'm not saying it is right, but this generation is totally different than I was at 12 or 14.
Yeah, it is a shame when girls that young have sex to 'prove' their maturity or love or whatever. Still doesn't excuse the behavior of adult predators taking advantage of them though.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:48 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,552,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
That's why it's the responsibility of parents to at least "try" to instill morals and sound judgment into their children. Sex is nothing to play with today; as evidenced by the shocking percentage of teens and young adults with AIDS or HIV positive. I'm proud to have a 16 y/o son who is still a virgin. To his knowledge, all of his close friends are as well.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:34 AM

1,417 posts, read 1,155,984 times
If anyone wants to play the "havings lots of baby" stereotypes, the record holder is a Russian women who had 69 kids in the proximity of 40 years. I believe it was 16 pairs twins, 4 sets of quadruplets.. and I forgot the rest.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:39 AM

Quote:
If anyone wants to play the "havings lots of baby" stereotypes, the record holder is a Russian women who had 69 kids in the proximity of 40 years. I believe it was 16 pairs twins, 4 sets of quadruplets.. and I forgot the rest.
No stereotypes here.....the discussion was of an illegal immigrant from Afghanistan who is in jail for having sex with a fourteen year old when he was 22. Don't know where you get a stereotype from that?

Old 07-30-2008, 11:43 AM

1,417 posts, read 1,155,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
No stereotypes here.....the discussion was of an illegal immigrant from Afghanistan who is in jail for having sex with a fourteen year old when he was 22. Don't know where you get a stereotype from that?
Mexicans have been labeled with that stereotype, I'm very aware of it. I believe it was a news anchor that said "Hispanics can't take all the load", talking in terms of breeding.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:44 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,552,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
It’s just another futile pro-illegal diversionary tactic. Apparently, they are competing against each other to see who can post the most nonsense.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Mexicans have been labeled with that stereotype, I'm very aware of it. I believe it was a news anchor that said "Hispanics can't take all the load", talking in terms of breeding.
That may be so, but I don't recall anyone on this thread calling out Mexicans for overbreeding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration