U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2008, 10:39 AM

1,417 posts, read 852,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Hispanic is a made up label, politically contrived and nothing more. I have to use the lable because most people are too stupid to understand anything else since they have been fed this milktoast crap from our government for so long. They certainly can't think for themselves.

BTW, I know much more than you would like for me to know.
If you wish to believe in the reconquista jargon, consider yourself proof that it exists.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Hispanic is a made up label, politically contrived and nothing more. I have to use the lable because most people are too stupid to understand anything else since they have been fed this milktoast crap from our government for so long. They certainly can't think for themselves.

BTW, I know much more than you would like for me to know.
Didn't you know American born Hispanics were considered "White"? The Government didn't want to associate us with the white crowd, so they made a new column for us.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:42 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,309,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
If you wish to believe in the reconquista jargon, consider yourself proof that it exists.
I know mucho of things that has been happening in our country for a very long time now. At least I don't have my head hidden in the sand. Why would you think I am in Tehran anyway?

Old 07-31-2008, 10:43 AM

1,385 posts, read 2,680,364 times
This half hispanic, childfree woman is shaking her head.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:44 AM

Quote:
I know mucho of things that has been happening in our country for a very long time now. At least I don't have my head hidden in the sand. Why would you think I am in Tehran anyway?
I don't know why you would be in Iran. They're the enemy right now.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Didn't you know American born Hispanics were considered "White"? The Government didn't want to associate us with the white crowd, so they made a new column for us.
No ****?!!!! I know all about that. How damn stupid do you think others are? Just because some of us know and accept that our government is not out for our best interest does not make us stupid. In fact it shows that we can think outside of the box, something you should try to do sometime in your life. I only put Hispanic on my thing for here because it seems most in here acdept that idiot word. I don't and won't in real life.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arod0331 View Post
This half hispanic, childfree woman is shaking her head.
Ohhhh that is priceless

Old 07-31-2008, 10:45 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
Quote:
Yeah because a group of radicals say "yes, the reconquista is happening", that means its happening..?. Oh dear.. Its going to be tough to swallow that one.

Am I denying that a large amount of immigrants from Latin America are settling in the U.S? Of course NOT!
Not because "a group of radicals" says it, but because 60% of Mexican citizens in Mexico say it.

Because Felipe Calderon said it, "Wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico."

Because Mexican schools in Mexico TEACH it.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
No ****?!!!! I know all about that. How damn stupid do you think others are? Just because some of us know and accept that our government is not out for our best interest does not make us stupid. In fact it shows that we can think outside of the box, something you should try to do sometime in your life. I only put Hispanic on my thing for here because it seems most in here acdept that idiot word. I don't and won't in real life.
If you dislike the Hispanic term as I do, why don't you put decline to state as I do? I don't want to be labeled.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I don't know why you would be in Iran. They're the enemy right now.
They are the enemy because Bush says so and you follow along like the rest of the idiots who can't think for themselves. But there are many Americans who work in Iran.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration