Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 12:57 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,752,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Oh please . . you pull up a few of your buddies' SOB stories and expect us to have a pity party in their honor? I've got printed versions of a multitude of posts from that board and many of them are not only ugly but very self incriminating.

Did I mention I have an upcoming meeting with Durbin in Washington?

You and your DREAMY buddies need to start packing. That amnesty you're waiting on? It ain't gonna happen.

HAHA, JW's Mom is gonna save the day, people!

Yeah, I remember you bringing that up, and I've been DVR'ing C-Span ever since. PLEASE tell us if this going to be televised.

Are you going to go into the bad effects of multi-culturalism? On how Mexicans are programmed to be child-rapists so we should stop importing more illegals?

What's next on the agenda? Larry King? The O'Reilly Factor?
Stephen Colbert!! Go on his show!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2008, 01:01 PM

AH! I found another of your great posts!

Bring this up, W's Mom, you HAVE to bring this up!

Quote:
Forget Iraq, we should have invaded our biggest enemy: Mexico.
Do you think you could work your way to speak to congress on that?

Old 08-01-2008, 01:09 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
All American high school graduates are illegal??
Reading comprehension problem?

Quote:
Some of them will go on to college, join the military, or take another path in life, eventually becoming active members of society, all equally American.
To which I corrected: All equally illegal.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Approximately 2.8 million students will graduate from United States High Schools this year <---OVERALL. Some of them will go on to college, join the military, or take another path in life, eventually becoming active members of society, all equally American<--referring to those 2.8 million students graduating. However, in this sea of individuals, a group of approximately 60,000<---Illegal will not have this opportunity, not because they lack motivation, but because of the status passed on to them by their parents.

Did I mess up?

Old 08-01-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Oh please . . you pull up a few of your buddies' SOB stories and expect us to have a pity party in their honor? I've got printed versions of a multitude of posts from that board and many of them are not only ugly but very self incriminating.

Did I mention I have an upcoming meeting with Durbin in Washington?

You and your DREAMY buddies need to start packing. That amnesty you're waiting on? It ain't gonna happen.
How true! It's too late to try to portray themselves as the poor innocent "good character" students, only seeking a better life in the only country they have known. That place was an absolute cesspool prior to them trying to clean up their act after being exposed. Their filthy language is quite evident in the thread I posted on the class action lawsuit. That vile language would not be tolerated on ANY “decent” forum.

BTW, amc, don’t pretend you weren’t aware of the site. Which story is yours?

Old 08-01-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
How true! It's too late to try to portray themselves as the poor innocent "good character" students, only seeking a better life in the only country they have known. That place was an absolute cesspool prior to them trying to clean up their act after being exposed. Their filthy language is quite evident in the thread I posted on the class action lawsuit. That vile language would not be tolerated on ANY “decent” forum.

BTW, amc, don’t pretend you weren’t aware of the site. Which story is yours?
I thought dreamy was just one of your guys' many taunts. Hey, I am Latino and don't agree with most of what you guys say, so of course I'm illegal, huh?

What are you? Cuz or Blood?

Old 08-01-2008, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Did I mess up?
*sigh*

All = All illegally here. All illegal alien students graduating from our high schools are ILLEGAL, not AMERICAN.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
*sigh*

All = All illegally here. All illegal alien students graduating from our high schools are ILLEGAL, not AMERICAN.
Man, you tell me I have bad reading comprehension! hahah.

Quote:
Approximately 2.8 million students will graduate from United States High Schools this year. Some of them will go on to college, join the military, or take another path in life, eventually becoming active members of society, all equally American. However, in this sea of individuals, a group of approximately 60,000 will not have this opportunity, not because they lack motivation, but because of the status passed on to them by their parents. These often highly achieved individuals cannot attend college, enlist in the armed forces, or otherwise live a full life. Children that grew up on American soil, respect the laws of this country, and want nothing more than to be recognized for what they are, Americans, bear an inherited title of an “illegal immigrant”.
Let me summarize for you:

2.8 million students will graduate from U.S. High Schools this year.
OF THOSE 2.8 million students GRADUATING FROM U.S. HIGH SCHOOLS,
60,000 (!!!!!) of them are not U.S. Citizens!

Quote:
Reading comprehension problem?

Old 08-01-2008, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Man, you tell me I have bad reading comprehension! hahah.

Let me summarize for you:

2.8 million students will graduate from U.S. High Schools this year.
OF THOSE 2.8 million students GRADUATING FROM U.S. HIGH SCHOOLS,
60,000 (!!!!!) of them are not U.S. Citizens!
Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly behavior more childishly, you prove me wrong.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:52 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,925,882 times
Read the "QUOTES" about the students etc with no proper ID'S for drivers license/school applications. Last time I (note; capital I and not(i) is proper English. Do not know how a person can graduate from High School without knowing how to SPELL/Write the English properly. Bottom line, when you climb over/under a fence ILLEGALLY or overstay a VISA with the intentions of NOT returning to your country of origin, is breaking the law of the US. DO NOT EXPECT to get any favors as a result. Sorry, I do not have any sympathy for anyone involved. I personally do not go to another country ILLEGALLY and then expect them to give me LEGAL STATUS by breaking their LAWS. Steve
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration