Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 07:23 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,404,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
This is what us "pro-illegals" call hate speech. You are labeling a group of people and calling think retarded. This is what has always gone on in countries that have high ethnic/racial tensions. It is where the debate takes a wrong turn and forces us to condemn any middle ground. It is hard to respect an opinion that includes this kind of rhetoric.
Its amazing how similat this talk is the world over. Take the same ethnic group: Indians. In the US, on the coasts we think of them just as nerdy programmers, techies, and maybe doctors. Stick them in Malaysia, and the locals will think they are lazy, uneducated and low-wage job stealers (hmmm, sounds familiar).
You call it hate speech, I call it truth. I suggest that you read some of the articles I have posted and then come back and tell me that their behavior would be considered normal by the majority of any citizens of any country that is accustomed to living in a sane, lawful, civilized society.

When Americans commit heinous crimes of the proportion of the rapes and murders of monumentally dysfunctional ways that we read about committed at the hands of illegals daily, they are locked away and eventually executed.

The truth of the matter is what is taking place in America at the hands of illegals here primarily from Mexico is the cultural norm in their 3rd world country. It is their way of life.

Unfortunately, they are so clueless they have yet to figure out they are part of the problem and therefore cannot outrun themselves and no dream America has can change it or them. Again, I don't make these stories up, they come complete with links from reputable sources all over America.

You like many IA supporters keep pointing your loaded weapons at the messengers. We have become victims and prisoners in our own country as a result of this invasion. We don't commit the crimes we just post, read and comment on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 07:23 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,746,705 times
Hey AZ--Don't forget the fact that Mexico is run on the graft.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:40 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,092,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
It is not our problem and it is not up to us to "fix" Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
and its problems. Mexico needs to do it themselves. They have the money. Hell, as far as I am concerned our country should stop all money going to the country because they do not use it to help their citizens anyway. It just goes into the pockets of their elite. Mexico has the resources to take care of ALL of their citizens but of course, are quite racist and bigoted themselves. You could give Mexico all of the trade with us you wanted and they will still allow their Mestizo citizens to live in poverty. That is the way they want it. Let them live with it. Put a wall up and deport all of their criminals back to the. STOP misusing the Constitution and allowing their damn kids be U.S. citizens. They aren't and anybody that says they are are completely ignorant of our Constitution and what it says and has no idea to comprehend the written word.
It was also not our problem with Iraq and should not be up to us to fix it.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:48 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Hey AZ--Don't forget the fact that Mexico is run on the graft.
Point well taken.

Now: if I were Mexico (hint, nudge, wink); I would pay my civil servants and military personnel Gringo wages----------I strongly suspect that would cut down el mordita as well as attract a much higher quality of recruit.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:56 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,420,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
[b]
It was also not our problem with Iraq and should not be up to us to fix it.
Iraq is irrelivant to this issue.

Old 08-08-2008, 09:00 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I agree. Yet it keeps being raised again and again. It is almost as if they think two wrongs make a right. Since we are wasting billions on the Iraq war, it should be OK that we ALSO waste billions on the illegal aliens? I don't get it.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Tell that to the thousands that have lost a loved one to this war, when once again the UNITED STATES decided we knew what was best for another country when we cannot even take care of the one we live in.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:19 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Tell that to the thousands that have lost a loved one to this war, when once again the UNITED STATES decided we knew what was best for another country when we cannot even take care of the one we live in.

One screwup by Bush et al (Iraq) is too much..........now, factoring in the unwillingness of the USA to close/lock its southern border is even more criminal.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
One screwup by Bush et al (Iraq) is too much..........now, factoring in the unwillingness of the USA to close/lock its southern border is even more criminal.

If the government does not do anything about it there must be something in it for them, ya think?

Old 08-10-2008, 11:23 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,824 times
Quote:
[b]
it was also not our problem with iraq and should not be up to us to fix it.
WARNING!
Thread hijack in progress!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration