U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-08-2008, 06:23 PM
 
2,449 posts, read 4,670,734 times
Reputation: 987

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Thank you so much. I am not as good at putting words together as a couple like AZBear and another I can't think of right now, but I try to get my point across.
I'm sorry if I offended you. I don't keep track of each person. I just wanted to promote what I thought was an attempt to express and learn, rather than demonize and blame. I'm just trying to bring the heat down a little to try and get more understanding.
I know, dumb hippie!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-08-2008, 06:26 PM
 
2,449 posts, read 4,670,734 times
Reputation: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Using Spain as a proxy for Mexico: the former nation had to 'clean up its own backyard' before it was handed the keys to the kingdom (EU, Euro, Schengen Agreement).

If Spain can do it; why not Mexico? Both nations follow Hispanic culture. Admittedly; today's Spain is becoming more and more Scandinavian in outlook but still..................
Other than sharing a Hispanic heritage there is little similar between the infrastructure, economy, politics, and geography of Spain and Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2008, 06:27 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Thank you so much. I am not as good at putting words together as a couple like AZBear and another I can't think of right now, but I try to get my point across.
I beg to differ, you are doing just fine, I enjoy your posts!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2008, 06:28 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
BlueBeard....... have you ran out of words??


APJ...your words are perfectly understandable...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2008, 06:34 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I still say it is because they don't want to, Mexico that is. I mean why try when our government is more than willing to keep handing money over to them to continue their graft and all?
5 families aka as white oligarchies posses all of the wealth in Mexico. They do not wish to pay taxes, take care of the darker Mexicans, nor the multitude of children that they breed. Thus the perpetual crossing of our borders, infighting, poverty and corruption has continued for generations.

Until we cut them off, Mexico will forever be our burden. All you have to do is read the stories posted here to know the majority of those here have the mentality of children and the criminally insane.

Frankly, from what I have read and seen of their behavior and over all mental capabilities, I often wonder if there is perptual inbreeding going on in that country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2008, 06:55 PM
 
2,449 posts, read 4,670,734 times
Reputation: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

Frankly, from what I have read and seen of their behavior and over all mental capabilities, I often wonder if there is perptual inbreeding going on in that country.
This is what us "pro-illegals" call hate speech. You are labeling a group of people and calling think retarded. This is what has always gone on in countries that have high ethnic/racial tensions. It is where the debate takes a wrong turn and forces us to condemn any middle ground. It is hard to respect an opinion that includes this kind of rhetoric.
Its amazing how similat this talk is the world over. Take the same ethnic group: Indians. In the US, on the coasts we think of them just as nerdy programmers, techies, and maybe doctors. Stick them in Malaysia, and the locals will think they are lazy, uneducated and low-wage job stealers (hmmm, sounds familiar).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2008, 06:56 PM
 
2,449 posts, read 4,670,734 times
Reputation: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
BlueBeard....... have you ran out of words??


APJ...your words are perfectly understandable...
The difference between Spain vs the Europe vs Mexico and the US are too numerous to bother with. They should be obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2008, 06:57 PM
 
2,449 posts, read 4,670,734 times
Reputation: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I beg to differ, you are doing just fine, I enjoy your posts!
You sure are a sensitive bunch of militants. Guess I'll just keep lumping you all together from now on. Didn't mean to treat you as individuals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2008, 07:00 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
This is what us "pro-illegals" call hate speech. You are labeling a group of people and calling think retarded. This is what has always gone on in countries that have high ethnic/racial tensions. It is where the debate takes a wrong turn and forces us to condemn any middle ground. It is hard to respect an opinion that includes this kind of rhetoric.
Its amazing how similat this talk is the world over. Take the same ethnic group: Indians. In the US, on the coasts we think of them just as nerdy programmers, techies, and maybe doctors. Stick them in Malaysia, and the locals will think they are lazy, uneducated and low-wage job stealers (hmmm, sounds familiar).
It figures.......the truth hurts so it's consider "hate speech".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2008, 07:12 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
Other than sharing a Hispanic heritage there is little similar between the infrastructure, economy, politics, and geography of Spain and Mexico.
Infrastructure: Mexico today is better off than 1939 Spain. The latter nation emerged from its civil war and was esentially shunned by the First World till Franco died (1975).

Economy: refer to the 'infrastructure' statement.

Politics: ditto...........the big difference is being that Mexico is White supremacist-----------that is hurting the 90% Indian/Mestizo majority.

Geography: both Mexico and Spain are Climate Zone 8 or greater for the most part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top