U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 01:55 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Oh I think it is pretty obvious we are not immune to wars. We already have 2 with possibly 2 more on the way and bunch in the queue.

We have a criminal problem with Mexico, there is no land dispute.
Mach50 and I lock horns a lot but this time the man nailed it in a nutshell IMHO.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:03 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Quote:
Oh I think it is pretty obvious we are not immune to wars. We already have 2 with possibly 2 more on the way and bunch in the queue.

We have a criminal problem with Mexico, there is no land dispute.
There may be no dispute coming from us, but I'm pretty sure there's one coming from Mexico. Witness the 15-20 million Mexicans homesteading the American southwest...

Old 08-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
There may be no dispute coming from us, but I'm pretty sure there's one coming from Mexico. Witness the 15-20 million Mexicans homesteading the American southwest...
Still living in the conspiracy theory huh?

Old 08-09-2008, 02:34 PM

If you think using the term 'conspiracy theory' is going to change the FACTS of the situation, you really need to think again. The hard data that has been posted here is more than enough to move this from 'conspiracy theory' to conspiracy FACT.

Remember, George Bush and his co-conspirators called the NAU a 'conspiracy theory, too...

Old 08-09-2008, 02:34 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Still living in the conspiracy theory huh?
To hear good ol' MEChA say it............maybe there is indeed a conspiracy----------never mind that I give MEChA and their KKK cousins the same credibility.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
If you think using the term 'conspiracy theory' is going to change the FACTS of the situation, you really need to think again. The hard data that has been posted here is more than enough to move this from 'conspiracy theory' to conspiracy FACT.

Remember, George Bush and his co-conspirators called the NAU a 'conspiracy theory, too...
So working together to create a NAU is a conspiracy on part of Mexico to take back the SouthWest United States?

Hey this thread is hypothetical Guy, you mold it any you want. If that is your belief then hey I respect your beliefs...even though I think it is ridiculous.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
To hear good ol' MEChA say it............maybe there is indeed a conspiracy----------never mind that I give MEChA and their KKK cousins the same credibility.
EXACTLY...Why would anyone believe what MEChA is saying? Ridiculous.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:54 PM

Considering that they have chapters at almost EVERY college and dozens of high schools across the country might be one reason to listen to what they are saying. Reading the first paragraph of the "Plan de Aztlan" might be another.

El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán

In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlán from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny.

We are free and sovereign to determine those tasks which are justly called for by our house, our land, the sweat of our brows, and by our hearts. Aztlán belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent.

Brotherhood unites us, and love for our brothers makes us a people whose time has come and who struggles against the foreigner "gabacho" who exploits our riches and destroys our culture. With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlán.

Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:00 PM

Well it sounds like they made you a believer. I guess that is +1 to MEChA?

Old 08-09-2008, 03:05 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Quote:
Well it sounds like they made you a believer. I guess that is +1 to MEChA?
So your siding with them...huh? not that it wasn't obvious in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration