U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2008, 11:35 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,313,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Wow. Britain is committing social suicide. They have apparently lost their minds.
The same can be said about our country and like Benicar says, we have the illegals from SOB and other countries and we have the Muslims coming in from all over.

Last edited by Anonymous Political Junky; 08-02-2008 at 12:51 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2008, 11:36 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Wow! This video is extremely disturbing. It’s almost like a preview of coming attractions in the US. The difference being, we have a double whammy -- an ever-increasing Muslim population, and millions of illegal aliens. Our government already feels the need to acquiesce to the demands of both; and those expressing opposition are being vilified. This is frightening.
One big difference is that many Americans are armed; despite the best attempts of so-called 'liberals' to change that-------we will fight back.

Old 08-02-2008, 11:37 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,828,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
One big difference is that many Americans are armed; despite the best attempts of so-called 'liberals' to change that-------we will fight back.
Indeed!

Old 08-02-2008, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Will they? I am beginning to not be so sure about that seeing as how they react with the invasion of the illegals. I do hope that you are right.

Old 08-02-2008, 11:56 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Will they? I am beginning to not be so sure about that seeing as how they react with the invasion of the illegals. I do hope that you are right.
Attitudes here in Arizona are hardening, shall we say

Old 08-02-2008, 12:03 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,828,771 times
Quote:
Attitudes here in Arizona are hardening, shall we say
Attitudes are hardening nationwide. People are fed up with this invasion, and are demanding action -- contrary to the delusions of the pro-illegal crowd.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:34 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,628,336 times
Quote:
Wow. Britain is committing social suicide. They have apparently lost their minds.
Funny you should mention this. I'm a student of recent history, trends, etc.,and find all this EXTREMELY disturbing....and I've often found myself expressing the exact same thing you just did. Indeed, it looks very much as if an entire society has simply "Lost its Mind"....I can think of no other way to express it. A once world-class empire, with one of the most outstanding records in history of human rights, fairness, decency, kindness to immigrants, and non-violent behavior, seemingly DETERMINED to simply dismantle its enviable, free society in as short a time as possible..to be traded for 'who knows what'?

'Lost their minds' sounds about right to me. Sad and perplexing.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:55 PM

11,878 posts, read 32,951,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
The same can be said about our country and like Benicar says, we have the illegals from SOB and other countries and we have the Muslims coming in from all over.

I agree wholeheartedly. Another troubling video can be found
here.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
here.
WOW!!! Did you also read some of the comments? I read one that said that 1 out of 4 people are stabbed. Guess that gun ban didn't do much good did it?!

Old 08-02-2008, 12:59 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,906,149 times
Quote:
here.

Wowza . . This sound much too familar. This video should be aired on PBS (and the Playboy Channel for those who only watch tv for mind numbing reasons).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration