U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 12:06 AM

9,309 posts, read 25,686,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The state of TX did what the citizens said should be done.

Medellin's execution was the fifth this year in the nation's busiest capital punishment state.
It is about time . . . this ILLEGAL SCUMBAG was allowed to eat and breath for 15 years too long . . . MAY HE ROT IN HELL

Hopefully, this execution will send a message to other scumbags thinking about entering this country illegally and snubbing their noses at our laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2008, 06:37 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,693,544 times
Good for my former home state of Texas--apparently the ONLY state in the union with the cajones to do the right thing.

Murderers lose all rights by the very nature of their crimes. What about the rights of these two CHILDREN to live their lives to their fullest potential--cut down in the bloom of their youth by a person who had no right to be in this country to begin with. I agree with Bummer--he lived 15 years longer than he should have.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Kudos to the Great State of Texas for putting victim's rights above and beyond the rights of the scum-bag criminals.

Old 08-06-2008, 06:40 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,902,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker_one View Post
awwwww....i feel real bad for mexico. don't worry.....they are sending us a thousand more just like him tomorrow.
Not to worry, they have millions more just like this scum bucket. Unfortunately for us they're already here.

I applaud Texas for doing the right thing. It doesn't give those beautiful young girls a chance to start over with their lives but it must give some relief to the families.

There are millions of IA murderers roaming the state of Texas, hopefully the thought of execution will deter a few of these cowards.

Old 08-06-2008, 06:44 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,177,727 times
I am thakful that Texas did not back down and give up it's sovereignty over to some ridiculous "world court". These girl's parents and families have waited 15 years for "justice". Of course it does not bring their beautiful young girls back, but at least they can move on to some extent.

I only wish this scumbag had to suffer and die the way these two innocent girls did instead of a quick painless injection.

Old 08-06-2008, 06:59 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,017,576 times
My gosh its time for this to happen.
I cant believe that Bush tried to fight this at the last minute. Damn I will be glad when november gets here...............this heat in Oklahoma is terrible

Old 08-06-2008, 08:04 AM

3,886 posts, read 5,999,476 times
Viva tejas!!!

Old 08-06-2008, 09:47 AM

17,283 posts, read 24,981,129 times
The guy admitted he did it. He should have been put to death a long time ago. Mexico can start complaining about the US executing "its people" when it starts paying to house them here at Club Fed for the rest of their lives.

Vaya con el Diablo, hombre.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The guy admitted he did it. He should have been put to death a long time ago. Mexico can start complaining about the US executing "its people" when it starts paying to house them here at Club Fed for the rest of their lives.

Vaya con el Diablo, hombre.
Kudos . . wish I could rep you.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:12 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,823,428 times
I’m so thankful this murdering piece of excrement has finally been sent to his eternal furnace. The U.S. should send a bill to the Mexican government for the thousands of taxpayer dollars squandered on this scum during the past 15 years. I only wish he had died in a similar manner as his victims…….repeatedly and viciously raped from every orifice, strangled, and stomped to death.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I’m so thankful this murdering piece of excrement has finally been sent to his eternal furnace. The U.S. should send a bill to the Mexican government for the thousands of taxpayer dollars squandered on this scum during the past 15 years. I only wish he had died in a similar manner as his victims…….repeatedly and viciously raped from every orifice, strangled, and stomped to death.
ITA. Albeit a little late but he finally got what he deserved. Hopefully the rest of the IA excrement residing there got the message . . . Don't Mess With Texas!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or