Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 06:57 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,924,521 times

Advertisements

This is what we will get in our country if the immigration, illegal and legal, is allowed to continue on the same path. Watch and listen to the video and you will see what is happening and you can definitely see parts of it already happening in our country.

YouTube - Can Britain survive Multiculturalism?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2008, 07:35 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,293,286 times
Hey Political Junky, I watched that video, then I watched another video about Islam that was listed. It showed them holding signs saying (paraphrasing here), 'Behead those who say Islam is violent!!'. I had to laugh. What a joke they are.
BTW, thanks for the link. Good stuff on there. Like the one about how schools in Britain are refusing to teach about the holocaust, because it might offend Muslims. What???? It is so messed up.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:00 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
Hey Political Junky, I watched that video, then I watched another video about Islam that was listed. It showed them holding signs saying (paraphrasing here), 'Behead those who say Islam is violent!!'. I had to laugh. What a joke they are.
BTW, thanks for the link. Good stuff on there. Like the one about how schools in Britain are refusing to teach about the holocaust, because it might offend Muslims. What???? It is so messed up.
The problem I also see is that despite over 1 billion Muslims, of which the vast majority are peaceful------it is as if their 'silent majority' does not seem to have the balls to publicly castigate the extremists.

Under Islamic law: Osama bin Laden would qualify as an apostate as it is------he has broken so many rules in the Koran that it would be pathetic if not so deadly.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:50 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The problem I also see is that despite over 1 billion Muslims, of which the vast majority are peaceful------it is as if their 'silent majority' does not seem to have the balls to publicly castigate the extremists.

Under Islamic law: Osama bin Laden would qualify as an apostate as it is------he has broken so many rules in the Koran that it would be pathetic if not so deadly.
The problem I see is that despite over 45 million Hispanics, of which the majority are legal AND peaceful------it is as if our 'silent majority' does not seem to have the balls to publicly castigate the border-jumpers.

(Sorry to steal your words Bear, but the similarities NEEDED illustration.)

Old 08-02-2008, 09:18 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,551,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
The problem I see is that despite over 45 million Hispanics, of which the majority are legal AND peaceful------it is as if our 'silent majority' does not seem to have the balls to publicly castigate the border-jumpers.

Nothing wrong with your comparison at all....there are certain parallels in the two situations which are obvious. Of course it isn't "exactly the same". But, as I said, we'd be foolish to ignore the parallels.
Back to the OP.."Can Britain survive"?..Again, there are parallels with us here in the US. Can either society survive physically? Of course. The land will always be here (there)...most of the PEOPLE will, too. There will always 'be' an America, just as there will always be a Britain.

But will they survive as free, independent societies? Will their population live in peace and prosperity, free from suffocating, intrusive laws? Maybe not...in fact I'd say they CAN'T survive, not with the continued push for some multicultural 'pipe-dream'. Cultures are NOT compatible, it's not in their nature to co-exist peacefully, side-by-side, sharing space. That, I can promise you, just 'ain't gonna happen'.

Two possibilities exist...either we take steps NOW, to let it be known that this nation HAS a culture, one that all of us (so far) have done our best to 'fit into', and that our culture is what keeps us together and functioning as a nation...and that our culture MUST be acknowledged..and, if you expect to immigrate here, you WILL be expected to make a reasonable effort to adapt...to OUR culture, and OUR ideals, and OUR system.

OR...we'll just go completely 'multicultural', everyone for himself and for his group. If this DOES happen, then of course, we'll need some pretty draconian, all-encompassing laws..because that's the ONLY way we'll be able to guarantee that "my" culture doesn't beat up "your" culture..or vise-versa.
Left to themselves, a large number of cultures simply WON'T 'leave each other alone'....so we won't be able to be 'left to ourselves'....because (did I already mention this?)..Cultures, by definition, aren't really compatible...that's one of the ways in which they're "different"...

Old 08-02-2008, 09:18 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
This is what we will get in our country if the immigration, illegal and legal, is allowed to continue on the same path. Watch and listen to the video and you will see what is happening and you can definitely see parts of it already happening in our country.

This video is a must see.
No Britain will not survive the 'joys of multiculturalism'- unless the British people are willing to fight for their nation's very life. It sounds like more are waking up each day.

Last edited by andreabeth; 08-02-2008 at 09:48 AM..

Old 08-02-2008, 09:39 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,404,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
This video is a must see.
No Britain will not survive the 'joys of multiculturalism'- unless the British people are willing to fight for their nations very life. It sounds like more are waking up each day.
The destruction of America due to PC is not far behind the destruction of Britain. Multiculturalism DOES NOT WORK. The Mexican flag waving and IA disrespect for our laws, language and culture are proof positive. Additionally, honor killings are beginning to occur with frequency in the US these days. Recently there was one in a Chicago suburb. The father set an entire apartment complex on fire in retaliation of his daughter:

Quote:
MARKHAM, Illinois (AP) -- A suburban Chicago man is accused of setting an apartment fire -- killing his pregnant daughter, her husband and their young child -- because the son-in-law didn't ask permission for the marriage, prosecutors said.

It took firefighters three hours to extinguish the blaze, which gutted the 36-unit Le Claire Station Apartments.

Subhash Chander, 57, of Oak Forest, Illinois, was ordered held without bond Tuesday on three counts of first-degree murder, one count of intentional homicide of an unborn child and one count of aggravated arson.

Prosecutors allege Chander used gasoline to start the fire late Saturday. The India native told police he disliked his son-in-law because he belonged to a lower caste and had married his daughter without his consent, said Cook County First Assistant State's Attorney Robert Milan.

"His son-in-law was beneath him in his opinion," Milan said.

But Chander's sister, Kamla Devi, told WBBM-AM that her brother is innocent. She said that relatives approved of the marriage and that the caste system was not a consideration for her family in India, nor is it a consideration now in the United States.

"There was no family problem. There was nothing going on. Absolutely nothing," Devi said.

Devi told the radio station that the family is from Chandigarh in northern India.

The Cook County medical examiner's office said the victims died of carbon-monoxide poisoning and smoke and soot inhalation.

Milan identified the victims as 22-year-old Monika Rani, her 36-year-old husband, Rajesh Kumar, and their 3-year-old son, Vansh. Rani was five months pregnant, Milan said.

Chander had a public defender in bond court Tuesday, Milan said, but The Associated Press was unable to determine who it was. A call to a listing for Chander reached a man who said it was a wrong number.

Chander told police the gasoline spilled during "a pushing match" with his son-in-law, Milan said. Chander also told police that he ignited the gas with a lighter because he was angry, Milan said.
advertisement

But prosecutors said the victims may have been asleep. All other residents of the apartment building were able to escape, Milan said.

It took firefighters three hours to extinguish the blaze, which gutted the 36-unit Le Claire Station Apartments.

When they decide to come here they pack the crazy with everything else and bring it with them.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:57 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,907,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post

Wow. Britain is committing social suicide. They have apparently lost their minds.

Old 08-02-2008, 10:04 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post

Unfortunately; you are correct.

Although; mark my words, when at least the Hispanic illegals start making even the MEChA types look bad-------the latter will turn against the former to save their own hides.

Old 08-02-2008, 10:32 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,554,889 times
Wow! This video is extremely disturbing. It’s almost like a preview of coming attractions in the US. The difference being, we have a double whammy -- an ever-increasing Muslim population, and millions of illegal aliens. Our government already feels the need to acquiesce to the demands of both; and those expressing opposition are being vilified. This is frightening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration