Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 04:58 PM

504 posts, read 1,764,209 times

Advertisements

Cubans steal, Rednecks steal, Crackers steal, Puerto Ricans steal, Mexicans steal, Arabs steal, Chinese steal, Russians steal, Italians steal, you get my point? Idiots make such statements. I am tired of being nice to people who make such stupid statements. Maybe you have been singled out as the ******* of the neighborhood?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2007, 05:01 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,333,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Vegas Dude View Post
Actually, it's not "all over the world" as you may think.

Up until the passing of the 1965 immigration act this country was overwhelmingly (over ninety percent) White and European.

So, the whole myth about being the world over, etc etc is just that.. a myth.

Except a German or Italian from Southern Brazil or Argentina is not sneaking under the fence to come pick lettuce and join MS-13. They are probably staying in their countries. Southern Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay, contrary to popular belief, are actually very "White."
I smell TNLove. Welcome back buddy!

Old 01-26-2007, 05:51 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,158,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Vegas Dude View Post
Actually, it's not "all over the world" as you may think.

Up until the passing of the 1965 immigration act this country was overwhelmingly (over ninety percent) White and European.

So, the whole myth about being the world over, etc etc is just that.. a myth.

Except a German or Italian from Southern Brazil or Argentina is not sneaking under the fence to come pick lettuce and join MS-13. They are probably staying in their countries. Southern Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay, contrary to popular belief, are actually very "White."
Was reported that a great number of Germans relocated to to South America.

I have travel for 22 years around the world and visited most of the 50 states and what I have found that most of our backgrounds are from other countries. Now, gangs are all over, many white only gangs, groups such KKK are native to the US. Hispanic or Latinos are not the only ones that generate gangs. I'll do some research about gangs and post later.

Some one said that hispanics must leave the country, what about all the individuals that their blood line is not from American Indian roots. Also consider that all hispanics are not illegal, many are born, raise, and defended this country and they are Americans...

Old 01-26-2007, 06:02 PM

Lightbulb Gangs in America

See below for Gangs in the USA. Many groups are represented here and all of the US states have gangs....

Alabama:Bloods & Crips (numerous sets of each), Black Gangster Disciples, East Coast Crips, Insane Gangster Disciples, Playboy Gangster Crips, Skinheads

Arkansas: Bloods & Crips (numerous sets of each), Aryan Brotherhood, Black Gangster Disciples, Black Guerrilla Family, Ku Klux Klan, La Nuestra Familia, Mexican Mafia, Skinheads, Vice Lords

NY: Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation, Black Guerrilla Family, Bloods, Born to Kill, Crips, Nation of Gods and Earths AKA Five Percenters, Gangster Disciples, Jamaican Posse, La Familia, La Raza, Los Solidos, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), 18th Street, Mexican Mafia, Netas, Supreme White Power, Toy Soldiers, Untouchables, Young Guns

Iowa: Black Gangster Disciples, Black P Stones, Crips, El Rukns, Four Corner Hustlers, Gangster Disciples, Insane Vice Lords, Ku Klux Klan, Latin Kings, Skinheads, Vice Lords

Colorado:Street Gangs Bloods & Crips (numerous sets of each, CMG Bloods, Tre Tre Crips, Park Hill Bloods,) Gallant Knights Insane (GKI), Inca Boys, North Side Mafia (NSM), Latin Thug Kings, Black Hole Posse, Surenos, Nortenos, 211 Crew, Aryan Brotherhood, Black Gangster Disciples, Mexican Mafia, Ku Klux Klan, Skinheads, Tiny Rascal Gangsters, Vatos Locos, Vice Lords

Motorcycle Gangs Sons of Silence MC, Bandidos MC, Peligrosos MC, Outlaws MC, Mongols MC, Hells Angels MC

California:Ba Hala Na, Bloods and Crips (numerous sets of each), Black Gangster Disciples, Nortenos, Skinheads, Supreme White Power, Sureno 13, Tiny Rascal Gangsters, 18th Street

Idaho:Bloods & Crips (numerous sets of each), Black Gangster Disciples, Crips, Dog Pound, Skinheads, Sur 13, Sureno13, White Aryan Resistance

Old 01-26-2007, 06:08 PM

504 posts, read 1,764,209 times
My neighbors are Cubans and they not only do not steal they also can spell in English and Spanish, My sister spent many years in Miami and learned to speak Cuban Spanish and never had a problem, in fact was engaged to a Cuban, but married a Colombian, my daughter is on her way there to work from Palm Beach she is blond blue eyed and now Spanish speaking, she has learned Spanish from a Jew who is a Miami native. The fact of the matter Miami is now the home of now Cuban Americans, whats the big deal, so was Tampa Fl. Miami at one time was known as a Jewish City. Times change, get over it and your convuluted statistics.

Old 01-26-2007, 06:11 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyHateMachine View Post
Bingo!!

Yep! The embargo needs to go and it will whenever they finally admit that Castro is dead.

Old 01-26-2007, 06:11 PM

13,610 posts, read 21,391,107 times
wow

I've lived in Miami most of my life,one reason Im leaving is becuase its abundantly spainish from various countries.But not because I dislike a certain people,because I feel out of place with not much of my culture left.

I've known several Cubans over the years,some recently here and some that have been born and raised here and act as American as you can get.It is true that recently arrived Cubans can have different outlooks on things,I think part of the problem is too many think America is paved in gold and that success is guarenteed which sometimes they are let down.

But overall the Cubans I've known while they tend to be nationalistic have been pro American,hard working and many consider themselves Americans first.I'll never fotget seeing Cubans march down calle ocho during the first Gulf war waving American flags in support.Sadly during the Elian saga,some flew them upside down.

One guy I worked with,a young guy about 21,stayed late after work for months for free,because he wanted to better himself so I helped teach him to learn,now he got promoted and is doing well.He also learned English too.So while some who have recently come here might not want to learn english or have the best work ethics coming from a communist country they should'nt be generalized .

Old 01-26-2007, 06:19 PM

56 posts, read 253,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
wow

I've lived in Miami most of my life,one reason Im leaving is becuase its abundantly spainish from various countries.But not because I dislike a certain people,because I feel out of place with not much of my culture left.

I've known several Cubans over the years,some recently here and some that have been born and raised here and act as American as you can get.It is true that recently arrived Cubans can have different outlooks on things,I think part of the problem is too many think America is paved in gold and that success is guarenteed which sometimes they are let down.

But overall the Cubans I've known while they tend to be nationalistic have been pro American,hard working and many consider themselves Americans first.I'll never fotget seeing Cubans march down calle ocho during the first Gulf war waving American flags in support.Sadly during the Elian saga,some flew them upside down.

One guy I worked with,a young guy about 21,stayed late after work for months for free,because he wanted to better himself so I helped teach him to learn,now he got promoted and is doing well.He also learned English too.So while some who have recently come here might not want to learn english or have the best work ethics coming from a communist country they should'nt be generalized .
has anyone read the thread from the begining????
i lived many years in hialeah .you probaly wouldnt even set foot there and we both know why
and your next to last paragraph does exctly what your last one says shouldnt be done

Old 01-26-2007, 06:40 PM

ETHNICITY AND RACE: GENERAL INDEXES
MINORITY GROUP = A group typically numerically inferior to the rest of the population of a state, in a non-dominant position, whose members--being nationals of the state-- possess ethnic, religious, or linguistic characteristics distinguishing them from the rest of the population. Typically, members of a minority group share a sense of solidarity and a desire to preserve their culture, traditions, religion, or language. A minority group can sometimes be a numerical majority in a minority group position. Minority group status is not a matter of numbers; it is determined by the presence of distinguishing features such as discrimination. Central features characterizing a minority group are:

* The members of a minority group suffer various disadvantages at the hand of another group;
* A minority group is identified by group characteristics that are socially visible;
* A minority is a self-conscious group with a strong sense of "oneness";
* People usually do not become members of a minority group voluntarily; they are born into it;
* By choice or necessity, members of a minority group tend to marry within the group."

Old 01-26-2007, 06:48 PM

56 posts, read 253,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrico90 View Post
ETHNICITY AND RACE: GENERAL INDEXES
MINORITY GROUP = A group typically numerically inferior to the rest of the population of a state, in a non-dominant position, whose members--being nationals of the state-- possess ethnic, religious, or linguistic characteristics distinguishing them from the rest of the population. Typically, members of a minority group share a sense of solidarity and a desire to preserve their culture, traditions, religion, or language. A minority group can sometimes be a numerical majority in a minority group position. Minority group status is not a matter of numbers; it is determined by the presence of distinguishing features such as discrimination. Central features characterizing a minority group are:

* The members of a minority group suffer various disadvantages at the hand of another group;
* A minority group is identified by group characteristics that are socially visible;
* A minority is a self-conscious group with a strong sense of "oneness";
* People usually do not become members of a minority group voluntarily; they are born into it;
* By choice or necessity, members of a minority group tend to marry within the group."
this all assumes that you believe in race..it s a myth people, the dna that gives you life are the same that gives life to an apple.lose the race idea look at culture and then things rapidly fall into place
anthropology 101.believe it or not it is what they teach at um!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration