U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2008, 11:08 AM

219 posts, read 378,522 times

Advertisements

The problem is they don't worry about the standard of living of their children, they just have babies cuz they know who will take care of them, YOU AND I (the ones that worry about our own kids' well being), but you look around ANYWHERE and you see it, they are breeding at 3X the rate of white people. Disgusting.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:11 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Ah, so can't provide proof of these claims? Figures.
You know, I've provided plenty of proof of these claims, and I'll be happy to provide you with more.

Reconquista (Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Mexican Textbooks:

Quote:
"The prosperous development of the American Union further encouraged the... acquisition of larger territory. The North-Americans succeeded in getting Florida, Louisiana and Oregon with but little effort. However, the rich, fertile and extensive province of Texas excited their greediness. The government made itself the agency of these desires and first proposed to Spain and then to Mexico to purchase that territory.

These offers having been rejected, the American government resorted to a more perfidious policy. It defended the insurrection of the settlers [of Texas] against the Mexican government.... Texas, having made itself free... the United States annexed it in such an outrageous manner that our minister in Washington, Don Manuel E. Gorostiza, asked for his passport and left the United States.

The Congress of the United States approved this scandalous robbery of land, and the government, not yet satisfied, gave the territory further extension by asserting that the Rio Bravo was its boundary. By means of this brutal stratagem, supported by might, they wished to make people believe that Mexico was the assaulter while she was being mutilated contrary to al rights.

For this reason war was declared.... A treaty was entered into on February 2, 1848, by virtue of which Mexico ceded to the United States, Texas, Upper California, New Mexico, and the northern parts of the states of Chihuahua, Coahuila, and Tamaulipas. Mexico received in return fifteen million dollars....

Mexico lost in this war a third of her territory.... This rich acquisition of the United States is not going to erase the blot of iniquity which has been written into the pages of her history by this invasion."

* Prieto, Lessons in National History (translated from Spanish)

"The result of that war was lamentable not only for our country but also lamentable for the reputation of the Americans. The despoliation which we suffered was qualified as a real robbery even by citizens of that country.... [Wars] cost, also, much bloodshed which, when poured out in order to serve injustice and oppression, does not pay at all, for it does not even receive the applause of history."

* Sherwell, Second Course in National History (translated from Spanish)
Anything else I can do for you?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:11 AM

1,417 posts, read 852,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
The problem is they don't worry about the standard of living of their children, they just have babies cuz they know who will take care of them, YOU AND I (the ones that worry about our own kids' well being), but you look around ANYWHERE and you see it, they are breeding at 3X the rate of white people. Disgusting.
Oh so this is a race issue to you?

Quote:
3X the rate of white people. Disgusting

Old 07-31-2008, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You know, I've provided plenty of proof of these claims, and I'll be happy to provide you with more.

Reconquista (Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Mexican Textbooks:

Anything else I can do for you?
So this is an American textbook translated in Spanish. This American company is knowingly putting this into text books, and Mexican teachers are teaching these text books to the children.

Reminds me of the Creationism & Evolution debate.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Oh so this is a race issue to you?

Absolutely not, just disgusting that we (mostly whites) have to pay for them (mostly mexicans) hell I am 1/2 mexican but I wasn't raised on welfare my Dad (white) took care of us. Too bad they don't have the same values!

Old 07-31-2008, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Absolutely not, just disgusting that we (mostly whites) have to pay for them (mostly mexicans) hell I am 1/2 mexican but I wasn't raised on welfare my Dad (white) took care of us. Too bad they don't have the same values!

So your saying Mexicans don't pay taxes? I'm sorry but I pay my taxes.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:18 AM

What did I just say???? I am 1/2 I pay my taxes I am talking illegals here OK? ILLEGALS isn't this what this forum is about????

Old 07-31-2008, 11:18 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
Quote:
So this is an American textbook translated in Spanish.
No, that is from Mexican textbooks translated into English.

Are you purposely being obtuse?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:19 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Quote:
So this is an American textbook translated in Spanish. This American company is knowingly putting this into text books, and Mexican teachers are teaching these text books to the children.

Reminds me of the Creationism & Evolution debate.
In the case of these two textbooks, they are indeed being taught that the gringo stole their land.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
What did I just say???? I am 1/2 I pay my taxes I am talking illegals here OK? ILLEGALS isn't this what this forum is about????
No, this is the immigration forum. Of course illegals don't pay taxes, but your generalizing that all illegals are Mexican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration