U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-02-2008, 01:48 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Notwithstanding the predictions; according to the Bible -- NO MAN knows the day or time. However, IMHO, that day is near. One has only to look at the current events, the attitudes of man, the proliferation of nuclear weaponry, and the removal of God from practically EVERYTHING......the list goes on.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling the illegal alien invasion is a component of, and a vehicle for, our impending demise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-02-2008, 01:51 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Notwithstanding the predictions; according to the Bible -- NO MAN knows the day or time. However, IMHO, that day is near. One has only to look at the current events, the attitudes of man, the proliferation of nuclear weaponry, and the removal of God from practically EVERYTHING......the list goes on.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling the illegal alien invasion is a component of, and a vehicle for, our impending demise.
So do I. . . . Benicar . . . So do I.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2008, 02:07 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,878 posts, read 32,928,542 times
Reputation: 5539
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The only reason i gathered from the video for why Britain is facing the problem they have now, was because of the growing number of muslim extremists living there. If anyone saw a different reason, then be free to share it with me.
I've been watching the video, which is quite long. The first quarter of it or so is indeed about Muslim extremists, but I'm halfway through the video now and it has nothing to do with Muslims; it's about gangs from Jamaica.

blacknight, I suggest you watch the whole video - it's eye opening and probably a preview of what is to happen in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2008, 02:15 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Notwithstanding the predictions; according to the Bible -- NO MAN knows the day or time. However, IMHO, that day is near. One has only to look at the current events, the attitudes of man, the proliferation of nuclear weaponry, and the removal of God from practically EVERYTHING......the list goes on.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling the illegal alien invasion is a component of, and a vehicle for, our impending demise.
Shouldn't christians be looking forward to the end of the world?
Quote:
Revelations 22
12"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

17The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!
BibleGateway.com: Search for a Bible passage in over 35 languages and 50 versions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2008, 02:17 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
I've been watching the video, which is quite long. The first quarter of it or so is indeed about Muslim extremists, but I'm halfway through the video now and it has nothing to do with Muslims; it's about gangs from Jamaica.

blacknight, I suggest you watch the whole video - it's eye opening and probably a preview of what is to happen in this country.
The video in that link was only 5 minutes and 20 seconds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2008, 02:25 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,878 posts, read 32,928,542 times
Reputation: 5539
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The video in that link was only 5 minutes and 20 seconds.
My apologies for the confusion. The video I was referring to is below blacknight.


YouTube - Multiculturalism and Islamification in Britain - Part 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2008, 02:29 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Shouldn't christians be looking forward to the end of the world?


BibleGateway.com: Search for a Bible passage in over 35 languages and 50 versions.
My readiness for the return of Christ has absolutely no relevance to my opposition to watching my country collapse. I certainly have no fear of Christ returning. I look forward to it. However, we are living in this world, and in this country, and we are suffering as a result of this illegal alien invasion.

Furthermore, we have no idea when He will return. It could in fact be 50 or 100 years from now, or longer. Should we simply sit idly by and allow our country to be destroyed in hopes of soon meeting Jesus? I doubt that this would be the “abundant life” He spoke of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2008, 02:34 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Reputation: 620
^Maybe i just don't see things the way you see things. I just don't see America being brought down and destroyed by a bunch of third world "invaders". I have more faith in America to handle these kinds of problems than i have in Britain to handle theirs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2008, 02:40 PM
 
638 posts, read 1,638,378 times
Reputation: 217
Thanks for posting this. I have experienced political correctness from Brits with censorship elsewhere. I didn't know it was that bad. This is a perfect overlap with the problems of illegal aliens is this country.

Islam declaring Britain will be ruled by Sharia Law is in complete disregard to the existing form of government. Common sense dictates this an ideological aggression, if not an act of war against the existing government, and people, of Great Britain.

If you are against Islamic Law (superimpose illegal aliens), you're getting ****ed, on all sides, and as some of you know, there's very few allies. Custer probably had better odds. Government, corporate, media, religious, the politically correct, not to mention the Muslims (superimpose illegal aliens) have surrounded you in the field of battle, gladiator. You will only be armed with common sense.

Those who are about to survive salute you.

There is ample evidence of the anti-American sentiment by illegal aliens, telling Americans to "leave" or "die", add verbiage : revolution, overthrow, etc. I try to have an open mind, that people say stupid things, but when a group of people continually make threats and organize to the demise of our country . . you'd think somebody would be paying attention.

In my perspective, the former standing army of Iraq, and the current standing army of China, 1 million soldiers . . is what breaches our border each year. It's being allowed, with no accounting whatsoever of who just stepped foot on our soil.

Political correctness is a plague of stupidity.

Last edited by r601020; 08-02-2008 at 03:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2008, 02:54 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,878 posts, read 32,928,542 times
Reputation: 5539
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
^Maybe i just don't see things the way you see things. I just don't see America being brought down and destroyed by a bunch of third world "invaders". I have more faith in America to handle these kinds of problems than i have in Britain to handle theirs.

Although I disagree, I appreciate your civility on this forum blacknight. Keep up the good banter, it is welcomed and appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top