U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-06-2008, 09:06 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
[/b]

None of the above imply of to me, and to the rest of your post I have not violated any law. You will notice that the people that you suggest are pro-illegal, do not suggest that we start a war with Mexico, shoot them as they come across the border, make their life a living hell...so I would say I'm on the good side .
Have you let your prescription expire again?

Sassyone, you are commenting on this thread by referencing another totally unrelated thread. Rather than respond to the comments directed at you -- you have gone on a tangent. This is not the thread on the hypothetical war with Mexico.

The “war” thread you are referencing was intended to be a hypothetical scenario. You know, not real. Therefore, the responses were also intended to be hypothetical. I even mentioned nuking them. Sassyone, it isn’t real. That thread was simply Fantasy Island. Calm down.

This thread relates to a moratorium on immigration. You were trying to justify your support for lawlessness. Remember?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-06-2008, 09:12 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Have you let your prescription expire again?

Sassyone, you are commenting on this thread by referencing another totally unrelated thread. Rather than respond to the comments directed at you -- you have gone on a tangent. This is not the thread on the hypothetical war with Mexico.

The “war” thread you are referencing was intended to be a hypothetical scenario. You know, not real. Therefore, the responses were also intended to be hypothetical. I even mentioned nuking them. Sassyone, it isn’t real. That thread was simply Fantasy Island. Calm down.

This thread relates to a moratorium on immigration. You were trying to justify your support for lawlessness. Remember?
Go back to page3 on this thread and you will find your post and my response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2008, 09:16 PM
 
Location: Major Metro
1,083 posts, read 2,059,755 times
Reputation: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
can we say troll ...
Yes, if you can pronounce it, I can. What's your point?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2008, 09:20 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
So you believe we should do absolutely nothing when the Mexican military invades our country and kidnaps or kills American border agents? Just continue having no enforcement over the border, let the Mexican military continue working with smugglers and drug traffickers to keep control over it?
When were we talking about the Mexican military invading this country?
I guess I will worry about it, if I see any news of it, other than that, I'm not going to worry about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2008, 09:24 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Go back to page3 on this thread and you will find your post and my response.
Those were "general" statements. I mentioned various laws and their violations. It has absolutely no bearing on your response to another thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2008, 09:30 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
The response was to this thread, HELLO????????????
or maybe you were off a little tad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2008, 09:32 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
When were we talking about the Mexican military invading this country?
I guess I will worry about it, if I see any news of it, other than that, I'm not going to worry about it.
Well they are -- maybe you missed it:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...icans-war.html

How much of this should just be allowed to go on? Countries have gone to war for far less. How many kidnappings for ransom do we just sit by and let Mexico do here before we react?

If we don't start addressing some of these problems soon, then there will be worse problems -- and to the point of war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2008, 10:03 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well they are -- maybe you missed it:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...icans-war.html

How much of this should just be allowed to go on? Countries have gone to war for far less. How many kidnappings for ransom do we just sit by and let Mexico do here before we react?

If we don't start addressing some of these problems soon, then there will be worse problems -- and to the point of war.
The Mexican police can be very corrupt too, as far as a war with Mexico I would hate to see, but I would be able to see hate directed towards Americans, if this forum is any with all of it's hate is any clue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2008, 10:12 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
The Mexican police can be very corrupt too, as far as a war with Mexico I would hate to see, but I would be able to see hate directed towards Americans, if this forum is any with all of it's hate is any clue.
Well considering how many Mexicans are being killed in Mexico -- over 700 already just in Ciudad Juarez, a very large portion of those being killed are teens and young adults, it seems Mexico is getting rid of it's excess people in other ways, and there won't be any left to use to fight us.

All Mexico can hope for is to keep enough control over it's citizens living in the USA which it's doing through racist anti-American groups like La Raza and MECHA. Their members tend to be very patriotic to Mexico until the ICE vans roll up and try to send them back, then they quickly pull out their American flags and try to claim what great Americans they really are.

Mexico is looking like a lost cause. With all that money our government is sending and the problems are just getting quickly worse, at some point the taxpayers here will wonder if there are better uses for our money.

The easiest way to destroy Mexico is just to keep allowing it's would-be middle class to flee, it's working age -- and let Mexico continue to destabilize. The people of Mexico don't seem to have enough patriotism for their country to stay and build it into something, they don't really care about it's fate when it comes down to it. Mexico will belong to the people of Mexico who remain in it -- whatever kind of people that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2008, 11:17 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well considering how many Mexicans are being killed in Mexico -- over 700 already just in Ciudad Juarez, a very large portion of those being killed are teens and young adults, it seems Mexico is getting rid of it's excess people in other ways, and there won't be any left to use to fight us.

All Mexico can hope for is to keep enough control over it's citizens living in the USA which it's doing through racist anti-American groups like La Raza and MECHA. Their members tend to be very patriotic to Mexico until the ICE vans roll up and try to send them back, then they quickly pull out their American flags and try to claim what great Americans they really are.

Mexico is looking like a lost cause. With all that money our government is sending and the problems are just getting quickly worse, at some point the taxpayers here will wonder if there are better uses for our money.

The easiest way to destroy Mexico is just to keep allowing it's would-be middle class to flee, it's working age -- and let Mexico continue to destabilize. The people of Mexico don't seem to have enough patriotism for their country to stay and build it into something, they don't really care about it's fate when it comes down to it. Mexico will belong to the people of Mexico who remain in it -- whatever kind of people that is.
The ones I have seen in Mexico are hardly middle class, it's like people talking about the middle class here, where in hell is the middle class anymore?
There is supposed to be around 100+ that have died in our desert so far this year in Arizona. Jaruez has always been a bad place, there was news awhile back on the girls of Jaruez being sent away as sex slaves.
There is not the same feelings of patriotism of this country either, I agree it is better than what they have, but we have plenty of problems in this country and it's not just the Illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top