Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 05:08 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,466,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
First of all if you need help getting that chip off of your shoulder, if you ask me nicely, I'll be happy to help you. :
I stopped reading your post after this first sentence. The rest I ignored. I simply can't take you or your ideas seriously. If you can't defend your ideas without the smart a$$ comments then maybe what you have to say isn't worth reading.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2008, 05:14 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabear2 View Post
I stopped reading your post after this first sentence. The rest I ignored. I simply can't take you or your ideas seriously. If you can't defend your ideas without the smart a$$ comments then maybe what you have to say isn't worth reading.
I bet you did, the truth hurts eh? You've been cursing out of the gate which is why I couldn't take you serious the first time around. Figuring out you had a chi hua hua in this fight wasn't exactly rocket science.

Like I said DREAM on. *wink, wink* .

Old 08-03-2008, 05:20 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times
Quote:
She now thinks you are an "illegal alien" or an "anchor baby".Anyone who disagrees with her is.
Quote:

. Since you don't know me at all I'll just assume you are ticked off because I am against illegal immigration. Get over yourself, you've already blown your cover.

Old 08-03-2008, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I bet you did, the truth hurts eh? You've been cursing out of the gate which is why I couldn't take you serious the first time around. Figuring out you had a chi hua hua in this fight wasn't exactly rocket science.

Like I said DREAM on. *wink, wink* .
Oh, that was terrible English. Now you're making me laugh...

Old 08-03-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
She now thinks you are an "illegal alien" or an "anchor baby".Anyone who disagrees with her is.
Well that's the first... who would of thought such comedy is in the immigration forum. LMAO. Geesh some people

Old 08-03-2008, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Oh, that was terrible English. Now you're making me laugh...

*yawns* . . . . . . . .Nice way to avoid the topic. . .

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-03-2008 at 05:57 PM..

Old 08-03-2008, 05:59 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
although Ca's budget crisis can't be blamed entirely on the illegal problem the argument can definetly be made that illegals contribute to the problem.
As far as its the feds job to secure the borders and enforce immigration thats correct. However when you have states and cities that intentionally under mine said efforts then that blame falls squarely on the the states involved. Ca. is such a state. Ca. does recieve fed money, and does pay a fair share into the fed. So what? Those wildfires the fed is kicking big bucks into don't count? That said who cares? The fact is that some states like Ca are sanctuary states. They are in a fiscal crisis and can't afford the extra load caused by mass illegals.
Instead of placing all the blame on the Feds perhaps the good citizens of CA should look at their elected Reps and ask them why we need to increase taxes and yet feel no need to allow the fed to do their jobs? Whoa how about we help the feds to do their jobs?

Old 08-03-2008, 07:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Note to the above:

Arizona is becoming very unfriendly towards illegals and their enablers.

The illegals are scattering as we speak.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
although Ca's budget crisis can't be blamed entirely on the illegal problem the argument can definetly be made that illegals contribute to the problem.
As far as its the feds job to secure the borders and enforce immigration thats correct. However when you have states and cities that intentionally under mine said efforts then that blame falls squarely on the the states involved. Ca. is such a state. Ca. does recieve fed money, and does pay a fair share into the fed. So what? Those wildfires the fed is kicking big bucks into don't count? That said who cares? The fact is that some states like Ca are sanctuary states. They are in a fiscal crisis and can't afford the extra load caused by mass illegals.
Instead of placing all the blame on the Feds perhaps the good citizens of CA should look at their elected Reps and ask them why we need to increase taxes and yet feel no need to allow the fed to do their jobs? Whoa how about we help the feds to do their jobs?
I couldn't agree more. But of course nothing is ever the fault of those here illegally. It's all of our fault because we didn't stop them from committing the crime of illegal entry.

I guess that's a rational thought process if for those whose parents come here illegally and bring you along to gain experience as a criminal.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Note to the above:

Arizona is becoming very unfriendly towards illegals and their enablers.

The illegals are scattering as we speak.
They should be very afraid and as things get worse for us, the pain will continue to increase for them. So much so, Mexico may not look so bad to them after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration