U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 03:24 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Why? Because they complain about illegal immigrants?
Thank god for their sacrafice.
If you think all they do is "complain about illegals" then you know nothing about either of these men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 04:13 PM

219 posts, read 378,461 times
The little mexican guy has nothing to say anyway, he just keeps calling them names like a child. I like that the Minutemen ask him who's side he is going to fight on. I don't care what these guys look like they are taking the time to stand up for what they believe in and that rocks!

Old 07-30-2008, 04:23 PM

1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
The little mexican guy has nothing to say anyway, he just keeps calling them names like a child. I like that the Minutemen ask him who's side he is going to fight on. I don't care what these guys look like they are taking the time to stand up for what they believe in and that rocks!
I wonder whats worse. Being called a child or being called a Beaner & a *******.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:27 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I wonder whats worse. Being called a child or being called a Beaner & a *******.
I can think of MUCH WORSE things to call Naui...

Old 07-30-2008, 04:30 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Using racial slurs is okay when you are a "true patriot" like these minutemen.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:39 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
So now you speak for the 'black community'? I'm guessing that's the same 'community' that vilified Bill Cosby for his comments on the responsibility of blacks for their own problems. You know, the 'community' that follows Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton like Pavlov's dogs.

Well, Jesse the Pimp nor Al the Jr. Pimp have ever represented nor spoken on my behalf. They are the equivalent of LaRaza. Pimping and pandering while filling their personal coffers and pretending they represent anything other than assuring tax payer funded generational wealth for their own families.
BK definitely doesn't speak for anybody that I know. Every black American I know is educated in terms of the illegal alien agenda and none of them is happy about it or supportive of it either. Obama WILL NOT get all of the black votes.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:43 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Well, Jesse the Pimp nor Al the Jr. Pimp have ever represented nor spoken on my behalf. They are the equivalent of LaRaza. Pimping and pandering while filling their personal coffers and pretending they represent anything other than assuring tax payer funded generational wealth for their own families.
And black knight definitely doesn't speak for anybody that I know. Every black American I know is educated in terms of the illegal alien agenda and none of them is happy about it or supportive of it either.
e

Geez, how come almost every single member of the black congressional caucus supports "the illegal alien agenda"? Every black person i've talked to is not as paranoid of this issue like some of you are.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:47 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
I can think of MUCH WORSE things to call Naui...
I'm sure you can.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:48 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
If you think all they do is "complain about illegals" then you know nothing about either of these men.
Like..?

Btw, I wonder if the minutemen are contributing to reopen some of Hayes giant domes.

Old 07-30-2008, 05:00 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
BK definitely doesn't speak for anybody that I know. Every black American I know is educated in terms of the illegal alien agenda and none of them is happy about it or supportive of it either. Obama WILL NOT get all of the black votes.
I am sorry but in my view and after seeing most of the polls the majority of blacks will be voting for Obama strickly because he is black. Most have even said just that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration