U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 04:04 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
They would not have been found guilty unless they were.

If you look at the case its not cut and dry infact full of holes . The GVMT can prosecute with endless amounts of money and neither should have gone to jail unless keeping drug dealers/drug runners from coming into USA is a crime.

well , actually it might just be and now other border guards know this they wont be pro active . The GVMT sent a loud message .

And yes like you stated there are innocent Mexicans/Blacks and even whites in jail but these are border guards who were trying to keep drugs out of USA the GVMT than prosecuted them with a case full of holes .
This case has nothing to do with other cases so yes your right there are innocent in jail but that has nothing to do with this particular case .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 04:36 PM

219 posts, read 378,461 times
This makes me mad, these 2 wonderful men were just doing their job. A job that not too many people would be willing to do. Then they put them in the same place that most of the people they have arrested are! I agree with DontH8tme, they are a part of someone's agenda, in the mean time their families are suffering as more BP agents are afraid to do their job for fear they will end up in the same position.

Is there a place we can call this Sutton guy and voice our opinion about his crappy decision?

Old 07-28-2008, 04:37 PM

1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Hold on.. they lied about it?

Old 07-28-2008, 04:57 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
[quote=Luiso;4637984]If you look at the case its not cut and dry infact full of holes . The GVMT can prosecute with endless amounts of money and neither should have gone to jail unless keeping drug dealers/drug runners from coming into USA is a crime.

well , actually it might just be and now other border guards know this they wont be pro active . The GVMT sent a loud message .

And yes like you stated there are innocent Mexicans/Blacks and even whites in jail but these are border guards who were trying to keep drugs out of USA the GVMT than prosecuted them with a case full of holes .
This case has nothing to do with other cases so yes your right there are innocent in jail but that has nothing to do with this particular case
quote]

I appreciate your post. I read more on the border patrol officers and
they were accused of shooting an unarmed man and then lied about it.
I wish there could be a fair route to go that would be fair to everyone on both sides of the border. There are very good patrol agents and those that are far from it. I understand their life is in danger every day but so is a police officer.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:10 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
ITA! It's a monumental travesty. Sutton is a devil.
He truly is the Devil. What this Devil has done to Ramos, Compean and others(Hernandez and Bruggman) just makes me want to scream. These men put their lives on the line to protect our country and our border and this is the thanks they get? I have no doubt in my mind that the reason Luis Aguilar did NOT shoot was because of the dispicable actions by our government against Ramos and Compean.

All this bull has to end. I am sick of American heroes being treated worse than illegal alien drug runners.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
He won't because then he'd have to finger Gonzalez and Sutton who were duplicitous and major players in the fraudulent imprisonment of these two honorable men. It's time for America to wake up and take our government and our country back. This is unbelievable bull.

I agree. Enough is enough of this bull crap. I am so damn sick of illegals having more rights and being treated better than American citizens and heroes. This whole thing makes me ill.

Nicolem

Old 07-28-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
These men will do more time in jail than mass killers . A message was sent to border guards by those owned by Mexican GVMT perhaps drug dealers money .

Bush wont pardon them he couldnt care less about them and dont look for next Pres to pardon them either.

I am sure other border guards are now way less pro active and not eager to do to much just what those in charge wanted.

Yes-why do you think that Luis Aguilar did not shoot when that illegal alien scumbag ran him down and killed him? How could Ramos and Compean not have been in the back of his mind? I mean all the border guards must be thinking if you do your job you will go to jail.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:21 PM

[quote=sassyone;4638711]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
If you look at the case its not cut and dry infact full of holes . The GVMT can prosecute with endless amounts of money and neither should have gone to jail unless keeping drug dealers/drug runners from coming into USA is a crime.

This case has nothing to do with other cases so yes your right there are innocent in jail but that has nothing to do with this particular case
quote]

I appreciate your post. I read more on the border patrol officers and
they were accused of shooting an unarmed man and then lied about it.I wish there could be a fair route to go that would be fair to everyone on both sides of the border. There are very good patrol agents and those that are far from it. I understand their life is in danger every day but so is a police officer.

Unarmed only according to an illegal alien who is a repeat drug smuggler. He is so much more credible than two border patrol guards, one who is a veteran and one of whom was named border patrol guard of the year.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:35 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
[/b]

I agree. Enough is enough of this bull crap. I am so damn sick of illegals having more rights and being treated better than American citizens and heroes. This whole thing makes me ill.

Nicolem
Me. too. Of course, it will be appealed by their attorneys, as well as Sensenbrenner, Bilbrae, Rohrabacher and 2 other of congressman will be working along with them.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:09 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
[quote=nicolem;4638988]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post

Unarmed only according to an illegal alien who is a repeat drug smuggler. He is so much more credible than two border patrol guards, one who is a veteran and one of whom was named border patrol guard of the year.
If you go to the site that is posted on this thread, it says that they shot an unarmed man and lied about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or