U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 04:30 PM

13,050 posts, read 21,168,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Why do you keep talking about being in Mexico?
Arent we talking about MEXICANS coming to AMERICA?
Gee, maybe because I'm discussing the subject of this thread, which I started to begin with? Being in Mexico, and being from Mexico, is at the very core of this thread. Do you have a problem with that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 04:38 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Gee, maybe because I'm discussing the subject of this thread, which I started to begin with? Being in Mexico, and being from Mexico, is at the very core of this thread. Do you have a problem with that?
The thread started about people(including a couple pregnant people) being smuggled into the U.S.
THen it went on about how bad it is for preg people to be smuggled in.
Then you went on about "why don't they just stay in Mexico? Then they wouldn't be pregnant people crossing!"
And I responded.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
And you've made quite a few of both. Now how about answering the questions, or just don't respond if you don't have any answers, hmm? You are not obligated to reply to every post I make. Or are you?
What questions are those?

Old 07-30-2008, 04:44 PM

Quote:
The thread started about people(including a couple pregnant people) being smuggled into the U.S.
THen it went on about how bad it is for preg people to be smuggled in.
Then you went on about "why don't they just stay in Mexico? Then they wouldn't be pregnant people crossing!"
And I responded.
And that is not a response to what I posted. I responded to your questions about why I am asking about Mexico, and you gave me a recap.

Unless you have something cogent to contribute I would prefer if you not respond to my posts. Thanks in advance.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
And that is not a response to what I posted. I responded to your questions about why I am asking about Mexico, and you gave me a recap.

Unless you have something cogent to contribute I would prefer if you not respond to my posts. Thanks in advance.
Again, what are the questions you posed? What are the hard-hitting, journalist style questions? Go Barbara Walters on me.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Again, what are the questions you posed? What are the hard-hitting, journalist style questions? Go Barbara Walters on me.
You can go back and look them up if you want them, I'm not going to play your game. I doubt you would be capable of providing a reasonable answer anyway - and you can skip the sophomoric cracks too.

You might just be joining sassy as the second poster on my ignore list.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
You can go back and look them up if you want them, I'm not going to play your game. I doubt you would be capable of providing a reasonable answer anyway - and you can skip the sophomoric cracks too.

You might just be joining sassy as the second poster on my ignore list.
aww

Old 07-30-2008, 05:14 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
With pleasure. Here we have some uneducated, unskilled illegal alien woman who comes here in violation of US law to have an anchor baby in an American hospital. Her delivery bill will be partly covered by funds from Medicare and state and local taxes. The rest will be written off. Her anchor baby is automatically enrolled in Medicaid so his/her medical bills will be covered by the US taxpayer until age 18. Then there is the cost of education, WIC, section 8 housing assistance, etc. that she and her kid can take full advantage of. Whatever job she works she in never going to pay enough into the system to cover the benefits she collects. And NONE of these expenses would have been incurred, none of these benefits would have been available except that she willfully broke our laws in order to get these goodies. Why should I consider this acceptable as you seem to? I don't give a hoot about how her offspring might be the next Michael Jackson or some such. I am talking about the contribution (if any) she will make to society. If she makes no contribution at all and is nothing but a deadweight around the necks of American citizens, why should I consider that acceptable?

Old 07-30-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
With pleasure. Here we have some uneducated, unskilled illegal alien woman who comes here in violation of US law to have an anchor baby in an American hospital. Her delivery bill will be partly covered by funds from Medicare and state and local taxes. The rest will be written off. Her anchor baby is automatically enrolled in Medicaid so his/her medical bills will be covered by the US taxpayer until age 18. Then there is the cost of education, WIC, section 8 housing assistance, etc. that she and her kid can take full advantage of. Whatever job she works she in never going to pay enough into the system to cover the benefits she collects. And NONE of these expenses would have been incurred, none of these benefits would have been available except that she willfully broke our laws in order to get these goodies. Why should I consider this acceptable as you seem to? I don't give a hoot about how her offspring might be the next Michael Jackson or some such. I am talking about the contribution (if any) she will make to society. If she makes no contribution at all and is nothing but a deadweight around the necks of American citizens, why should I consider that acceptable?
All of this assuming identity theft?

Old 07-30-2008, 05:33 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
All of this assuming identity theft?
Most jobs require a SS# and the only way she would have one is if she got it illegally.
Stop dancing around and answer my questions, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration